Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I just want you all to know that my May thread was probably better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Consider this

What is SFZ's controls

Were good?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Looper posted:

i enjoyed 2 more than 1, but that's just one man's poor opinion

Seriously though they're all good games.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

It has its really weird moments, and it's also something I don't think should ever actually be dubbed in English. I don't think the show's humor and tempo and general mood could work in English--so much of the show's charm comes from the actual vocal performances of the cast, who play with language and delivery in ways that only make sense in Japanese.

The Funimation dub of One Piece is actually P good imo it just has the problem of being super loving behind.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Motto posted:

also the problem of being an adaptation of a comic with a billion chapters that eventually starts stretching individual ones out to 20 min

Yeah but I was grading it in terms of the anime, which has that problem in every language.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

corn in the bible posted:

look out though because those TRANS DEVIANTS might be IN THIS VERY THREAD!!!!

Can confirm.

8BS can't hope to stand up to me.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Zaphod42 posted:

That level was great because you could get the one guy to shoot the other guy by just swapping the fake pistol with a real one.

You played the new hitman? Pretty drat good.

tbh its better if you knock the dude out, steal his costume and follow the directions of the play and subsequently get away with shooting your target to death in front of several witnesses scot free.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

VoidBurger what is your opinion on MALE GENITAL MUTILATION

please be respectful

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

VoidBurger posted:

it bad

Though me thinking it's bad doesn't stop anti-circumcision randos from sending me graphic pictures of mutilated baby dicks because they think that, if I'm making fun of an unhinged anti-circumcision conspiracy theorist applying his theories to videogame murderers, that means I'm pro-circumcision and thus I need to see hosed up child guro.

Seriously, don't mention the word "circumcision" on Twitter, there's like a 40% chance you'll get a face fulla gore

:stare:

I didn't realise this was even a thing with a major presence on the internet.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Circumcision is kind of hosed up if you think about it. Unless your religion thinks God wants your dick cut up, I don't really see why it's basically standard procedure in the U.S. Although it does apparently make it harder for you to contract HIV so...silver lining!

Of course you'd be against removing parts of dicks.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Please don't mutilate anybody's genitals thanks

Would you consider people who get circumcised to be suffering from mental illness and delusions?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Baal posted:

Please mutilate my genitals

I charge a flat rate of £200. £400 if you want it slow.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

All you people going on about Hot Dogs do realise that bestiality is illegal, right?

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

I prefer some variety of Reggae Reggae sauce nowadays.

Piri Piri or bust imo.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

Piri Piri doesn't have that guy that sang on Dragon's Den on the bottle

You could put him on there.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Sakurazuka posted:

I'll be amazed if they bother releasing the PS3 version in the west.

They probably will

At least I hope so

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

If there's a super late EU version that's probably gonna be PS4 only, but I'm fairly confident the US release will include the PS3 version.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I'm glad they're doing a PS3 version of P5 because it's prolly financially smart (just like Persona 4 being a PS2 game) but I really hope it doesn't gently caress up or limit the PS4 version somehow

It was being developed for the PS3 first and is only getting a PS4 port because it took so long.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I want a persona game on current gen hardware. than kyou.

Don't worry, I am confident P6 for the PS4/PS5/PS Vita 2 will be right up your alley.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Persona 6 will be NX exclusive.

It will never come out in Europe and it will be region locked.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Japanese cuty and at school

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Motto posted:

why would a persona game need beefy hardware

Gotta render those highly detailed bikini textures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

VoidBurger posted:

A brash, blunt lady just like me. Maybe that's why I liked her? :sigh:

You guys tolerate way stupider shitposting (Stux) and way worse genuine opinions (80% of 8-Bit Scholar's posts) than anything I saw Lady Naga post. She didn't really stand out in that regard for me. Then again, I'm newish to these chat threads so maybe I missed some really egregious poo poo, but idk man.

The only thing I can think of about Lady Naga that distinguishes her from Stux and 8BS in a non positive manner is that she came across as kinda pessimistic a lot of the time. It was never particularly egregious though.

• Locked thread