Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

One photo from New Year's Eve in Manchester is attracting attention for it's similarities to a renaissance art portrait.

Original:

What else can we do?

Viruswithshoes fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Jan 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
what?

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
:britain:

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
not enough brian cox (the only memorable feature of manchester)

Mystery Steve
Nov 9, 2006
Fun Shoe
That's the same back alley in which I was nearly run over by the actor who plays Dev allahan in coronation Street. It's a happening place Manchester.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

who's it attracting attention from, OP? the imgur community?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

manchester? I hardly knew her!

seriously though never go there

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
that dog is going to pawn that goblet as soon as his owner dies

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
http://imgur.com/gallery/wIege

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
once again the UK proves what a shithole it is for another year to come

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

the people there act like the cuisine just some dumpy balls swimming in poo poo soup hats off to u jolly chaps

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Gibberish posted:

once again the UK proves what a shithole it is for another year to come

where do you live

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

5'd for this.

drunkb
Aug 14, 2009

The Great Twist

Haha! Perfect!

R.S. Gumby
Jul 26, 2007

Utterly useless.
He's actually Irish:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i find it difficult to believe that you failed to provide the picture it supposedly resembled. just how worthless are you, op?

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
I'll wait until the 9/11 photoshop and half-page of emptyquotes before deciding if this is a good thread or not.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

HJB posted:

I'll wait until the 9/11 photoshop and half-page of emptyquotes before deciding if this is a good thread or not.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
manchester is a buncha wank twats

feller
Jul 5, 2006

Serious Frolicking posted:

i find it difficult to believe that you failed to provide the picture it supposedly resembled. just how worthless are you, op?

Gosh this is awkward (use the threadtitle as a hint)

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Why is this a thing? Shameful

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78sQG3qCi4c&t=178s

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 19:27 on Jan 2, 2016

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

why is this A Thing. i see it on garbage snapshots all the time and the vague visual connection to half of a fibbonaci spiral means literally nothing. oh boy a few visual elements on the picture line up while ignoring all the other poo poo that doesn't line up

especially when the picture was clearly a snapshot and had no thought put into its composition. yes this photo snapped by a passerby quickly to avoid being questioned by police just happens to line up perfectly somewhat with this compositional tool. holy gently caress. iot must be a good photo!!

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Hooray reposted reddit content!

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Are you so devoid of brain content that you have to reach for poo poo like this? Is this what your life has come to? Are you proud of yourself for participating in this stupidity?

Woops. Sorry guys I'm posting to myself right now.

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Gin Lane, good stuff.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Post neck fungus lady with a fibonacci spiral. Maybe a prolapsed rear end in a top hat. Make me feel something please.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Post neck fungus lady with a fibonacci spiral. Maybe a prolapsed rear end in a top hat. Make me feel something please.

ITT be a whiney bitch instead of posting content

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

null posted:

Gin Lane, good stuff.

idk why nobody has ever made an artisan gin based off that, its public domain anyways

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
manchesthair. giggle

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
munch mustard

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
"Artisan Gin" is only made in the finest of toilet bowls, like prison or Bass Pro Shops.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Cyril Sneer posted:

Hooray reposted reddit content!

Hey now. It's reposted Imgur content.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

DerekSmartymans posted:

"Artisan Gin" is only made in the finest of toilet bowls, like prison or Bass Pro Shops.

bass pro had this wildlife museum where i live and it was pretty mediocre and kind of overpriced but like hey it was a thing to do at least

its been closed and under construction for the last like ten years at this point. there has been a giant crane on the skyline on and off for a decade and there sure as hell aren't any skyscrapers here. also it was funded with tax money, lol. should have spent that money on a warehouse so there isn't a football field of covered boats next to their massive store complex

gently caress bass pro shops

• Locked thread