Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
so many drat destinies going on this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This season is chum to those hackneyed sports writers. The best outcome is that all of the Storylines to blog about will give these chicken pecking diaper monkeys carpal tunnel before the Super Bowl's over.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Mark Sanchez. Yes, I'm the real Mark Sanchez, and this is my Pinterest.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

"I'm telling you-- his rear end was like this big and I still ran into it. I dunno either."

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Dramatika
Aug 1, 2002

THE BANK IS OPEN

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

In the hectic chaos of a Monday Night Football primetime game, Sanchez found the time and poise to vogue for the camera.
This whole time it was other people holding the Sanchize back and we all laughed at him like the pieces of poo poo we are. I want us all to think about some other people in our lives that we may have a negative opinion of for no good reason and then I want you to nurture that person so they can reach their potential. I want us all to drink power smoothies and wear visors in the summer because I want us all to be maybe just a lil bit more like this man right here

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
:toxx: if Philly extends Sanchez i'll buy his jersey to replace the Vick away white

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

PS I already claimed Chiche a long time ago so

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!

that's not how you Tebow

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Captain Geech posted:

I'm pretty sure that's Stephen Colbert and your version sounds a bit too grim for him. But I could be wrong.

Well I dont' mean Colbert himself/that particular clown, I mean a clown doing the same thing and that happening

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

*hands up*
"Oh! You got me!" is Mark Sanchez's #1 go-to line when he wants to get his gently caress on at the club

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

sweet thursday posted:

*hands up*
"Oh! You got me!" is Mark Sanchez's #1 go-to line when he wants to get his gently caress on at the club

He saves that just for the high school girls.

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

bazinga

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Towel of a Champion

ParliamentOfDogs
Jan 29, 2009

My genre's thriller... What's yours?
"Mark, I don't understand. Where are you going? Why now?"

"My work is done here. I did what I had to do." His voice already felt like a whisper, smothered in the strange, quickly rising wind. A train whistle was growing louder in the distance, howling from a direction where no track should be. "Don't worry. Nick'll be fine. You will be fine. You're a star, Philadelphia. Never forget that." We held up a hand to protect against the sudden whirl of fallen leaves. He was lost to us in the motion. Gone, like breath from our chests, to join the air of the world.

In Glendale Arizona a man walked onto the practice field. "Heard there might be some QB work around here." A train whistle was receding in the distance.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

I legit want him to take Foles job permanently. That would be cool.

I'd get a small amount of satisfaction with Sanchez beating the Giants for the next few years.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

kalensc posted:

February 1, 2015.

Patriots 14, Eagles 10, 0:20 left

Sanchez drops back.

Sanchez deep to Matthews.

Touchdown.

0:02
0:01
0:00

Eagles are Super Bowl Champions.

Sanchez slips on confetti, into Goodell's butt, and fumbles the Lombardi.

This is my dream. Sanchez gets to cast out the Buttfumble demons and the Eagles get to cast out the Patriots and get revenge for that Super Bowl we totally would've won had Belichek not filmed our practice :colbert:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
Did I do this right

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
http://6abc.com/sports/sanchez-greets-fans-in-postgame-cheesesteak-stop/389864/

Long. Live. The. Sanchize.

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

I see a swastika

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

I still don't think Sanchez is very good, but I do love the redemption storyline that will eventually culminate in him throwing three picks in the playoffs

Judd Crandall
Jan 23, 2005

Bust a move all over your face!
This thread is going to be hilarious to go back and read when the clock strikes 4:25PM EST, and Sanchize turns back into a butt shaped pumpkin.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Ghost of Reagan Past posted:

Eagles/Bills Super Bowl is the only thing that can derail 18-1.

Carson Palmer did that himself, I think

Toaster Beef
Jan 23, 2007

that's not nature's way

Madcosby posted:

I see a swastika

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

sanch3z

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Close the thread, it's not getting any better than this.

Judd Crandall
Jan 23, 2005

Bust a move all over your face!

Behold, and savor this moment. This is the internet in its purest form. Take it all in while you can, you never know when a moment like this will occur again.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
This season has redeemed Sanchez, Hoyer, Orton, Romo, and Palmer.

This season owns

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Mel Mudkiper posted:

This season has redeemed Sanchez, Hoyer, Orton, Romo, and Palmer.

This season owns

Romo got redeemed?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

http://www.toomuchmustard.com/too-much-mustard/yeah-its-a-subtle-latin-joke-whats-it-to-you/26/8/2013

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I don't need PayPal or anything weird to buy this for Febreeze do I?

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
We are really pulling from the bottom of the barrel making these threads huh

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Athanatos posted:

We are really pulling from the bottom of the barrel making these threads huh
Who would hide their gold near the top of the barrel?

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008

whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007