Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Forgot my meds today. No 🧠 💤

I still like neps, I would vote maug. RWC is out there, would vote but it almost feels too easy? Who posts with that much concentrated fervor as scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?

Somberbrero posted:

Forgot my meds today. No 🧠 💤

I still like neps, I would vote maug. RWC is out there, would vote but it almost feels too easy? Who posts with that much concentrated fervor as scum?

Wait, Maug?

Where'd that come from?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Yami Fenrir posted:

It's loving funny, with everyone going "day 1 sucks, my reads suck, yadda yadda" but here RWC comes in with the slam dunk that it's a problem for me and me only
You made a bad case on me, that's why.

Note that if I had been scum I was doing fine by not posting my thoughts, for whatever they're worth.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Rhymes With Clue posted:

You made a bad case on me, that's why.

Note that if I had been scum I was doing fine by not posting my thoughts, for whatever they're worth.

Oh so pointing out people aren't scumhunting is a bad case now, got it.

You seem disproportionally angry at being pushed, which is just making me want to push harder.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Let's consolidate on the person who makes the worst joke.

I'll start: What do you call someone with no body and no nose?

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

wologar posted:

Let's consolidate on the person who makes the worst joke.

I'll start: What do you call someone with no body and no nose?

who's steve jobs?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Zoya posted:

who's steve jobs?

ligma nuts

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Why did the scarecrow win an award?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Yami Fenrir posted:

You seem disproportionally angry at being pushed, which is just making me want to push harder.

Nah Ive been on hold a good portion of this morning and hearing annoying music so I might be a little edgy.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Nah Ive been on hold a good portion of this morning and hearing annoying music so I might be a little edgy.

But you're not in the Music League!

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I was gonna play list night but my energy craters often in the summer and so more sleep than I wanted or needed happened instead.

Yami Fenrir posted:

Overall I like the reads list a lot more than the one in cultivation, but I feel like there is a serious mismatch in the Somber read and the Yami read.

On one hand, Josef is saying that somber correctly identified something that points to me being scum, but on the read on me there's basically just... paranoia?

What's going on here?

I like these observations, but when I take Josef's post as a whole I feel it bears a striking resemblance to the post he wrote d2 in cultivation. It strikes me as strange that a scum Josef would write a post structured so similarly given all the scrutiny that one got from people scumreading him. It gives me pause for that reason.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Nep-Nep posted:

I was gonna play list night but my energy craters often in the summer and so more sleep than I wanted or needed happened instead.

I like these observations, but when I take Josef's post as a whole I feel it bears a striking resemblance to the post he wrote d2 in cultivation. It strikes me as strange that a scum Josef would write a post structured so similarly given all the scrutiny that one got from people scumreading him. It gives me pause for that reason.

Aka, "there's no way he'd do the same thing again".

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Anyway,

wologar posted:

What do you call someone with no body and no nose?

Nobody knows!

wologar posted:

Why did the scarecrow win an award?

He was outstanding in his field.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

Nep-Nep posted:

The people demand takes

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Why don’t crabs donate?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Yami Fenrir posted:

Well D1 scumhunting, I don't think I know how. It is a guessing game. I'm just disappointed. Thread was kind of dead, I tried to provide content, and it's getting me dunked. I'm not angry, and if I were angry I don't think it'd be disproportionate.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Nep-Nep posted:

I did say I like his posting more.

Anyway, who scum?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Well D1 scumhunting, I don't think I know how. It is a guessing game. I'm just disappointed. Thread was kind of dead, I tried to provide content, and it's getting me dunked. I'm not angry, and if I were angry I don't think it'd be disproportionate.

Spurred some interest though you have to admit. Content! (emphasis on first syllable)

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

wologar posted:

Why don’t crabs donate?

This prompt got me temporarily banned from my own confessional.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

wologar posted:

Good.

I have to say I am a little bit concerned about the lack of pushback against the RWC though. Ugh.

Thought experiment: If not RWC, who would you guys vote?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Yami Fenrir posted:

Good.

I have to say I am a little bit concerned about the lack of pushback against the RWC though. Ugh.

Personally, I'd vote scum.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

wologar posted:

Personally, I'd vote scum.

Ok but who scum?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Yami Fenrir posted:

Ok but who scum?

I do not know.

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

wologar posted:

Probably for the best.

I still think wologar is scum. Posting feels off, very content light for wol.

Yami is probably town, but I have latent paranoia so I'll always mistrust slightly.

Zoya's posting has also felt off this game.

I'll vote RWC for the no lunch, but I think the case is weak. It's not nothing, I do have some feeling of scumminess from their posting, but just not a lot.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
I guess scum hasn't participated much this day. Either fully lurking or content lurking.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Maugrim posted:

Okay, dawn of the final day

I don't know how much I'll be around today because I feel like poo poo warmed over and it's my son's birthday

I do however have my preliminary spreadsheet and it says I should vote Spork (with a heavy heart because I like working with town Spork, but they are my top scum candidate right now) ##vote Spork

I have a lot in the no reads section and would ultimately vote for any of them, so instead here are the ones I won't vote today: Yami and Somber (obvious town slapfight), Zoya (lean scum but it's their second game so they get a pass)

I don't like this post, maugrim was pretty forthcoming with reads early in the last game(admittedly as 3p, but totally played as town) but here despite reference to a spreadsheet I can't wrap my head around why he actually thinks spork is scum enough to vote him

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Hmmm.

##vote Sand

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I think the RWC casework is pretty compelling, but mainly compelling in that it makes me want to take my time and read more closely

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

wologar posted:

Why don’t crabs donate?

They are shellfish

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Nep-Nep posted:

I think the RWC casework is pretty compelling, but mainly compelling in that it makes me want to take my time and read more closely

Aaaaaaanything else?

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
##vote wolo I'm fine with this

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Rhymes With Clue posted:

They are shellfish

I don’t think crabs have a concept of selfishness, as they are not very social animals. They mostly act on instinct and survival, rather than on moral or ethical principles. However, some crabs may exhibit behaviors that could be seen as selfish by human standards, such as stealing food from other crabs, fighting over territory, or abandoning their mates after mating. In this context, a human might say that crabs are selfish, but it’s not really a fair comparison. Crabs are just being crabs. 🦀

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

I think I'd be okay with a switch to wolo too tbh.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
Go for it.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

What exactly is your game plan here wolo?

I don't get it.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Yami Fenrir posted:

What exactly is your game plan here wolo?

I don't get it.

That's to be expected. It's only natural that my goals are beyond your comprehension. And mine.

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Nep-Nep posted:

I don't like this post, maugrim was pretty forthcoming with reads early in the last game(admittedly as 3p, but totally played as town) but here despite reference to a spreadsheet I can't wrap my head around why he actually thinks spork is scum enough to vote him

Be patient, I'm rereading now

Talking of which

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

🤡 reporting for duty 🌼💦

Anarc, are you actually a clown? If so do you have a day action like all(?) the others?

You don't actually have to answer I guess, but my speculation is all "clown" flavoured players have these actions

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Yami Fenrir posted:

Good.

okay, consider this pushback against RWC -- i won't vote for my clownbud D1

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

I was hoping more people would give me an answer to the mason inquiry tbh.

Oh well

Still catching up but I’m not a Mason Yami ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Yami Fenrir posted:

What does "terminator thing" even mean and why is it a reason to vote anarch? Why is hambeet being funny a reason to vote them? Somber is okay I guess because at least you can point at something.
Sorry I never answered this,"terminator thing" is somebody who says "I'll be back" and then doesn't come back. Hth, and now it's much later and AnonNarc has come back.