Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stratavarius
Nov 6, 2012
I wish the dragons were actually brought up to speed. Even with an UEvo I still can't see any reason to dust off Indra. Losing god type for balanced probably doesn't do him any favors anyway, and his awakening isn't a game changer to any teams.

On better news, Zhao Yun isn't too hard with a good Beelz/Ronia team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Puzzle & Dragons 7.X: Now with actual dragons.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I have 3 venus(s). As amusing as it would be to get 9 rows from 3 of them as subs, I don't see it as a viable tram comp without orb changers.

SumYungGai
Aug 5, 2000

Am I the only one saddened by Venus losing god type? She has been best buds with Athena on my Light-Gods-Who-Stab-poo poo-with-Prongs team.

LuciferMorningstar
Aug 12, 2012

VIDEO GAME MODIFICATION IS TOTALLY THE SAME THING AS A FEMALE'S BODY AND CLONING SAID MODIFICATION IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS RAPE, GUYS!!!!!!!

SumYungGai posted:

Am I the only one saddened by Venus losing god type? She has been best buds with Athena on my Light-Gods-Who-Stab-poo poo-with-Prongs team.

No, you're not alone. I probably won't ult her for this exact reason; I have no need of light devils.

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Baal/Venus/HeraS/Mephisto/???/Baal

Could really use a low-CD orb changer. At least I have the pieces if that fourth sub ever presents itself (I will never make this team).

Meanwhile: Kirin Claus loves her. I still want LKali, but Venus will be awesome on that team.

Pandora is everything I wanted her to be. 10 rows and 8 skill boosts total across the team. Pandoras up turn one, and Byakkos up turn two.

Liking the Uriel boost. He's already on my RGY team, so that's just free stuff (and free enhanced red orbs when going Uriel > RGY).

I still don't have a Blodin, but I'm looking forward to when they give Rodin the same treatment.

Looks like the only thing I need to farm up in anticipation (besides loads of Tamadra; I'm still working on Byakko #2) is a single blue orb and a replacement Sandalphon and HeraS (not feeding my half-skilled-up copies).

Xenochrist
Sep 11, 2006

Stratavarius posted:

Yup, big surprise there. I 1-stoned mythical, should've 0-stoned it though. I failed to keep GZL above 30% before the skill bind wore off, and I knocked him to probably like 29%, he bound me, and I couldn't do enough damage with only Beelz non-bound to kill him. Oh I also laughably had like 35950 hp so GZL's 35960 attack barely killed me. Oh well got the stone from clearing so twas a wash. Also I got gzl drops from both legend and mythical...yay for my first (hopefully of many) chibi.

Team was beelz/perseph/baddie/vamp/ronia/ronia if anyone is curious.

Xenochrist fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Feb 20, 2015

Chiminey
Sep 12, 2011

I have Baal/Baal/Souther/Souther/Shin/Baal for my light devil team. It'd be a pretty good team skilled up, but there's no way I'm doing that.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I have been good about IAP for the past 3 months; been pretty clean about rolling on godfest since there wasn't much that I wanted. I am unfortunately not an owner of Pandora or Blodin, so these new uevo announcements has reawakened the whale in me. Can't wait for the next Hero Godfest.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

UchihaHirou posted:

I have 3 venus(s). As amusing as it would be to get 9 rows from 3 of them as subs, I don't see it as a viable tram comp without orb changers.

Well, you can combo the hell out of any board to pretty much and keep getting light orbs.

MrPants
Nov 17, 2005

Stratavarius posted:

I wish the dragons were actually brought up to speed. Even with an UEvo I still can't see any reason to dust off Indra. Losing god type for balanced probably doesn't do him any favors anyway, and his awakening isn't a game changer to any teams.

Him getting a light row is actually a game changer for me and light row DQXQ. There has always been a lack of light rows on mons just in general. So a sub has to be pretty special to be considered if it doesn't have a row. As L/L he is already kind of behind other light subs that have a G R or D sub element. No light rows and being L/L really made him not worth considering despite his active which would just be incredible. His great stats and utility awakenings put him on the verge of making the team. Adding a light row puts him over the top. Him losing god type is also kind of nice. God and devil types are a big liability if they aren't being used by the team in some way. There are a lot of nasty god and devil binds out there.

Qylvaran posted:

Baal/Venus/HeraS/Mephisto/???/Baal

It would probably be Baal/Venus/Some combination of Shin, Souther, Gryps/Baal ... actually that team still looks really bad. Like a lovely Sun Wokong team.

Venus certainly makes AA Meta teams exciting again. Venus and Sandalphon alone getting the team to 4 light rows is a pretty big deal. AA Meta/Awoken Venus/Sandalphon/Valk/DQXQ/AA Meta would really be something.

UchihaHirou posted:

Thats just because you don't have a Superman. If you had a superman, you would think otherwise. Because 9 light rows and 3k auto heal from 3 subs would be nuts for Superman.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

MrPants posted:

Thats just because you don't have a Superman. If you had a superman, you would think otherwise. Because 9 light rows and 3k auto heal from 3 subs would be nuts for Superman.

Uhhh... I do have 2 Superman from my failed shameful whaling trying to get Supergirl. I somehow feel that There won't be many Superman friend leaders though.

Superman / Superman / A. Venus / A. Venus / A. Venus / Superman

That's like 12 Rows, 3k autoheal, and every mon has a single TPA. That actually sounds doable.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

ptp posted:

Muse also works pretty well, plus fits the color and also has a TPA (as does Creuse, ofc).

You would think that, and I did think that, even taking him into Gold keeper. It was only when my 2 blue and 2 dark row combo took off only 1/2 of his HP that I went back and looked and discovered that Blonia is Dragon/Physical, so Muse doesn't boost her at all.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

UchihaHirou posted:

Uhhh... I do have 2 Superman from my failed shameful whaling trying to get Supergirl. I somehow feel that There won't be many Superman friend leaders though.

That's like 12 Rows, 3k autoheal, and every mon has a single TPA. That actually sounds doable.

Make a person who uses superman your best friend and use them all day.
Of course, that requires best friends system, so who knows when that will happen

e:

two_step posted:

You would think that, and I did think that, even taking him into Gold keeper. It was only when my 2 blue and 2 dark row combo took off only 1/2 of his HP that I went back and looked and discovered that Blonia is Dragon/Physical, so Muse doesn't boost her at all.

Aquaman or Creuse(ehh) would satisfy your physical needs.
Creuse only gets an ehh because s/he is DW instead of WD

cirus
Apr 5, 2011
Pandora is going to take a spot on my devil team. Beelz/hades/haku/mini lilith/Pandora/Ronia. Now I can generate hearts without Drawn Joker :getin:

shiatza
May 15, 2005

good news everyone

two_step
Sep 2, 2011

Postal Parcel posted:

Aquaman or Creuse(ehh) would satisfy your physical needs.
Creuse only gets an ehh because s/he is DW instead of WD

Right, but aquaman is only 2x. I haven't mathed it out, but I suspect the 2.5x is better, and being off color isn't *terrible* if you are running Blonia, because you should have some dark there as well.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

UchihaHirou posted:

I have twelve supermen up on my friend list right now.

There aren't enough to chain run Star Vault with them but they aren't this rare.

Pretty exited about Awoken Venus for my Healer and light row teams, though I'd have preferred some kind of boost attached to her CtW rather than a radically diminished CD. The shorter duration makes it a lot less useful.

Captain Keene
Dec 20, 2012
Many thanks to the goons who provided advice on the Pandora Twinlits teams. I put mine to work today and it has been remarkably consistent, aside from when my alarm interrupted me mid-combo.

Speaking of, I can't believe they made Pandora's ult a devil and gave her a second row. That's just bonkers. I'm looking forward to the ridiculous poo poo they come up with for Lu Bu's ult.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

When did they remove the main type restriction for conditional dungeons? I'd love to try some of these Phys/Atk dungeons but most of my teams have those as sub-type.

Yermaw Zahoor
Feb 24, 2009
Superman, who said Superman!?

I'm always looking for Superfriends as I only have 6ish on my list, and a few are above or below my level so I can hardly use him which sucks as he's loving great.

Last time I left him up my pal points plummeted, but unless we get mini 3k soon, I'm less bothered about points now tbh, so I'm going to leave him in slot 2, and ty and trawl padherder for more.

Anyway, add me...
328 406 383

Oh yeah, I've even skilled him up (1 level)

Yermaw Zahoor fucked around with this message at 20:36 on Feb 20, 2015

ptp
Aug 27, 2010

two_step posted:

Well crap. Guess I'll have to stick to using him on Kirin teams only, then :(

MrPants posted:

if one were to have some of the FoTS light devil orb changers

I may or may not have like 4 Shins. Aaand a pair of Baals. Wish I had a Souther in that mix. OTOH I don't even have Venus so it's a little moot and not even remotely worth the exp or skill-up grind yet.

ptp fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Feb 20, 2015

seebs
Apr 23, 2007
God Made Me a Skeptic
Knights of the Round should be:

For one turn, every attack does exactly 9999 damage, ignoring armor and type.

So, combo count means nothing, sub-types are everything.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

seebs posted:

Knights of the Round should be:

For one turn, every attack does exactly 9999 damage, ignoring armor and type.

So, combo count means nothing, sub-types are everything.

I hope you fight the weapons from 7 and Sin from 10. They'd fit right in along the golems and other constructs.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

That BlOdin ultimate is insane. Guess I'll have to put together something for mine now.

Prowler
May 24, 2004

God, so many good dungeons to potentially run, and me at 700 days today.

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about vying after GZL for his active skill all this time and then this dungeon that drops gzl appears. I mean yeah sure great a skillup on a dungeon I can at least easily run Legend on that I don't have to evolve and also is a nice sub for one or two low cost dungeons and all but well....

Edit: Oh, I got it. I can now complain about the fact that I have a way of skilling him up and it's going to be a crushing, soulless effort since he only drops from a PEM(?) and a descended dungeon.

Prowler fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Feb 20, 2015

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I'm just happy I have a gzl for my Attackerasu team :unsmith:

iPodschun
Dec 29, 2004

Sherlock House
Max-skilled L Kali #1 and Pandora today so far. It's been a good PAD day. Will be working on L Kali #2 for the rest of the day.

Prowler posted:

I can now complain about the fact that I have a way of skilling him up and it's going to be a crushing, soulless effort since he only drops from a PEM(?) and a descended dungeon.
Mini-GZL and GGY aren't in the 3K pal machine. LZL and RGY are. Have fun with the dungeon!

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Rage-stoned the Friday Dungeon after messing up a few times instead of just accepting my team is under-levelled and doing it another week, but...

Finally :unsmith:

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

Solkanar512 posted:

Finally Vritra has an awoken evo (I have THREE), though for the evo cost it would have been nice to have a few more awakenings.

Huh, there's been an update, and now Vritra gets an extra skill awakening, for a total of two dark rows, two skill and a seal. Not too bad!

MrMoose
Jan 4, 2003

Happy Happy Joy Joy
So, who is going to join me in making a team with the new Waifu, Ars Nova?

https://www.padherder.com/user/Moose_SA/teams/#121021 is what I'm going to run with her. I need more Ars Nova friends, I'm planning to have that team online this weekend.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
How do you force PAD to update your friend list in Android? I'm on iOS so it's just double tapping the button and swiping the app up to force close and restart it, but a friend on Android is having trouble getting my updated leader to appear.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

BGrifter posted:

How do you force PAD to update your friend list in Android? I'm on iOS so it's just double tapping the button and swiping the app up to force close and restart it, but a friend on Android is having trouble getting my updated leader to appear.

Same way? Force close and restart?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Snowmankilla posted:

Same way? Force close and restart?

Yeah, but I don't know how to walk her through how you do that on Android. :doh: That's what I'm asking.

Mykroft
Aug 25, 2005

Dinosaur Gum

BGrifter posted:

Yeah, but I don't know how to walk her through how you do that on Android. :doh: That's what I'm asking.

Click the app switch button (it's the rightmost one, a square in Lollipop), and swipe the app to the right to force close it.

RoboCicero
Oct 22, 2009

"I'm sick and tired of reading these posts!"

MrMoose posted:

So, who is going to join me in making a team with the new Waifu, Ars Nova?

https://www.padherder.com/user/Moose_SA/teams/#121021 is what I'm going to run with her. I need more Ars Nova friends, I'm planning to have that team online this weekend.

more like arse nova

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

BGrifter posted:

Sorry. Long hold the home button, swipe right on app.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

BGrifter posted:

Press the back button until the game asks you if you want to quit.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Open the phone, remove the battery, then connect it again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warren
Aug 9, 2009

What the-
Another option is to just go to Others > Return to Title Screen.

• Locked thread