Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Best Giraffe posted:

I'm not an alcoholic and I don't really drink at all (because I use the money for weed), but sometimes I feel like taking a break from the norm. Should I experiment with developing a drinking problem for a bit? Serious replies only, thanks in advance

If you are going to have a substance abuse problem, then variety can only be a benefit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stabbatical
Sep 15, 2011

Best Giraffe posted:

I'm not an alcoholic and I don't really drink at all (because I use the money for weed), but sometimes I feel like taking a break from the norm. Should I experiment with developing a drinking problem for a bit? Serious replies only, thanks in advance

Yes, it's a life-changing experience.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fear

noctambulous nebab
May 12, 2016

by zen death robot

Shows me someone without fear and they are better than the forums entire.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The eroding effects of reality meeting expectation, op I'M A HUGE PRICK

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

NameChange posted:

I got a DWI so I gotta go to counseling for 6 weeks. They breathalyze you every time and piss test you while watching you so I got to stay sober. :(

how come u like to drive while drunk ?

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
I'm gonna try and not drink tonight, I think it's been since December since that's happened.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Best Giraffe posted:

Variety is the spice of life!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
You will have way more regretful and awkwardly gross sex drinking than smoking weed and sometimes it will be even not so gross.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

natetimm posted:

You will have way more regretful and awkwardly gross sex drinking than smoking weed and sometimes it will be even not so gross.

what makes the sex awkwardly gross?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I.N.R.I posted:

whats that about?

it works so far

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

I.N.R.I posted:

what makes the sex awkwardly gross?

The smell of booze and sometimes cigarettes, the reckless, drunken abandon of pawing at each other, and the semi-flaccid member you vainly mash up against the outside of the hole in despair as your body and the alcohol betray your overall intentions. Also, the fact that you are both ugly.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

natetimm posted:

The smell of booze and sometimes cigarettes, the reckless, drunken abandon of pawing at each other, and the semi-flaccid member you vainly mash up against the outside of the hole in despair as your body and the alcohol betray your overall intentions. Also, the fact that you are both ugly.

if its so bad then why not just have sex when youre sober instead?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I drink, because it helps me deal with other people's stupid loving opinions.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I drink because I am bored

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

I.N.R.I posted:

if its so bad then why not just have sex when youre sober instead?

Alcohol impairs judgment and even though your dick will betray you, you're still horny. So you talk a big game at the bar about how you're gonna lay down the D like crazy but really you just both end up snoring after some disappointing oral and then you have some hangover monkey sex in the morning while trying not to kiss each other because both of your mouths are currently dirtier than the toilet seat.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

natetimm posted:

Alcohol impairs judgment and even though your dick will betray you, you're still horny. So you talk a big game at the bar about how you're gonna lay down the D like crazy but really you just both end up snoring after some disappointing oral and then you have some hangover monkey sex in the morning while trying not to kiss each other because both of your mouths are currently dirtier than the toilet seat.

Are you my girlfriend?

cub
Sep 6, 2014

by Shine

dad gay. so what posted:

to hide from guilt and shame in a numb alternate universe where everything is warm and memory does not exist

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist
Call out threads are probatable, op.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

natetimm posted:

goddamn

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
I would say my alcohol dependency has subsided after I got a medical weed card. I still drink a lot but I haven't blacked out in quite a while. Also I'm poor now and weed is so much cheaper

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

natetimm posted:

Hmm well weed sex is usually silly and great so awkward and regretful sounds like a great vacation from that!

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

natetimm posted:

This was my anniversary exactly on Saturday night and Sunday morning.

mistypoop
Jun 1, 2016
i remember my first beer.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

itditsts

fluck him

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I drink because I am bored

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
i want to cummmmmmmmmmmmm

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
it's fun to have your night/s off from work being in a blackout state and the other days waiting for it

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
yeah, but

its a lot better to wake up with a hangover boner and then just drink again

so shut up

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
im too nervous im leaving

shelley
Nov 8, 2010
i come from a family of drug-dependent alcoholics so really im just staying true to my family history

i used to have a way worse alcohol problem... now i can't drink or i'll wreck my liver cause of the meds i take

i like booze but not enough to die for it, maybe im a quitter

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
it calms my nerves

i have nerves

what can i say?

naem
May 29, 2011

I just drank beer for three days over the weekend and I don't usually do that and feel weird about it, probably going to go jog a whole lot for a couple weeks now

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

naem posted:

I just drank beer for three days over the weekend and I don't usually do that and feel weird about it, probably going to go jog a whole lot for a couple weeks now

Lift a thing, as well.

naem
May 29, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

Lift a thing, as well.

I get too big and it scares people

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

shelley posted:

i come from a family of drug-dependent alcoholics so really im just staying true to my family history

i used to have a way worse alcohol problem... now i can't drink or i'll wreck my liver cause of the meds i take

i like booze but not enough to die for it, maybe im a quitter

Lmao if u actually don't drink just because "doctors" tell you it "interacts negatively" with the pills you take for your "health"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

naem posted:

I get too big and it scares people

How is this a "thing"?

naem
May 29, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

How is this a "thing"?

People respond to me more with fear from my boob muscles and less with desperate urgent visible sexual longing as they do when I jog a bunch and my face is skinny it's a real conundrum

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

naem posted:

People respond to me more with fear from my boob muscles and less with desperate urgent visible sexual longing as they do when I jog a bunch and my face is skinny it's a real conundrum

I believe you are living in a false reality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt Dan Ice Cream
Jul 29, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

I.N.R.I posted:

how come u like to drive while drunk ?

I actually blew a .06 but the cop said she thought I was on drugs (I wasn't, I was sick) but since I got all angry and yelled at the police I took probation instead of going to trial.

• Locked thread