Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Forever_Peace posted:

Let's say we lose literally every one of those games.

Tell me which of the following teams is going to get more than 11 wins this year and beat the Pats to the playoffs:
Buffalo Bills
NY Jets
Miami Dolphins

TIA

Have you taken into consideration the suspension looming for noted repeated cheater Tom Brady?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

rolling on the floor

literally

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

You'll win the division because your QB is Tom Brady and you're playing in a division where the other QB's are an above average Ryan Tannehill and two teams with bad QB situations. And also because you'll cheat.

Not having a secondary is going to kill the Pats in the playoffs though.

No it won't.

They'll inevitably get the colts and just run the ball 50 times because Grigson is an untalented hack who spent a first round pick on a 4th string wr.

They'll face the Panthers in the playoffs where Shula will try to outsmart Bill by only calling 0 routes and running Cam Newton off tackle behind Jonathan Martin.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ehud posted:

you got the panthers/pats in the super bowl eh

I can dream.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Mariota won't survive.

Whisenhunt is gonna have him stand there taking kill shots all game.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ozu posted:

The 2000 Ravens offense was 14th in Total Points, and 16th in Total Yards. They weren't "bad"; they were pretty average.

Priest Holmes, Jamal Lewis, Brandon Stokely and Shannon Sharpe.

loving stacked imo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

football fuckerman posted:

Peyton is gonna get in a big ol throwdown with some coach in a year or two when he gets his rear end benched and bitches about it. Thought it would be John Fox but I still belieb it's coming

Fox cried when Jake Delhomme was cut.

He doesn't bench veterans.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

:suicide101:

quote:

Coach Ron Rivera says WR Stephen Hill is ready to contribute.

Hill spent a much-needed season developing on the practice squad in 2014. The Panthers are optimistic about his progress, but the depth chart is also crowded. Kelvin Benjamin and Devin Funchess are the top-two options, Jerricho Cotchery is the veteran slot man and Ted Ginn/Philly Brown are the lid-lifters. Hill is an afterthought despite tons of physical gifts.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

WHOOPS posted:

Why? It's pretty bad.

They touch on it then ignore the point but it doesn't take into consideration a host of factors that would manipulate.

Like Clausen was horrible but he was even worse because smith was still there clowning people.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chromatic posted:

Goddamn that divisional round victory the Jags had over the Broncos was great.

Broncos scored effortlessly the first drive, decided to go for two just to curb stomp the Jags, missed the conversion, then nothing went right the rest of the game.

someone uploaded the NFC Divisional game between the Bears and Panthers to youtube. It was an absolute war that kinda destroyed both teams, and the Panthers didn't stand a chance in Seattle after playing this game. The two teams just tried to murder each other.

Here, I'll link to this exact moment in the game for no particular reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDRQrfnTnE

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 11:53 on May 19, 2015

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Atlanta SB would be in the Goat dome.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

box jumps don't have anything to do with calves.

needing calves in general to jump high is kinda a myth that high school guys believe (lol if you didn't walk around with ankle weights so you could get that sweet vert)

Anyway here's the best weightlifter in russia probably just loving around. it's not calves, it's hips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3X2SJbF8Y9g

FizFashizzle fucked around with this message at 11:38 on May 21, 2015

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Chromatic posted:

Someone should sign this man. Probably the best NFL hit I've seen not in an NFL setting.

Probably NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm04PhjAmYw

read the title and wasn't quite sure what else i would be expecting.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Ray McDonald was arrested for domestic violence.

weird how he keeps getting arrested for that.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A Man and his dog posted:

I forgot the Colts added Andre Johnson and Frank Gore.

:aaaaa:

The 2011 super bowl is theirs.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oh my god 7 for sept

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

CharlestheHammer posted:

I may be remembering wrong, but wasn't the end result of all the Saint's moves just a lot of shuffling around?

drastically diminished their receiving corps, improved their offensive line, got CJ Spiller.

Uh, their defense might be better? Who knows. I think a lot of their defense is hoping Byrd figures out what the gently caress.

I don't think anyone knows what to think about the Saints this year tbh.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Eifert Posting posted:

Tell that to the budget Asian companies I've been flying with.

Didn't pay dude.

I'm pretty sure Thai Air would let me fly the plane for an extra 10 dollars.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Kalli posted:

I think the badness of the Colts roster is being overstated. They have one of the better receiving groups in the league, they have a quite decent secondary, they have a very good linebacker. Their offensive line is... mediocre and their defensive line is downright bad, but uh, hmm, I'm kind of unconvincing myself here.

Still, not that bad of a roster!

I think the main thing is their main weakness, the defensive line, can completely negate their secondary and passing attack.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sour Diesel posted:

Is Rich Gannon the only QB who just randomly hulked out late into his career?

Steve Beurelein had one of the best seasons for a QB ever in 1999. 2 years later he was a backup in Denver.

Funniest Manziel thing for me was at the Panthers on like his second possession he couldn't get around White Strong Safety Legend Colin Jones and simultaneous got hit from him and from behind by Luke Kuechly.

He just quit. Nothing injured, got hit hard, and quit.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000447408/Week-16-Browns-vs-Panthers-highlights

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Panthers have the most cap room in the league next year. They'll be fine.

this was the last year of hurney cap hell.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Last year cam had torn ankle ligaments, broken ribs, and was tboned and had his back broken and very nearly killed.

I'm pretty confident he'll be better this year.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Nick mangold's sister is the better athlete.

https://instagram.com/p/3Znllss7xi/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Relentlessboredomm posted:

How much better can he realistically get while playing under the same hyper conservative HC and OC? Not to mention that o-line.
They'll start off 0 fer with a loss to the Seahawks, then panic and air it out on the way to an entertaining 9-7, NFC south championship, first round win, and loss to Seattle.

• Locked thread