Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Applewhite posted:

Strangely enough, you're still a rapist by current standards.

Nice :twisted:.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

LegoPirateNinja posted:

i actually did learn this from movies and poo poo when i was a teenager. my earliest sexual encounters were ridiculed with requests to do poo poo, and (surprise surprise) girls hate that.

this also glosses over the fact that some girls like to say "no" to people they want just so they wont feel like sluts for having sex

Some girls like to say no and push your arms away / protect themselves / struggle. They can be pretty convincing about it but they're actually acting out a rape fantasy and if you do stop they'll get turned off or even angry. She's sort of pressuring you in a way but if you go through with it without asking for consent like a little bitch, by law you are a rapist but it was also consensual at the same time.

It's a crazy world out there.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

i love old man slipknot hoagie, he never asks if i want it like the boys do, he just takes me and ravishes my body the way it was meant to be.

sounds badass

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I want to lose my virginity by rape.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

serious norman posted:

I want to lose my virginity by rape.

Well now it's easier than ever!

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Baba Ganoush posted:

Some girls like to say no and push your arms away / protect themselves / struggle. They can be pretty convincing about it but they're actually acting out a rape fantasy and if you do stop they'll get turned off or even angry. She's sort of pressuring you in a way but if you go through with it without asking for consent like a little bitch, by law you are a rapist but it was also consensual at the same time.

okay so it's probably a terrible idea to have sex with women with rape fantasies, they're probably batshit in general, hth

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Dammit, I shouldn't have waited so long to have sex.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

serious norman posted:

I have never had sex. I'm 35.

lmao

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
i knew a girl that loved to be choked and facefucked and guess what, she had father issues and wound up being insane and trying to break into my house when i didn't want to see her one night

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Applewhite is right, I'm a dumb bitch baby who wants emotional validation on the Internet.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

push me and then just touch me until i can get my satisfaction

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

but lets fill out these forms in triplicate first

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

SHISHKABOB posted:

Applewhite is right, I'm a dumb bitch baby who wants emotional validation on the Internet.

Now that you've clearly established your desires we can fulfill them without fear of breaching consent.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Living in San Fran is a trip, try to force a bf or gf to move there with you so you at least have one normal person you can still talk to

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
sex is pretty much just a constant stream of consent anyway like yes yes yes give it to me am I right fellas :hf:

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

SHISHKABOB posted:

Yes but they are ok with the converse: if someone doesn't say yes, then you should continue.

Here's a wild idea: women feel pressured to consent to mens' actions. So giving men the idea that "just cause she ain't sayin poo poo doesn't mean she's ok with it," will hopefully result in a balanced situation with communication on both sides as equals.

I think people think that women have just as much power as men when it comes to sex. Women are still taught to be meek and receptive by society.

that is not at all what they said. you just had an extremely emotional knee-jerk reaction that sadly confounded your reading comprehension abilities. have you ever had sex? no one is stopping to ask consent to slip a hand under a bra or unbutton some pants. and yes, while it's true that if a woman ain't into it there will be a lot of signs that a good man will pick up on, men aren't going to get a telepathic message to stop. if a woman is uncomfortable with the situation, words need to be used because that is how such feelings can be communicated. for fucks sake. this is a two way street. Women: say stop if you don't want the dick. you can still say stop even if you said go like 2 minutes before. Men: when a woman says stop, you loving stop. even if she said go two minutes before. World: stop telling women to aquiesce to a man's desires like a duggar. women need to be able to stand up for themselves. it's that simple

Baba Ganoush posted:

thsi needs to be worked out PRIOR to having sex, btw

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
The rising standards for consent are part of a nefarious plan by the junior anti-sex league to bring back chastity and eliminate premarital sex. Soon, the standard of consent will be raised from "explicit verbal consent" to "signed, witnessed marriage certificate issued by the state" and anything less will be prosecuted as sexual assault, bringing our nation back into God's favor. Only then will you realize these truths: consent is rape, and sexual liberation is slavery.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

proof of concept posted:

sex is pretty much just a constant stream of consent anyway like yes yes yes give it to me am I right fellas :hf:

It is the way I do it (sex with a synthesizer looping a "yes" sound sample).

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*bursts in sweating and panting*
has anyone made the star trek pedophile joke yet????

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

no one's seen your dad in the thread yet

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

anyways on topic it's a good thing I already cut off my wiener with pinking shears so I can focus on what's most important: posting on forums

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

a hole-y ghost posted:

poo poo I can't believe I missed that opportunity.

But yeah if things keep going the way they're going, sex onboard the Enterprise D is gonna be a pretty awkward affair.
"Mister Data, I'd like to lick your nipples now."
"I consent to this action."

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

corpuscollossus posted:

Someone make a consensual sex app that pairs your phone with your genderfluid gently caress buddy and sends a consent request every other minute

In all seriousness I would not be surprised if this is the future.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
"its not pedophilia if she's a day old but has the body of a grown woman, or is it the other way around?" - william t riker

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

When I was a kid, the thrill of a s*xual encounter was both people being at the edge of a new experience, the uncertainty of what would happen next, being swept and taken somewhere by someone else. More than any actual direct contact or penetration, the most exciting moments were being unsure if the other person was going to take another step, and increasingly wanting them to.

Then again, sexual assault is so common and so messed up that I think it's better to vanillify the normal sexual experience in order to prevent that.

I think there is a great pleasure in seducing or being seduced, but people are crazy these days and a lot of retarded goons think a woman's OBVIOUS not interested signals or even their EXPLICIT rejection as a game of hard to get.

Boys growing up with PEPE LE PEW as a model for romance are going to turn into rapists even if they are too stupid to know it, that must stop.

I am fine with sacrificing seduction and bringing back the sanctity of courtship.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

im glad we're all getting schooled on being rapists and the nature of consent by someone who is obviously a virgin

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Some women like the idea of a strong alpha male taking her, making her melt, owning her desire and pleasure.

Then again, some women have rape fantasies. Doesn't mean we should teach boys rape is okay.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

hemophilia posted:

im glad we're all getting schooled on being rapists and the nature of consent by someone who is obviously a virgin

But this is your first post in the thread?

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
my sides hurts from laughing imagining fumbling 15 year olds asking permission after moving each inch.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Doesn't mean we should teach boys rape is okay.

poo poo i need to make some calls

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Seduction is a lot like ballet: power, control, and precision delivered with gracefulness and care

It's more of a performance of strength and control, like with dancing, but it only works when the man is carefully attuned to her and when it's her mood, her desire, her passion, and her acceptance that drives the tempo.

Stupid retarded rapists men think seduction means steamrolling over women until they find someone who is too panicked to react. He tells all his friends he scored oh yeah she was begging for it.

When it's done right, there is no passive acceptance or "giving in", if it's done right, she will take it herself.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Commie NedFlanders posted:

When I was a kid, the thrill of a s*xual encounter was both people being at the edge of a new experience, the uncertainty of what would happen next, being swept and taken somewhere by someone else.

Virginia Slams
Nov 17, 2012
In the military they get constant lectures on this poo poo. I remember one that was called "can I kiss you" where they said that if you go in for a kiss without verbally asking you are comitting sexual assault

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

imagining fumbling 15 year olds

:rowdytrout:

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I like to bite and scratch

Baudolino
Apr 1, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER
If you only have sex with prostitutes you will never be a rapist. Because before the fun starts you have to negotiate just what exactly you will get to with her and for how long. That`s like peak consensual.

Max Hammer
Jan 3, 2008

ANTIFREEZE!!!

SHISHKABOB posted:

Yes but they are ok with the converse: if someone doesn't say yes, then you should continue.

Here's a wild idea: women feel pressured to consent to mens' actions. So giving men the idea that "just cause she ain't sayin poo poo doesn't mean she's ok with it," will hopefully result in a balanced situation with communication on both sides as equals.

I think people think that women have just as much power as men when it comes to sex. Women are still taught to be meek and receptive by society.

Sorry, I know this is from page 1, and I'm not going to join in on some back and forth about stupid rape culture laws, but please stop blaming 'SOCIETY' for everything. Women are receptive BY NATURE. By the very definition of the word, women engaged in sex with men RECEIVE. Unless the couple is into pegging, that is how poo poo works. Society may encourage them to be meek, I won't argue that, but they ARE RECEPTIVE. Jesus loving Christ.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Asking permission for a lil peck kiss is cheesy and dumb but it's quaintly romantic

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Max Hammer posted:

Sorry, I know this is from page 1, and I'm not going to join in on some back and forth about stupid rape culture laws, but please stop blaming 'SOCIETY' for everything. Women are receptive BY NATURE. By the very definition of the word, women engaged in sex with men RECEIVE. Unless the couple is into pegging, that is how poo poo works. Society may encourage them to be meek, I won't argue that, but they ARE RECEPTIVE. Jesus loving Christ.

are you for real?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lolly Poopdeck
Oct 21, 2010

by zen death robot
The obvious solution is body cams for all sexual encounters.

• Locked thread