Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tonetta posted:

You can just click ny question mark if you want the A/T, I didn't really reply to much else

excuse my intemperance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Tonetta posted:

You can just click ny question mark if you want the A/T, I didn't really reply to much else

you said I was fat

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Binky posted:

you said I was fat

lose some weight, you fat gently caress.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Lord Binky posted:

you said I was fat

I told you

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
please don't troll me. I'm feeling very vulnerable right now.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Lord Binky posted:

please don't troll me. I'm feeling very vulnerable right now.

is vulnerable a kind of hotdog

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Well, I'm really sorry that I missed the long drawn-out argument over semantics. Nothing says "this is a serious argument" like endless spirals of semantic slapfighting.

I won't even comment about whatever the hell was going on with Orkin Mang because I am not really sure what that was.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Well, I'm really sorry that I missed the long drawn-out argument over semantics. Nothing says "this is a serious argument" like endless spirals of semantic slapfighting.

I won't even comment about whatever the hell was going on with Orkin Mang because I am not really sure what that was.

i was drinking if that helps

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
How worried are you guys collectively that Bruce Jenner high jacked your entire movement, instantly became the hottest/most passable one, sold it out, and already gave up after about 6 months?? Please answer on a scale of 1 to Bernie Sanders Tattoo

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Moridin920 posted:

so, people who have had a hysterectomy or an oophorectomy aren't women anymore?

that's comparing apples to oranges lol, go jack off someone missing their balls and tell me how easy it was to make them cum

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

How worried are you guys collectively that Bruce Jenner high jacked your entire movement, instantly became the hottest/most passable one, sold it out, and already gave up after about 6 months?? Please answer on a scale of 1 to Bernie Sanders Tattoo

hijack

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bruce jener is one hot bitch

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

jenner vapes

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
id gently caress up in it.hella pump

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

DrowningInDreams posted:

(and then later had a voice in my head belonging to a dragon, who I interpret as my daemon)

I hold no criticism for your gender identity, however dragons can't be daemons, that's some sick bullshit and I will never accept it

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Zorodius posted:

I hold no criticism for your gender identity, however dragons can't be daemons, that's some sick bullshit and I will never accept it

Well she was originally human. But regardless, Daemon/Clan totem/Holy Guardian Angel/whatever, that's what she is to me, whether by nature or by my making. A thoughtform of singular importance to me who I won't give up.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...

BUY IT.
Rewind for a sec:

DrowningInDreams posted:

It prevents my effective use of magick in many cases,

What kind of magick are we talking here?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

as it turns out, it is possible to undo being a tran, but it will never be possible to unread this thread.

i hope everyone in it has bad dreams and then wakes up and steps on a lego, or maybe a pointy dice

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

DrowningInDreams posted:

I don't want to simulate hurting people, I want to actually hurt people. And technically, there's nothing preventing me from doing everything up to murdering someone as long as I stop before then, so at any time I could take my P238 and shoot someone in the gut and dick repeatedly, the knees, the elbows, whatever, so long as I don't kill them. I could take my benchmade and cause as much cosmetic damage as I like too. In that way I could potentially take out all my rage on a single unfortunate, at any moment, the thought of which helps to keep me sane. Though I would likely have to kill myself immediately afterward to maximize my ROI by avoiding the repercussions.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

:stonklol:

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Zorodius posted:

Rewind for a sec:

What kind of magick are we talking here?

Chaos magick. Which I guess isn't an answer, technically, but mostly ritual magick is a lot harder for me. I can do sigils ok.

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

DrowningInDreams posted:

I'm older than I would like to be. Anyway, it's just an idle fantasy that I wear around my neck, to keep next to my heart. Don't worry about it. I am a bad person but I'm a self-aware and sanctimonious bad person. If I actually did anything I couldn't justify continuing to be angry, and then where would I be?

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

I think you might be a weirdo

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
jerked off to tranny once, it was okay

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

DrowningInDreams posted:

Chaos magick. Which I guess isn't an answer, technically, but mostly ritual magick is a lot harder for me. I can do sigils ok.

okay, lay it out for me like I'm a muggle idiot here, what can you do with sigils and chaos magick?

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Zzulu posted:

jerked off to tranny once, it was okay

This is how it starts

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Zorodius posted:

okay, lay it out for me like I'm a muggle idiot here, what can you do with sigils and chaos magick?

I made someone appear in a chatroom twice when they weren't normally in that chatroom. I dunno, I just now started using the mantra method because the written sigil method wasn't working for me. Otherwise my big achievement is that I guess I did 15% better on an exam than I would have done otherwise? I got an 85%. And everything else has just been the invocation and conversation with my daemon, who at first was just there violently against my will, and then took a thought to summon, and then half a cigarette, and then an entire cigarette plus gnosis, and then that plus blood, and eventually just sort of disappeared (I tried to use a full summoning ritual to bring her back but it didn't work), but started appearing to me again in dreams and occasionally when awake. She helps me to do everything when she's around; to get out of bed, eat, shower, change and wash clothes, do homework (actually do it as well as start it), she plants thoughts in my head that are fruitful and guides me through challenges. I actually don't even care about magick generally as long as I have her, which I don't always, which is really upsetting.

Oh! And people generally like my tarot readings, even though all I do is enter a half-assed trance and draw the cards and then literally use the little booklet to interpret.

Then there's lesser weirder stuff that's probably edge cases or just me being forgetful or bad or whatever. Like after I was institutionalized, all my knives got taken away, and I searched my entire backpack for them and they weren't there, the entire backpack was empty. Then one day I got really angry and checked again and the backpack was full of all the stuff that got taken away. One time I felt like I was commanded by God to open the throttle on my motorcycle in gridlocked traffic in a hail and lightning storm at night, wearing tinted goggles, so I did, and I weaved in and out of traffic at 80mph getting hammered by hail with water spewing everywhere around me until I made it through all the traffic, which remains one of the most beautiful experiences of my life. I've lost moments of time in which beneficial things have happened to me, like once when I was working on a computer science problem with the deadline 10 minutes away, I blacked out for a minute and when I came to I had the answer. I was the only person to finish the problem on time (the professor wound up giving an extension, lame). And I've won several poker tournaments while drunk on SWC, just by kind of trusting in whatever instinct comes into my drunken head.

DrowningInDreams fucked around with this message at 08:49 on Aug 18, 2016

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
did you only hear about gbs when lowtax pissed off the transgender community??

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

BUY IT.

DrowningInDreams posted:

I made someone appear in a chatroom twice when they weren't normally in that chatroom. I dunno, I just now started using the mantra method because the written sigil method wasn't working for me. Otherwise my big achievement is that I guess I did 15% better on an exam than I would have done otherwise? I got an 85%. And everything else has just been the invocation and conversation with my daemon, who at first was just there violently against my will, and then took a thought to summon, and then half a cigarette, and then an entire cigarette plus gnosis, and then that plus blood, and eventually just sort of disappeared (I tried to use a full summoning ritual to bring her back but it didn't work), but started appearing to me again in dreams and occasionally when awake. She helps me to do everything when she's around; to get out of bed, eat, shower, change and wash clothes, do homework (actually do it as well as start it), she plants thoughts in my head that are fruitful and guides me through challenges. I actually don't even care about magick generally as long as I have her, which I don't always, which is really upsetting.

Oh! And people generally like my tarot readings, even though all I do is enter a half-assed trance and draw the cards and then literally use the little booklet to interpret.

nice, sounds good

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

s0m3 guy posted:

did you only hear about gbs when lowtax pissed off the transgender community??

What did he say

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

I'm glad I chose education instead of insanity

DrowningInDreams
Mar 13, 2009

Dilettante lizard

Tonetta posted:

I'm glad I chose education instead of insanity

I have six degrees

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
my mom saw the stuff I wrote and is forcing me to admit that I am NOT a tall man with a decent sized weiner. I'm a girl irl. There

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

DrowningInDreams posted:

I have six degrees

kevin bacon?

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

If you identify as a female lesbian,, have you ever taken a chick home and have her be surprised you have a cock? As straight cis male I'd be very surprised if I took a girl home and found a cock waiting.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Old Man Pants posted:

If you identify as a female lesbian,, have you ever taken a chick home and have her be surprised you have a cock? As straight cis male I'd be very surprised if I took a girl home and found a cock waiting.

No, that's a good way to end up in the obituary. Always tell before things happen

ConstantDelays
Jan 1, 2013
:gas:

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

Tonetta, I just found this thread and I didn't take the time to read all 14 pages. Forgive me if you've answered this question before, but I was wondering if you plan to fully transition. If so, have you started taking hormones or had any surgeries yet?

I'm trying to learn more about transgendered folks since I never met any, even though I'm a gay man.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Old Man Pants posted:

As straight cis male I'd be very surprised if I took a girl home and found a cock waiting.

same except id be giddy with joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
I can't believe I missed all the slapfight action in the GBS alt-sexuality thread! :sissies: This has been easily 10x more brutal than Skylark's bimbo megathread over in FYAD :sparkles: my lawd!

Question OP:

How long have you been on HormoneReplacementTherapy (HRT), and at what age did you start?

• Locked thread