Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
she seems like a really nice person.

unlike lena dunham.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
she looks like my mom

Would.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
wood

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
Why the gently caress isn't she out making bank doing horror movies? I'm not joking at all. Hell with as much work as Guillermo Del Toro gives that freakishly skinny guy he uses in all his films, she shouldn't have trouble finding tons of work. Sometimes you gotta play the hand you're dealt.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Cuz she's too busy having sex with yours truly

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
is the vag emaciated and boney?

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

she's a monster

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bitter Mushroom posted:

is the vag emaciated and boney?

i'll emancipate you if you keep running your moth

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
She just needs someone to love.

Maybe a puppy.

Lord Frankenstyle fucked around with this message at 14:00 on Apr 24, 2015

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
I have great respect that she didn't kill herself yet. God knows I would.

Happy Hedonist
Jan 18, 2009

I'd hang out with Lizzie. I wonder if she drinks.

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

Orkin Mang posted:

fat. would NOT

You'd think that at 5000 cals a day she should be. Actually, of all the women who eat that many calories a day, she's probably among the least ugly of that group. And the most doable, in the physical sense. YOU try to do reverse cowgirl with a chick who regularly eats that much, and get back to me, hope the physio center has wifi, because you'll be in there for the next 6 months with a new pelvis.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

sharp knees

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

girl owns though.

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
She seems good to me stay safe skeleton lady god bless

An Ounce of Gold
Jul 13, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Voted 1 due to extreme uggo.

Chinaman7000
Nov 28, 2003

Interesting, good.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Frankenstyle posted:

Why the gently caress isn't she out making bank doing horror movies? I'm not joking at all. Hell with as much work as Guillermo Del Toro gives that freakishly skinny guy he uses in all his films, she shouldn't have trouble finding tons of work. Sometimes you gotta play the hand you're dealt.

Yeah, that was my first thought too.

Also I've met Doug Jones and can confirm that he is freakishly skinny IRL as well as in makeup.

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
GBS: the last great bully lair

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
it's brave of her to stick with the name lizzie, no matter how much it invites the "why did god give your face 40 whacks with an axe?" joke

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

positive life messages from skeletor

The Snark
May 19, 2008

by Cowcaster
Thank god this was posted here, to the Something Life Affirming forums- the Internet's Place to be just... really happy for people who have overcome adversity.

Someone else make a joke about how she's physically unappealing, Fansy is feeling insufficiently morally superior- but they're ALMOST THERE.

The Snark fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Apr 24, 2015

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

Pretty sure lady who got her face eaten by a monkey was more hideous.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

At least she knows she's safe from getting mugged.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Nuclearmonkee posted:

Pretty sure lady who got her face eaten by a monkey was more hideous.

face transplants is not a fun thing to google image search

IronClaymore
Jun 30, 2010

by Athanatos

The Snark posted:

Thank god this was posted here, to the Something Life Affirming forums- the Internet's Place to be just... really happy for people who have overcome adversity.

Someone else make a joke about how she's physically unappealing, Fansy is feeling insufficiently morally superior- but they're ALMOST THERE.

If you want a hugbox, go to tumblr. This isn't the place to be life affirming. We were on the wrong/right side of that thing we're not allowed to mention, Gamergate, maybe we were ironically on the wrong/right side or that, or double or triple ironically if you want to be specific except that was a lie except it wasn't. You wanna off yourself I'd be the first to give you suggestions, etc.

Are we even on google? Is GBS open to the public? Could she google search this? I dunno. I don't care. Point is, say what you want, no one gives a gently caress unless it's funny. Say something funny about the weird girl. If it bothers you, remember that thing about beauty being skin deep but ugliness going to the core. It's not true but it might help.

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Just like when I decided I wasn't autistic.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
goons are stupid pieces of poo poo

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.

dad gay. so what posted:

goons are stupid pieces of poo poo

True, but how different is that from being a smart piece of poo poo?

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
HERE I AM

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
she has ann coulter's nosferatu hands which is p cool, good luck to her

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

quote:

I love that the proper way to troll gbs is to be a good person.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I think she's cool

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Once upon a time I said "gently caress a boy man" to a dude and he said "true."

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
eh i've seen worse

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

When I opened this thread I was like oh they're exaggerating, she can't be that ug:stonk:

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
if you search lot lizard her picture comes up in GIS. thats actually the only way i knew who she was until this post OP

ill be honest it doesnt seem like she can be alive for very long tbh

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

krampster2 posted:

this is very nice i like what she does if i met her irl i would giver her a big hug

Ya me too. She's cool I like her.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
she will probably age like wine, and look better than most of her peers by the age of 110

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

if you search lot lizard her picture comes up in GIS. thats actually the only way i knew who she was until this post OP

ill be honest it doesnt seem like she can be alive for very long tbh

What is the most filling and satisfying thing to eat that is only 150 calories?

• Locked thread