Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
How do I possibly have 15 achievements left to go if I'm at 357 billion cookies a second?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Holepunchio posted:

Alright cookie chumps, whip it out

Anyone have this beat? If so I'd be mad impressed, because I've been cheating like a motherfucker. Admittedly this was taken during a goldencookie golden era.

Fake edit: Is the site down? Guess I'll just never refresh and keep getting that mad dough.:smuggo:

I had 357 billion a second for a while. Then I reset.

About five minutes before they removed the "reset your game" achievements. :shepicide:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
57/57 upgrades, 77/72 achievements. I think I can stop now.

Until they update it again in, like, three hours or so, probably

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Oh god the grandmas.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

RoboCicero posted:

As the guy who made/is updating a Cookie Clicker shmup, you should go all the way.

Incidentally your game is pretty rad, even if Three Ring Binder (Primary School Mix) destroys me every time.

Just one thing- if the cookie were to switch to a new pattern every once in a while autonomously of the player clicking it, that'd be rad. I want to actually survive the onslaught of cookies, not be stuck in some boring pattern like Cronut Catastrophe for ten minutes because I wanted to actually experience the patterns instead of buying so many clicker upgrades the patterns don't get a chance to start.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Hey RoboCicero your fangame has a petite issue.

You didn't put anything in to stop the player from buying upgrades if they didn't have the money for it. Before I accidentally erased my save I had about -7,000,000 and had a cursor auto-firing every 0.00 seconds.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

22 Eargesplitten posted:

The worst part about every reset is getting up to the multiple quadrillions to get your frenzy lucky maxed out. It's always so boring. Second worst is waiting for research, because that always takes the same amount of time even with 1000 chips.

code:
Game.Unlock('Ultrascience');

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

M3wThr33 posted:

Finally got Quintillion Fingers. Now I can go back to ignoring it.

There's one more

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Has anyone else found the secret from throwing candies onto the ground?

Edit: How do you beat yourself?

Kinu Nishimura fucked around with this message at 03:27 on Oct 25, 2013

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Infinity Gaia posted:

To beat yourself you need to become more self-confident. If you want it spelled out, you need the Octopus King Crown.

But I already have both permutations of that! What, the two ones that do something don't make my guy more self-confident? God. What a lame-o.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Is there anything else underwater than the sponge and shell powder?

• Locked thread