Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
one of them is going to figure out that they can try pulling the old doggy stile switcheroo and just claim they just missed or something if it doesn't go over, and it's going to be a gamechanger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

SHISHKABOB posted:

If someone says "stop" and the other person does not stop, then that is sexual assault.

nobody is disagreeing with this though?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

I'm going to cut the op's head off

please make sure you get his signature on the triplicate paperwork first :haw:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I'm giong to start working the word "triplicate" into my daily vocabulary

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

corpuscollossus posted:

hey, do you mind if i stick my hand under your bra?
how about we take things up a notch, and I unbutton your jeans?
Is it cool if I stick my dick in? You sure. Great.

iirc dave chappelle did like this exact bit in one of his standup specials over a decade ago

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
sex is pretty much just a constant stream of consent anyway like yes yes yes give it to me am I right fellas :hf:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Max Hammer posted:

Sorry, I know this is from page 1, and I'm not going to join in on some back and forth about stupid rape culture laws, but please stop blaming 'SOCIETY' for everything. Women are receptive BY NATURE. By the very definition of the word, women engaged in sex with men RECEIVE. Unless the couple is into pegging, that is how poo poo works. Society may encourage them to be meek, I won't argue that, but they ARE RECEPTIVE. Jesus loving Christ.

are you for real?

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

SHISHKABOB posted:

You start to put your hand down his pants, you look at him, he nods, and wow we have consent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Stricter standards of sexual discipline enable one to achieve higher levels of sexual experience.

excuse me I need to go meditate at the gently caress monastery until I can blast cum into outer space

• Locked thread