Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Nap Ghost
I'm gonna go to Syria and right before they cut my head off I'm gonna just start blowing myself as fast as possible so hopefully I can cum on the camera right as I die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the future reality where you can watch a man get beheaded on youtube and complain that you could get beheaded even better

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Justin Tyme posted:

I wouldn't think ISIS would be dumb enough to behead an american woman because it would definitely (I would hope) be game over for them as the might of all of NATO/Western Europe descends upon them

I like Obama but if that happened and we didn't seriously ramp up the attacks I'd lose a lot of respect for the man.

lol this guy was serious

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf
I respect liveleak for refusing to host the video. It holds nothing unique and serves only as propaganda. Pretty ballsy considering their userbase. Please argue with me.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Juche Box Hero posted:

I respect liveleak for refusing to host the video. It holds nothing unique and serves only as propaganda. Pretty ballsy considering their userbase. Please argue with me.

Same.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp

Juche Box Hero posted:

yeah its really 'ballsy' to fear the hammer

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

liveleak has the right to host or not host whatever they want but i dont think there should be any legal ramifications for hosting or sharing these videos

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
ogrish would've shown it

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Blazing Ownager posted:

The dumb as gently caress "war on terror" made terrorism far worse than it'd been, almost like you can't declare war on a concept.

Actually it neutered the gently caress out of all major terrorist organizations with the constant background noise of drone bombings killing senior leaders

People say dumb poo poo like "Al Qaeda actually won after 9/11, their goal was the economic upheaval of the US" which is pretty hilarious because the US suffered far more from a loving mortgage crisis than a 13+ year military campaign that involved killing massive amounts of any terrorist in the Middle East with half a brain

Tiny Timbs fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Sep 3, 2014

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqxmJc9Ezk0

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I'm glad ISIS didn't get along to cutting off heads until now. If there were doing this when I was in highschool 13 years ago I would have been young and dumb enough to enlist.

cis white male
Jul 5, 2014

i'm a fag i'm a lesbian

THS posted:

armchair pow-ing

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

deep

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

that is some of the stupidest loving dialogue i have ever heard goddamn i hate sorkin

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

G.I. Jaw posted:

Why do these guys always read off the scripts given to them instead of just making claims that everyone in ISIS is into rimming each others' buttholes all night or other ridiculous poo poo. I mean if you're gonna die anyway may as well ruin their retarded video.

Torture.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

Perhaps we should kidnap some ISIS guys and post YouTube videos of them being fed into a wood chipper..eye for an eye and whatnots..

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007

Fuckstick posted:

Perhaps we should kidnap some ISIS guys and post YouTube videos of them being fed into a wood chipper..eye for an eye and whatnots..

Maybe we can suck their dicks. That'll get 'em real mad.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Waitwait...people are concerned with their ex-girlfriend's opinions?

The gently caress?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
they should assign journalists names to different battalions and then send them out if they are killed

IS then uses islamic necromancy to bring the journalists back to their cryin moms

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

Don't worry, America. Your institutions have top men on this.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

The Droid posted:

ah yes, noted authority on Radical Islam, Phil Robertson.

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
The moneyshot reposted here: :nws:http://i.imgur.com/bfZw48V.gif

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

wtf dude that part wasnt even in the video christ

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
obama's fault

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The Droid posted:

id vote for him

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

fucks sake man

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Don't wanna see it don't click it.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

i've been on the internet for a long time and that's one of the worst things i have seen

don't click if you dont want to instantly want to kill yourself

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I don't care when ISIS gets blown up. We could be killing these people a whole lot more and I wouldn't care that they died, and anyone who says they would care has to put in a shitload of effort into caring about the fate of those who deliberately make themselves into monsters first.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the best part is if there's civilians near ISIS they most likely support them (the rest having fled or been killed) so it's like, we can just bomb everything that moves

ISIS is no Hamas

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

a creepy colon posted:

lol this guy was serious

it would take all of that for him to lose respect for his beloved

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Fuckstick posted:

Perhaps we should kidnap some ISIS guys and post YouTube videos of them being fed bacon and dirty sanchezs.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
ive watched every violent and gory video coming out of syria and iraq and nothing bothered me as much as this right here

if u watch this youll never be the same again

Pannus
Mar 14, 2004

holy gently caress you were not kiddding

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

the british guy they said is next aint a journalist

he's a kitchen supply salesman / ex-military private security. guy was just trying to bring the joys of frozen yogurt to the syrian people.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Zzulu posted:

ive watched every violent and gory video coming out of syria and iraq and nothing bothered me as much as this right here

honestly i watched multiple times. i think im depraved

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

kustomkarkommando posted:

the british guy they said is next aint a journalist

he's a kitchen supply salesman / ex-military private security. guy was just trying to bring the joys of frozen yogurt to the syrian people.

probably didnt have frosted animal crackers and thats just hosed up

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

I'm glad ISIS didn't get along to cutting off heads until now. If there were doing this when I was in highschool 13 years ago I would have been young and dumb enough to enlist.

Try googling "nick berg" idiot

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zzulu posted:

Wow that is SO hosed up, I actually vomited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Pretty cool these terrorists do some bad poo poo and it's Muslims as a whole that have to deal with the repercussions.

• Locked thread