Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Ehud posted:

Speaking of which, Pats fan coworker announced on FB today that he unfriended everyone who was making fun of the Patriots.

Also he called in sick today.

The only Patriots fan I ever worked with was back in 2010 and I made a joke about Brady's various haircuts being a way to cover up that he was going bald.

The guy walked back to his office and slammed the door lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

evilweasel posted:

why would you want to watch someone stonewall who has 14 years of practice at it?

Potential for comedy.

e. found it

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jan 22, 2015

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Everyone should watch Bill giving a clinic on "how to answer questions without answering them and get away with it". I'm looking at you Lynch.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Stream

http://www.wcsh6.com/videos/news/local/2014/03/26/6923779/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

He's talking about the deflate ball issue right out of the gate.

Says he had no knowledge of it and was shocked to learn of the situation.

Says he had no knowledge of the process of how balls are even approved until the last couple of days.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

The only Patriots fan I ever worked with was back in 2010 and I made a joke about Brady's various haircuts being a way to cover up that he was going bald.

The guy walked back to his office and slammed the door lol
My boss is a Pats fan and she keeps telling us about how she'll be attending her 5th Super Bowl.

Go Hawks.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Bill was shocked! Shocked I tell you!!!!
And he knew nothing about the procedure.

"Every time a player complains about the conditions of the balls ... footballs, I make them worse and thats stops the complaint."

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Now he's talking about his wet, sticky, cold, slippery balls.

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

"Anytime anyone complains about the quality of their balls.....footballs..."

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ehud posted:

He's talking about the deflate ball issue right out of the gate.

Says he had no knowledge of it and was shocked to learn of the situation.

Says he had no knowledge of the process of how balls are even approved until the last couple of days.

There is less than 0% chance any of that is true.

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

GaussianCopula posted:

Bill was shocked! Shocked I tell you!!!!
And he knew nothing about the procedure.

"Every time a player complains about the conditions of the balls ... footballs, I make them worse and thats stops the complaint."

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Bill is deriving sexual pleasure from this.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Says kickers and QB's and skill position guys have preferences about the balls, but he never gives them any sympathy about it, and he has never spoken to any player or staff member about football air pressure.

ComfortablyNumb
Nov 7, 2008

This is not how I am.

mcmagic posted:

There is less than 0% chance any of that is true.

Is that like a negative number?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Ehud posted:

This is such a lie that I can't believe the press didn't break out laughing.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ehud posted:

Says kickers and QB's and skill position guys have preferences about the balls, but he never gives them any sympathy about it, and he has never spoken to any player or staff member about football air pressure.

This is verified. There are plenty of stories about players complaining about the conditions he forces them to practice in.

Interesting to note: He did mention they target 12.5psi, and that any deflation at all would bring it out of compliance.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Says they inflate their balls to 12.5 and any deflation would take them below the required limit by the league. He's implying that the balls went below the required limit due to outside factors.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Belichick strutting into the presser

https://vine.co/v/OIJWawv0QQt

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Ozu posted:

neither did they

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Belichick just said he's never touched a game ball hahahahahahaha

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
"I can't comment on what [the officials] are doing," Bill says.

"You'll have to talk to them about it."
:smug:

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Kinda saying that if it happened it's on Brady as it would be his preference.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Ozu posted:

Shorter Belichick and the Patriots: "gently caress you. We can get away with whatever we want and lying to your face about it."

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

It sucks that he won't answer questions after he's done with this opening statement, because there are a LOT of holes in this explanation.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ehud posted:

Belichick just said he's never touched a game ball hahahahahahaha

So hoping he throws McD under the bus. I can feel it happening and it makes me giddy.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Keep throwing pebbles at the throne. Belichick is going to continue deep-dicking the NFL until he dies now. Now yis can't leave.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

WugLyfe posted:

So hoping he throws McD under the bus. I can feel it happening and it makes me giddy.

He's distancing himself from this whole situation.

"I've never even seen a football in real life, I don't even know where I am right now."

Reformed Pissboy
Nov 6, 2003

Bill has told the press everything he knows.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

"I told you everything I know"

hahahaha

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Haaahahaha he's so good at ditching questions.

ComfortablyNumb
Nov 7, 2008

This is not how I am.
Belichick is doing a pretty good Lynch impression.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ehud posted:

"I've never even seen a football in real life, I don't even know where I am right now."

"I don't know what a football looks like. What is it filled with? Air? How do you fill it with air and not have it float away?"

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
"I've told you everything I know."

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Ehud posted:

"football? aren't we playing handegg?" followed by that Luciferian smile he does

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Ehud posted:

It worked for the Gipper, it can work for Belichick.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Ehud posted:

Which would mean that it either did happen through unintentional causes, or it rests on Brady/offensive coaching staff.

ComfortablyNumb posted:

Belichick is doing a pretty good Lynch impression.

Please, Lynch does a BB impression, this is the OG media dick we're watching here.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Keep throwing pebbles at the throne. Belichick is going to continue deep-dicking the NFL until he dies now. Now yis can't leave.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Hahahahaha he's saying he didn't know how the balls get onto the field.

Oh my god he just left hahaha

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
I delayed my trip to the gym for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComfortablyNumb
Nov 7, 2008

This is not how I am.

WugLyfe posted:

Please, Lynch does a BB impression, this is the OG media dick we're watching here.

poo poo...you're right. Respect where's it's due.

• Locked thread