Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop objectifying women
you deserved it
she would have cucked anyway
dont use tinder
View Results

• Locked thread
Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
I've had almost nothing but positive experience on tinder, the girls are cool and chill for the most part, just avoid girls with kids, fats (of course), and clear cut signs of mental illness such as edgy tattoos, stupid purple hair or a fondness for cats and/or horses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Zzulu posted:

is there a tinder, but for trannies

tumblr

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Zzulu posted:

This, except bang all the fats and crazies also

no just jerk off, it's never worth it

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Idiot Kicker posted:

I would and you would too

baggy clothing and tell-tale facial features hidden by hair/angles, this girl is almost certainly fat

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

anyone can bang a fatty on date 1. but for the real good lookin ones you gotta work a bit

this must be an american thing

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
tried bumble, not as many girls and they are fatter on average

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

TenementFunster posted:

what the poo poo are you doing messing with women on tinder who are over 25? the whole point of tinder is letting guys 28-33 find younger women and avoid having to wade through the embittered masses of whose big, serious college relationship didn't work out. I went out on one tinder date with a women over 27 and it was all about how she just got divorced and was looking forward to the ~next stage~

if you still have all your hair, tinder will let you pretend you're still young

this guy gets it

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

Zzulu posted:

I just post pictures of trains on tinder, it soothes my deep, unbridled autism

as a trainkin I use my daily ~~~*superlike*~~

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

thathonkey posted:

is tinder good? im married just wondering if i missed out on an easy way to have sex with random strangers if you are an marginally attractive and charming person such as myself

yes, I could no lie have sex with new women every single day if I lowered my standards a bit (I reject around 90-95%) and didn't set the maximum age to 28, as it stands now I get together with 1-2 new very attractive women per month with minimal effort, plus quite a few girls on standby from before

the girls are pretty cool too, no crazies (100% strict no kids/cats/horses/purse dog policy)

it's absolutely fantastic, only downside is that it's quite time consuming

edit: about half the hook ups are from happn, so not just tinder

Dave Concepcion fucked around with this message at 12:53 on Jan 31, 2016

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

henpod posted:

For a tinder date this afternoon. She is attractive and has a great sense of humour - I'm hoping it'll be good!

lol, you're probably also meeting her somewhere that isn't your apartment

noob

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
girls looking for hook ups usually write "not here for hook ups" or something similar, so you can maybe try that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012
talk about your wife

• Locked thread