Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Mine had to be Malcolm's grandmother Ida. What a terrifying, hilarious woman.

My favorite episode was the one where she tried to get married to a wealthy asian man she had consistently drugged to keep him from being lucid enough to call it off or object.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Skies
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
THEY WERE ALL hosed

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i like the one where that kid sings that song that goes like this "poopy poopy poopy poopy, poopy poopy poopy-poo"

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I also like the one where frankie nunez doesnt know how to treat girls

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
Dad

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Walt Jr.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
franko nnunez is in a lovely bad band now. one time my friends band was opening up for them and before thje show my friends and i went to get food at a restauraunt. the whole time we were laughing and joking of moron frank nunez and his lovely unknown band he is in now. publicly enjoying his bad career. and then near the end of dinner frankie himself leaves the restauraunt. he was sitting right around the corner from us the whole time while we shamed him loudly lol.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
THE WHOLE SHOW WAS rear end

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Dog Jones posted:

franko nnunez is in a lovely bad band now. one time my friends band was opening up for them and before thje show my friends and i went to get food at a restauraunt. the whole time we were laughing and joking of moron frank nunez and his lovely unknown band he is in now. publicly enjoying his bad career. and then near the end of dinner frankie himself leaves the restauraunt. he was sitting right around the corner from us the whole time while we shamed him loudly lol.

Lmao. Im going to believe this until the day i die.

JazzPaws
Aug 10, 2014

- Ponzi Scheme Survivor -
Reese, for being such a dense rear end in a top hat brother, truly endearing and as sharp as a bowling ball.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
that guy who i thought was neil patrick harris for several years but isnt somehow

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Hes also a scientologist

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the fat guy that worked with Louis, that or Stevei's Dad

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
dewey was the worst

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Breaking Bad was just a dream Hal had, and that is canon

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

Bitter Mushroom posted:

Breaking Bad was just a dream Hal had, and that is canon

:agreed:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

that guy who i thought was neil patrick harris for several years but isnt somehow

qft

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

that guy

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

I like the mom. I used to fantasise about her screaming at me because I couldn't get erect for her

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

the commandant

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Gaunab posted:

dewey was the best

ftfy

Koerschgen
Oct 25, 2012

Man kann sich ja mal vertun.
Commandant Spangler

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
dewey was horrible in everyway. his stories were stupid, his acting was bad, they should have had the baby from the beginning

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Gaunab posted:

dewey was horrible in everyway. his stories were stupid, his acting was bad, they should have had the baby from the beginning

All child actors are bad.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

him. really thought he was.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
I was so sure it was neil patrick harris I never ever questioned it, or felt any reason to doubt or investigate that assumption. This thread has messed me up and now i don't know what to believe about anything.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

i never even thought about it until this thread. i lived my entire adult life until this moment under the false pretense the oldest kid was, in fact, neil patrick harris. how the gently caress did i not notice this earlier, what else have i been missing in life?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Probably bea Arthur. She was only in one episode but it delivered the lols.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
fun fact: commander Spangler shot himself irl

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
reesse and hal

Kosmo Gallion
Sep 13, 2013
the grandad who through the grenade in the fridge. shame he only appeared once because he was hilarious

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
The black kid who can't breathe

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
That dude is Neil Patrick Harris's brother so don't feel too bad goons

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

BigBoss posted:

The black kid who can't breathe

I like the episode where he gets that exoskeleton and beats up reese

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The german guy who owned the dude ranch

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

quote:

[runs into thread as fast as possible tripping over everything before getting up with a mop and bucket etc. comically askew on my head and panting]
(Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle voice): I'm... the guy... who sodomized... the paraplegic woman... nightly

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

a bone to pick posted:

That dude is Neil Patrick Harris's brother so don't feel too bad goons

thank you

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Bea Arthur.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU