Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Did you breadcrumb a killing role at all?
I looked at your history and didn't see one.
And again, I highlighted your reactions to the "other" vig that seem suspect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Grandicap posted:

Did you breadcrumb a killing role at all?
I looked at your history and didn't see one.
And again, I highlighted your reactions to the "other" vig that seem suspect.

I don't think I did breadcrumb a killing role. Other vig was dayvig and I know there have been scum dayvigs,from time to time, and Dans might even be scum for all I know, but I tend to think the other way.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
If RwC flips town, we turbo Oppo and Dans. Monkey easy.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
I'll be voting RwC but not everyone has checked in yet, that's essentially -1 right now.

Votecount for Day 3

Rhymes With Clue (4): sharkmafia, Sandwolf, Grandicap, Opopanax
Opopanax (1): Rhymes With Clue

Not Voting (6): CubicalSucrose, Dans Macabre, fool of sound, Johnny Keats, Maerlyn, Tired Moritz

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 15th, 2024 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 1 hour.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Shark hard defending oppo is starting to get weird

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Tired Moritz posted:

We’ll get to Opop

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Tired Moritz posted:

Are you saying you think I'm a scum gunsmith then

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

If RwC flips town, we turbo Oppo and Dans. Monkey easy.

No, we have a discussion and determine that it's probably the right call to kill Dans if RWC flips town vig. But no turbo.

And why kill Opop? He's guilty of not dying. How is that scummy?
What does lying about being BP or unkillable or whatever benefit after being the target of a public vig? I am rustled by this post.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Should have gotten to oppo yesterday tbh... :cry:

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

sharkmafia posted:

Are you saying you think I'm a scum gunsmith then

If RwC is town, then yes.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Could just be a regular rolecop as well

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)

Grandicap posted:

No, we have a discussion and determine that it's probably the right call to kill Dans if RWC flips town vig. But no turbo.

And why kill Opop? He's guilty of not dying. How is that scummy?
What does lying about being BP or unkillable or whatever benefit after being the target of a public vig? I am rustled by this post.

He literally claimed to have no reason to still be alive from Dan and now he is still alive from possible town!RWC

Come on

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Tired Moritz posted:

If RwC is town, then yes.

Because to be clear, rwc has essentially verified my role as true. Frankly, she's going to flip scum so this hardly matters. But thats a fairly absurd position

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Scum also targeted Yuming (which makes sense) and I still got redirected.

In this scenario scum also tried to kill Opop?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

He literally claimed to have no reason to still be alive from Dan and now he is still alive from possible town!RWC

Come on

How is that scum indicative?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

Come on

Well I guess it's not Opop's fault I was redirected.

But I think he's scum anyhow.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

(Which seems unlikely)

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Johnny Keats posted:

I don't think scum tried to kill Opop. I KNOW I tried to kill Opop.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

Well then what happened to the scum kill then

It sure sounds like we're piling 'scum nk failed for some reason' onto this explanation

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Juggernaut is a possibility

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

There are valid reasons for Opop being scum.
I do not believe not dying and not knowing why is one of them.

Lying about BP makes no sense, it is a reasonably town role, and he got publically shot. Claiming to not know why is a way riskier thing to do than fessing up. Especially since there is limited gain. That knowledge gap has made him a target since. It isn't scum behavior.

Make a case that doesn't involve that and I'll listen.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Are we sure RwC shot Yuming

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Johnny Keats posted:

Either
1. Scum also targeted Yuming
2. Scum tried to kill someone other than Yuming, and failed
3. Scum withheld the kill. (Ha. Sure they did.)

I am discounting that scum tried to kill Opop because I think Opop is scum. If I were scum and knew Opop wasn't, Opop would sure not have been on my short list last night due to lots of vote pressure both days.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

No, because the only proof that there was a second kill action at all, and not just the scum killing yuming for their nk, is rwc's word after getting trapped by a gunsmith claim

She might have shot yuming, but know, using the scum nk

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

But yknow*

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

Are we sure RwC shot Yuming

I got a message that my action was successful.

My action was "kill Opop"

Opop didn't die

Yuming did

Nobody else died

All those pieces indicate that yes, I shot Yuming. Really bad aim, sorry Yuming.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Sorry why are we assuming a redirect was in play for RwC's ostensible kill at all when the much simpler explanation is just

1) Scum killed yuming, RwC is lying about failing to kill the person who already has been shown to be "mysteriously" bulletproof at least once or
2) Scum killed yuming, RwC is telling the truth about failing to kill the person who already has been shown to be "mysteriously" bulletproof at least once

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Like RwC putting forward this theory is nonsense and make me just disbelieve them.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

It also depends on the mod. But hitting a BP or a doc might still give a success message to the killer.
Only saying your action failed if you were blocked or something.

But we also have a second vig claim, on a night with 1 kill, and a positive gunsmith result.

Everything else is secondary.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Oppo could just be a self redirector as well

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Tired Moritz posted:

That wouldn't explain the failed Dans vig.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

Nobody else died when they were shot during the open during the day and failed to die.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Tired Moritz posted:

Then what happened when Dans tried to dayvig him?

If it works day and night, then somebody else would'vve got got.

If it only works at night, Opop would've.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Yeah which is why I wanted to kill Dan and Oppo earlier so we won't have to talk about this but we killed Fancy because they also wanted to kill Oppo so Iike mmmmm

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
My theory is still that Opop is just bulletproof scum in a game with a vig, and that goes triple if RwC is actually a second vig.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Like obviously we're going to kill RwC today but I think we need to re-examine the push on Fancy yesterday.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
If Dan and oppo are in the same team, then the ##toss item action doesn't have to be a day vig

If oppo has a BP as scum, then it is right to assume that there is a town killer somewhere.

Then now Dan and oppo has an alibi about what roles they have and shark can hard defend them because of setup spec/setup balance

And also no offense but Oppo and Dans are barely casing anyone either

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

fool of sound posted:

Like RwC putting forward this theory is nonsense and make me just disbelieve them.

After my flip I suggest you reread, and you will find that this theory is not nonsense. You probably won't do that though.

Scum not shook because once again they are all safe.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Tired Moritz posted:

Yeah which is why I wanted to kill Dan and Oppo earlier so we won't have to talk about this but we killed Fancy because they also wanted to kill Oppo so Iike mmmmm

Jesus christ, you just keep wanting to kill me for reasons that get/have been explained and just will not drop that bone.

Why do you even want to kill Dans? Are you seriously still trying to say that we're both scum and that was some kind of messager role or some dumb poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Why do you keep saying it's a message role? It could be anything. It could definitely also not be a vig

And why are you keen to kill RwC for failing to kill you but also is completely fine with Dans failing to kill you Day 1?