Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Not quite so good as Dragon's Lair, nor so bad as Night Trap, Contradiction is an FMV murder mystery featuring Paul Darrow from Blake's 7.

Thread is here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Sequel? What sequel? Let's finish Just Cause 2

I'm pretty sure this ISN'T a continuation of an LP I started four years ago. It's not like massive hardware failures and concerns with real life could keep me busy that long but still compel me to finish this. That would be silly.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

(Link in image)

Sid Meier HATES it! Let's play Sid Meier's Covert Action

Thrilling infiltration! Tense wiretapping! Deductive codebreaking! Awful car chases!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Time only moves when Danaru drinks in Let's Play Superhot

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Whiffing with katanas - Let's Play Kengo: Master of Bushido

Come watch me subject fellow LPer Danaru to this awful "spiritual sequel" to the Bushido Blade series, just so I can try to prove I don't always whiff with katanas.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Come play in a multi-week Jackbox Party Pack tournament and prove that Goons Don't Know Jack!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Goons Don't Know Jack 2 is starting! Compete for fabulous prizes*!

*prizes may not be fabulous or even physical objects

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Come join us for the third iteration of the Goons Don't Know Jack Tournament featuring The Jackbox Party Pack 3 and the most requested game, Trivia Murder Party!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's Play Shadow of Destiny

Join Dan, Grace, and myself as we investigate why everyone in a German town has American accents. Also there's murder, time travel, and Satan.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Something about animals - Let's Play Super Metroid Blind

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

It's that time again, as the fourth Goons Don't Know Jack Tournament is about to begin! Will you be the one to take home the Thumbs Cup?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Come join the Goons of Fate and help me defeat the evil player character from the original Hand of Fate. Or just troll me into submission.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

This FMV game forgot the game - Let's "Play" The Bunker

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's Play Late Shift, the second Wales Interactive FMV game I'm LPing

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's Play Detroit: Become Human with my little sister, who is Valorie Curry, who plays Kara in the game.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The Witcher Series Blind thread
begins with the game everyone told me not to play, The Witcher. Join me as I either get stuck in a swamp or be the first one on the forum to successfully LP the game.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's Play the entire Witcher series blind has entered into its middle chapter, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Act 2 is supposed to be the darkest point in a 3-act story, but I can't imagine this game being worse than the original Witcher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

In the year 2020, baseball is cursed. Let us go back to the heady days of 2007, and follow the career of Flaccid J. Pnurtis in Let's Play MLB 07: The Show!