Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

SUCKING DICKS AND SQUEEZING TITTIES
It is sad gibbis posts more about pets than pi. We should just burn that subforum to the ground.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Thread in summary: assholes will make any dog a bad dog, euth all dogs.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Modern Day Hercules posted:

What would be lost except for your job, really.

Surplus babies, for one.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Scenty posted:

So am I the only one bothered by the fact that Super admitted he hosed up and his pits killed a puppy at some point, warns another poster to be careful because the pits could randomly attack a lab they live with, and then posts pics of a chick on the head of a pit and of his Boston terrier humping one of them? They could kill that terrier before you even know what's happening, same with the chick. Seems pretty grossly negligent.

The terrier in question is infinitely scarier than the pits.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Everyday Lurker posted:

Golden retrievers are the photogenic white people of the canine kingdom.

Also more prone to being serial killers so the analogy is apt.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

ButWhatIf posted:

idk what if u are? i mean it would explain why u don't like dogs in general, but may i suggest looking into the Saluki? Bedouins kept them and there is a Saudi legend that says that they are the only breed of dog that is NOT unclean and was blessed by Allah. plus they look like farrah fawcett if she were a dog.

lol this one is super fat

That dog is starving.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Superconsndar posted:

Sometimes, I pick up my old game dog journals and nestle in to my sofa and read my pit bulls the hours from Matches Of Old and they say "will we ever taste blood like our forefathers, mother" and I respond to them: "yes, younglings. My own." And then I cut my own wrists with a tooth from a dead pit bull and feed them and we are pure and know eternity

At least the replacement puppy humps pigs now.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

ButWhatIf posted:

one time i too owned someone on the internet
it was a good day, let me tell u gbs

I wish I knew how this felt.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Triangulum posted:

yeah, she does actually

Bullshit, corgis just sit around being fat. The most exercise they get is posing as models for anime.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

ButWhatIf posted:

some sick burns from ppl tonight

i gotta get some salve srsly u guys

Stop putting that tiny non-corgi dog in the way of being trampled you irresponsible dog owner.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

On the flipside, now I want to see a pit race a lion to a baby zebra.

Okay I would pay to see that too.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

All I have learned is that the only pet anyone in this thread is responsible enough to care for is fish, and that is a maybe at best.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Hey now, my fish are doing great! JUST GREAT, DON'T COUNT HOW MANY ARE THERE drat IT.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

that avatar is.. is.. somethin' awful

Ftfy

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

http://imgur.com/Bd6D92A

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

HogX posted:

Also if you MUST have a dog, please give it a lot of thought about the different breeds and what kind of dog would work best for you. Once you get your new dog, please do NOT spend hours every day screaming the words 'moon-faced gook' at it until it pees itself.

Good point, I am going to get a teacup poodle because it fulfills the only use dogs have: absolutely nothing.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Modern Day Hercules posted:

You want the dog to gently caress you. loving admit you pervert.

No, it's the pig that they want to gently caress them.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Triangulum posted:

i unironically train my dog to bite the christ out of people

That looks fun, how much do I have to pay to be the thing it is biting?

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

My Lil Parachute posted:

I propose we ban pitbulls, but they deserve better than a needle to the neck. Let's build a giant walled televised arena and airdrop in the nation's pitbulls as they are discovered. The dogs will go down doing what they were bred to do, pitbull nutters get to watch battles to the death, and the rest of us will be finally free of the pitbull curse. Everyone wins.

I will then train corgis to kill each other in hopes your final solution gets used again.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

HogX posted:

i'll make the website

It's about all you are good for.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

My Lil Parachute posted:

Think of the sort of person that, out of all possible dog breeds, sees Pit Bulls and their atrocious murder record and things "yep that's the dog for me".

We would all be better off if these people followed their pits into the Arena, perhaps to provide precious nutrients between fights.

What if a pit bull gets hit by a car in front of me and I go and take it to the vet after the driver hits and runs. Do I just tell them to euth it or can I be allowed to have a new pit friend?

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Triangulum posted:

dogs who don't want to fight and kill things are basically garbage sorry

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

My Lil Parachute posted:

My dogs have murdered the gently caress out of prey animals and would probably eat any cat that made it over the 6ft fence, but are not bred for unprovoked aggression to humans and other dogs. This is because, unlike pitbull owners, I'm not a complete psychopath.

If you don't make your fence higher to deter cats you are basically a psychopath for feeding cats to your blood soaked beasts.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Triangulum posted:

on the other hand if a lgd tore the face off some random dude dicking around the flock they would breed it because wow its like its their job or somethin

Question: do you breed the one that is hosed or being hosed by the pig you also own?

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

You seem to care a lot about stereotypes.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

The most I managed was training a fish to come and sit in my hand and then get lifted out of the water. That or making fish shake the tank when my sister walked into the room by thrashing around expecting food.

What are the working breeds of fish again?

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

We must put down all non perfect dogs.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Skarsnik posted:

I think pet island should probably be kept in a crate and rotated out with the other forums for the good of us all

Cool, let TCC in next.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

My Lil Parachute posted:

Like no-one would care if pits only attacked each other or their owners, but it sucks when idiots don't realise what their dog is capable of and let it kill/maim other people & their pets.

I can assure you Super doesn't take her kill beasts out in public to maim and murder as they please. They are stuck on a ranch surrounded by pigs and goats and a very doofy LGD.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

boom boom boom posted:

a very doofy Large Gay Daughter?

The way he lets the drat pig at him it is more likely a gay son and he is very large.

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

rap music posted:

i hope my dog brutally murders everyone in this thread

If it is not a pitbull you are condemning another breed to death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

Nice
:smugdog:

• Locked thread