Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Speedboat Jones posted:

You sound fat, you can touch your own.

Theyre not called boobs, they're called massive pecs and its not the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Gatts posted:

Isn't that why we have E/N?

no e/n is for never making threads about your problems, ever

:catstare:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dat feeling when stretchmarks

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol le epic get dem feels voted 5 spanish manlove

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Robo Reagan posted:

lol le epic get dem feels voted 5 spanish manlove

my face when someone gets a joke :sharpton:

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.
im gonna cry cry cry cry

96 tears.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
haha I like crywank island :D

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 606 days!
I feel like I should just be able to go to the store and buy painkillers whenever I want.

Like it blows my mind it's 2014 and I can watch terrorists live-tweet the conquest of an entire region but I can't buy some loving weak-rear end codeine no question asked.

Instead they just sell literal poison like Tylenol that does nothing but kill your organs. It's not really stopping addicts, they just turn to illegal drugs and petty crimes.

So instead I gotta go drive an hour, waste some doctors time, get a piece of paper, waste some pharmacists time, drive home.

I'm a loving grown man, my back hurts, gently caress you I should be able to buy some weakass vicodin otc. Meanwhile I can go buy some everclear, blackout and go blind all in one night no questions asked.:911:

This is my crywank story. I didn't cry, but I did wank, thank you for reading what I typed with one hand.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'd bring a hammock to Crywank Island.

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove
my problem is that i read the thread title as cybertwink island

very disappointed

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
im so loving rich, i couldnt possibly spend all my money, also

Parallax Scroll posted:

my dicks too big

same

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Cesar Cedeno posted:

I feel like I should just be able to go to the store and buy painkillers whenever I want.

Like it blows my mind it's 2014 and I can watch terrorists live-tweet the conquest of an entire region but I can't buy some loving weak-rear end codeine no question asked.

Instead they just sell literal poison like Tylenol that does nothing but kill your organs. It's not really stopping addicts, they just turn to illegal drugs and petty crimes.

So instead I gotta go drive an hour, waste some doctors time, get a piece of paper, waste some pharmacists time, drive home.

I'm a loving grown man, my back hurts, gently caress you I should be able to buy some weakass vicodin otc. Meanwhile I can go buy some everclear, blackout and go blind all in one night no questions asked.:911:

This is my crywank story. I didn't cry, but I did wank, thank you for reading what I typed with one hand.

nah dude, for some very specific reasons

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 606 days!

1gnoirents posted:

nah dude, for some very specific reasons

I've never heard any good ones. I'm not talking legal heroin here, i'm talking mid-grade pain pills.

Are people going to abuse them, sure. People abuse alcohol now and that's far worse for you, no one seems to give a poo poo.

TED BUNNDY
May 30, 2009

SO HUNGRY
Pork Pro

Parallax Scroll posted:

my dicks too big

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Oh man. I invite you to visit like 1/3 of america please

plus if you have real pain you can get that poo poo so easy. its like a non issue

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Afraid of Audio posted:

so do you cry then wank, wank while crying, or wank then cry

just want to make sure im doing this right

Cry before and during, use tears as lube

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

1gnoirents posted:

plus if you have real pain you can get that poo poo so easy. its like a non issue

Some pain is not legitimate pain. But also take ibuprofen for your back pain, not Tylenol.

Aug 4, 2010

i fapped too much and i now have a scab on my penis but i refuse to stop fapping so the wound keeps reopening and will never heal

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 606 days!

1gnoirents posted:

I'm from lovely Appalachia, I know all about pain-pill abuse. and guess what, making them legal/OTC would actually be big loving improvement.

Most people would be content to just quietly abuse pills their whole life if that's what they want to do. Instead they run out of pills, can't get more, and move on to heroin and meth (or commit crimes that would not happen otherwise), which is in another loving league of trouble compared to poo poo like oxy.

Not to mention the money we would save from no longer arresting and throwing pill-heads in jail for not really bothering anyone.

But this is Crywank, and I post these complaints here because I know America will die facedown in a pile of poo poo before it has sensible drug policies.

Fandyien posted:

if oxy were legal i'd do it every day for teh rest of my god forsaken life

lol good, why shouldn't you be able to? You can be drunk from dawn till dusk every day of your life if you want, and that is objectively worse for you.

Cesar Cedeno fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Aug 7, 2014

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

onedayholiday
Dec 6, 2013

Grimey Drawer
if it bleeds pretend ur hand is on its period

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

things are p good for me. I start a new job in 6 weeks so I'm sitting around at my current job getting paid to shitpost

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
I thought that in england you could get OTC alka-seltzer w/codiene :getin:

I guess it sucks that my dick's sore from fuckin so much rear end lately, but your mom's really good at flexing her sphincterkagel op.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
drat I thought this was gonnan be a thread about britain so i could britain it up

Alberto Basalm
Nov 14, 2005

im dieing

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

some swedish motherfucker told me they have a word for crywanking and it's 'gråtrunka'. I think swedes are crywanking all day long.

Fixed Expression
Nov 9, 2009
Aint no shame in crymaxing.

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
I'm so bummed out about all this wealth I've accumulated. I mean what am I going to do with all this money?! I'm 21 years old and super good looking and healthy and in shape with a big meaty 10 inch penis and I just can't figure out how I'm going to be able to spend it all in the next 70+ years. MO MONEY MO PROBLEMS.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
whenevetr i pee in my blue toilet waters it turn the wAters green instead ovf staying a pretty blue color IM SO MAD

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I'm gay.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Fandyien posted:

Same but with sucking dick.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I am stuck in the early 90s.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

Yeah so I tried crying on my dick then wanking, i wasn't really feeling it so I'd appreciate any advice from experienced crywankers here. is some chafing and blackening normal? I figured it was so I just powered through. Also my glans is kind of salty now, would a tear substitute work for those of us who don't like the taste of salt?

Thanks in advance.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
im still a virgin, i was never in the military, and i hacvent been trucking these past few months. ive been playing gears of war & halo campaigns in my parents basement for the past 5 yrs and i got so sick of myself that i created this image to hopefully make the internet thinking i was cool and not a loser. but now those things are cool in fyad so i feel like a fcking retard of course . i havent had a job since i quit chipotle when i was 18 and i only managed to just now get internet back because i wrote a really good essay for my parents about how i was goin to change my life. for some time i was able to use wifi via this usb adapter i stole from walmart but my mom saw my pc on the network and took my usb wifi card away., i managed to grow a pot plant on the roof since they never go up there and it gets plenty of sunlight and thats the only think keeping my sane right now, mom tried starving me but my dad is coo and gives me some money to stock up the electric cooler in my room w/ bologna & cheese. sometimes i go fishing on my neighbhours dock when hes not home because hes never seen me irl even though ive lived here my whole life lol. well im off to hit the pavement, got a few leads on some gigs. wish me luck

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever

Megadyptes posted:

some swedish motherfucker told me they have a word for crywanking and it's 'gråtrunka'. I think swedes are crywanking all day long.

true and also true

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Megadyptes posted:

Surprisingly, we've got words for almost everything

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
run this through google translate:

gråtdansrunka

and you will realize why ours is the superior language

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

whats that little circle what hangs out above the a sound like?

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Fandyien posted:

whats that little circle what hangs out above the a sound like?

"ffftttnlhghhh"

e: you wouldn't understand, it's all very intricate and complex.

e 2: kind of like “oh”, or o as in “over”.

gently caress why you making me seriouspost you dingus

Cake Smashing Boob fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Aug 7, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

butplug accident posted:

im still a virgin, i was never in the military, and i hacvent been trucking these past few months. ive been playing gears of war & halo campaigns in my parents basement for the past 5 yrs and i got so sick of myself that i created this image to hopefully make the internet thinking i was cool and not a loser. but now those things are cool in fyad so i feel like a fcking retard of course . i havent had a job since i quit chipotle when i was 18 and i only managed to just now get internet back because i wrote a really good essay for my parents about how i was goin to change my life. for some time i was able to use wifi via this usb adapter i stole from walmart but my mom saw my pc on the network and took my usb wifi card away., i managed to grow a pot plant on the roof since they never go up there and it gets plenty of sunlight and thats the only think keeping my sane right now, mom tried starving me but my dad is coo and gives me some money to stock up the electric cooler in my room w/ bologna & cheese. sometimes i go fishing on my neighbhours dock when hes not home because hes never seen me irl even though ive lived here my whole life lol. well im off to hit the pavement, got a few leads on some gigs. wish me luck

wioa its like readyin my own life story,, dam

• Locked thread