Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Cuisine, supreme??
This poll is closed.
Stottie Kyek's Where No Chef Has Gone Before 7 4.86%
net work error's The Cuisine of Tamriel 16 11.11%
Suspect Bucket's EULALIAAAAA 7 4.86%
artichokeyou's Welcome to the 75th HUUUUUNNNNGER GAMES! 5 3.47%
Leviathan Song's Welcome to the world of tomorrow! 6 4.17%
Russian Guyovitch's First rate meals from America's fourth-rated network - NBC foods 8 5.56%
Bombhand's I Know I Don't Feel Like Opening My Mouth 5 3.47%
Steve Yun's Dr Hannibal Lecter would love to have you for dinner. 90 62.50%
Total: 144 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Gourd of Taste
Sep 11, 2006

by Ralp
Please be patient with me, I've never created a poll, because I don't ordinarily have any interest in your opinions

We had eight terrific entries! (I am really really hoping that I didn't miss one and thereby slight the heck out of somebody's probably-awesome work)

WILL IT BE:

Stottie Kyek's Where No Chef Has Gone Before

net work error's Cuisine of Tamriel

Suspect Bucket's EULALIAAAAA

artichokeyou's Welcome to the 75th HUUUUUNNNNGER GAMES!

Leviathan Song's Welcome to the world of tomorrow!

Russian Guyovitch's First rate meals from America's fourth-rated network - NBC foods

bombhand's I Know I Don't Feel Like Opening My Mouth

Steve Yun's Dr Hannibal Lecter would love to have you for dinner.

I'm really really impressed with the entries, there's a huge range of foods from a neat variety of sources, lots of stuff I'd never have thought of. You're all winners in my heart!

edit: i had sabotaged stottie!!

Gourd of Taste fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Sep 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gourd of Taste
Sep 11, 2006

by Ralp

Third Murderer posted:

Seriously though, there are so many great entries! Makes me feel a lot better about only coming up with an idea after it was too late to try to put something together.

You should make it anyway for fun! It's easier when you don't need to document details.

Gourd of Taste
Sep 11, 2006

by Ralp
Didn't forget! Just trying to wrangle my wife into sitting down and showing her the last few entries so we can pick a chairman's choice.

• Locked thread