Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crewmine posted:

birds wake me up at dawn sometimes

Sure, so let's practice genocide on them, Hitler.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Cat killer on the loose!

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Gotta find me a killer, killer, killer

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

gggiiimmmppp posted:

outside cats are pests and should be culled just like deer, raccoons, coyotes, etc.

letting your cat outside is irresponsible and you deserve to have your cat cut in half.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Sure, so let's practice genocide on them, Hitler.

the smart birds will survive and thrive, until there are roughly 50,000 crows for each human being on earth

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Crewmine posted:

the smart birds will survive and thrive, until there are roughly 50,000 crows for each human being on earth

Then it will be me, I will become the Hitler.

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
OP I thought the car was gonna be the terrorist serial litter.

Disappointed. Voted 1

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

Cubey posted:

don't allow your cats outdoors

There are warning posters all over the neighborhood saying to keep your kitties indoors until the madman is stopped, unfortunately for Fifi (cat), my Dad's buddy Phidius (human) got super drunk Tuesday after their weekly Competitive Dart League competition, like he usually does, and passed out with his door open. Fifi was never seen again.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
he has only himself to blame maybe this will teach him about the sin that is darts

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
id gently caress that piece of poo poo up

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

boom boom boom posted:

Do they think if they fund the other half and put the halves together the cat will get better?

I'm no vet, but I don't see why not as long as it's same cat.

ChairmanMeow posted:

I watch enough criminal minds to know the killer is the OP. He's a goon so he most likely has a katana. He is inserting himself into the investigation, and he is in the proximity.
solved.

I don't fit the profile. Or do I? Name/Av/Post perfection achieved, btw.

To be serious, this rear end in a top hat better pray that the police catch him before one of my disgruntled neighbors do. I can definitely see Phidius putting those darts to other uses on someone, he's a crazy drunk Greek.

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
i wonder if it's the cat killer from the anonymous confessions thread

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

cover a cat in superglue and tie it to a tree. when the pussy slayin' bandit goes for the cat, he'll be stuck

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
Cat is black and white: snuggle tight,
Orange or yellow: chop and slice, fellow.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
It's a cat Highlander conflict. They chop each other in half so as to facilitate the Quickening. Soon there will be only one.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Harry in Rio posted:

i wonder if it's the cat killer from the anonymous confessions thread

Link? Sounds like a Person of Interest...

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He should chop two cats in half and number the halves one two and three and then not leave one of the halves in the streets lol!

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Cats are nothing but furniture with googly eyes stuck to them op

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Ayyy lmao

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

were the cats cut lengthwise or crosswise

this is important

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

letting your pets wander the neighborhood is fuckin dumb, their your pets keep them inside you idiot, don't make them a nuisance for everyone else

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
sounds like he's doing a public service ridding the streets of feral rabies cats

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
pussy slaya

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I don't trust people who don't like cats. 100% of the time it's a tell tale sigh they are either a misogynist or racist.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I saw this movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiKn-vPXFCc

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Windows 98 posted:

I don't trust people who don't like cats. 100% of the time it's a tell tale sigh they are either a misogynist or racist.

I don't like cats ):

I swear its just cause they are dirty and walk on counter tops not misogyny or racism ): ): ):

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Windows 98 posted:

Why don't you tattoo that nugget on your chest too

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Nooner posted:

I don't like cats ):

I swear its just cause they are dirty and walk on counter tops not misogyny or racism ):):):

If your cats are both dirty and jumping on counter tops you are a lovely pet owner. The cat is not lovely. Same goes for poorly trained dogs.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Beef Turret posted:

Why don't you tattoo that nugget on your chest too

Ayy lmao

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

dog buttz posted:

cover a cat in superglue and tie it to a tree. when the pussy slayin' bandit goes for the cat, he'll be stuck

Using glue on cats is what started all this!

edit: This is a reference to the move Felidae, which I just saw was already posted itt.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

LOL "explicit sexual content"

Don't beat around the bush, just say that the movie has a hardcore cat sex scene.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

maybe he doesn't hate cats, he just really likes birds

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
i'm pretty sure that if you cut a cat in half it doesn't die, it just turns into two cats!? :shrug:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Please stage your neighborhood cat culls with a pellet gun like a normal, non-crazy person.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

phobo posted:

i'm pretty sure that if you cut a cat in half it doesn't die, it just turns into two cats!? :shrug:

insidious

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Surprised that psyopmonkey hasn't already weighed in on this with pics of her cat. So instead here's mine since he's a lot cooler and can defend himself

(You see it's because he's black)

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Thanks for yet another photo of this personality-free animal that's indistinguishable from all the others. Even though it's been scientifically proven that cats don't give a gently caress about people and were domesticated only because their faces look like a babys I'll continue to dress up and walk my cat with a leash and harness because I'm insane

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast

Beef Turret posted:

Thanks for yet another photo of this personality-free animal that's indistinguishable from all the others. Even though it's been scientifically proven that cats don't give a gently caress about people and were domesticated only because their faces look like a babys I'll continue to dress up and walk my cat with a leash and harness because I'm insane

home-schooled idiot has limited understanding of science, news at 11.

Don't let your cats or dogs outside imo.

loving idiot dog owners leaving their dumb loving dogs outside so they bark all day.

Luckily rat poison in steak thrown over a fence at night is easy and untraceable. Killing cats with an ax is hosed up though.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
obviously a gator, jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!

Beef Turret posted:

You seem upset. You should get a cat. I hear they're good for stress.

• Locked thread