Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
Anyone else games start lagging if you play for more than 20 minutes? I have an S7 active, and a little googling says it might be device related. however all topics are about the S7 Edge and I don't know how similar they are. For instance, in a long exploration quest run, trying to use abilities become a little aggravating since I swipe right, and it takes 3-4 seconds for the menu with all the spells to appear. It's why I opt to auto even if it's detrimental sometimes.

Then walking around town I get huge fps drops and it gets real sluggish. The easy solution is just to restart the game, but I wish I didn't have to. My friend has an HTC (don't know exact model) and he doesn't run into this problem at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Hi. I'm a Chelsea fan since 2010. Please murder me with a piece of pipe. thanks.
about the script in the OP, I believe the Rate this App window messed me up. Does the script account for that or should I fix something on my end

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009

Eddain posted:

That popup only appears on your Home screen. The script is doing a loop from the stage select screen of the Earth Shrine only, it doesn't go back to the Home screen.

If you're having trouble with any Nox scripts just record your own session, it's really easy.

The only real thing that would stop your script is probably being full on Materials or running out of Energy.

turns out I maxed out on my materials. So I just spent 500 lapis on more slots.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
My attempt at scripting yesterday was thwarted by having a full material inventory. Today it was the Daily 3 story quest window that popped up. I'll get this right eventually.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
4 INT awakenings, 1 sacred crystal, you guys doing any better?

Also, very disappointed in Anzelm. I didn't know I had Fina as a character until I got to the Ice mountains. Turns out he can't equip Barthundra, and I'm having trouble with Europa.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
My current A-team is kefka, Golbez, Garland, rain and Anzelm. all max except Golbez. I rolled a Lenna going for WoL, so she will replace Anzelm as heals eventually. I want to replace Rain but I dont know with what. During the same rolls for WoL I got another golbez, another kefka, and Tellah.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
With the great/ultra fusion success rates upped, is it better to do one cactaur at a time?

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
With Lenna's high SPR, even with Titan my Lenna doesnt get low.

Also, decided to do gil snappers cave even though I got 500k gil. I thought I would get rewarded with 100 lapis, but I didn't, don't know why I thought I would.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Probably, but in my team of Golbez/Tellah/Garland/Kefka/Lenna, I gave Siren to Golbez for backup backup heals

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Excited for cactaurs, but no one to use them on really. Unless a 2nd kefka, golbez, Lenna is worth it? Guess I'll just stockpile

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Sometimes my companion doesn't gain any limit break meter, whats up with that?

Also, got a zidane on my half price summon, guess I'll stop complaining...for now.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
code:
"ccf6f685bac24091b3edfc2afbebf26c": {
        "name": "tm grind",
        "new": "false",
        "playSet": {
            "accelerator": "1",
            "interval": "222",
            "mode": "1",
            "playSeconds": "0#0#0",
            "repeatTimes": "1"
        },
        "time": "1471319430"
    }
}
This is my tm grind macro that deals with connection errors and the clear 3 story mode quest window pop up. it doesn't quite look like the ones in the OP, but I searched how to export a nox macro and that is what I got. I guess all you do is copy and paste it in your Records file?

Disclaimer: it switches around your espers sometimes
Disclaimer2: One time I came home and I was stuck looking at the TM reward of my companion :iiam:

baram. posted:

did any of y'all ever figure out a nox click location that bypasses the connection error you could pull and post me?

Also got this image
The close/go is the story quest window, click close obviously. The Big ok is the connection error.

Tipme fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Aug 27, 2016

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
hm, balloons exploded on me in s-5 Colosseum and I lost. Probably didn't like me taking my sweet time trying to steal from everyone

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
It's on the wiki

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Lenna's TM reward, magi staff. Is one okay or should I go for two? If I fuse my 3 lenna's I can get one right now, My current tm farm party is 3x Lenna, 2x Zidane. If my Lenna's were to disappear, next on the grind list is probably kefka,Golbez (is meteor good?) or Edgar/Kain.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Kefka's on my companion list with less than 200 MAG trigger me.

They still get the job done as far as chaining blizzara/thundara in explorations for one shotting encounters, but man put some work into your characters!

Tipme fucked around with this message at 02:04 on Sep 4, 2016

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
I came home to this.

:shrug:
Maybe I will adjust my nox script.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
I'd like to see an encounter rate up passive in the form of Tiz Arrior's trust mastery. They will add bravely default characters right?

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
gently caress the haters, get him to level 80 and share him as your friend unit Imo.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
I've got 2800 flour, but only 300 eggs, what the heck is going on.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009

my completely useless 300 SPR Lenna, with silver glasses so she dont miss.

Speaking of, I've been sending a party of 2x Lenna, 2x Zidane and a Locke to Ballen Passage, where they have those headstones that resist physical damage. This is to level up the limit breaks. They do blind you though, but you only really get two accessories that resist blind.

Might be worth it to set up a script where the Lennas also heal the headstones, I've tried but :effort: maybe during the weekend.

interrodactyl posted:

anyone have lennas left? i'm really close to getting enough flour...

e: looking through the spreadsheet i think i have every lenna on the list :<

i sent you a request

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009

Dana Crysalis posted:

ONE of you Kefkas has a 2* Ramuh that does not know Osmose. This is driving me insane every time I pull him and don't realize it.

sorry

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
I don't have a full breaker, or a Barrage capable unit, but I've stopped pulling for now.I wasted a lot of summoning tickets during the Crystals banner and at best got a Leo and 2 Lockes. I was aiming for a fencer since some goon here has a Fencer with doublehand and Enhancer and I got jealous. Yea it's not futureproof, but it's..presentproof or whatever. It hits hard is what I'm saying.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
What's the best way to macro an earth exploration in NOX. Exhaust all the encounters for 12 minutes then go for the boss?

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
I've been always taking the middle door every run, never got to the end once. Furthest I've gone was 3 doors? but like 1 time. Might need to switch up my strategy.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009

McSpankWich posted:

Oh cool, Freya from the 1/2 price today. :cool:

Nice, Freya bros. Someone to put my gungnirs on, eventually.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Goddamn Loffrey surviving my blizzaga barrage, then silencing my units.

PSA don't forget to bring echo herbs and other such items.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Spent too much time in the maze to progress the story to be able to get those sweet earrings. Guess I'm missing out. Still haven't gone past the town of Ambel.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
796 080 166 , 6 star Lightning, Not the best one out there, unlike the ones I've seen on my friend list. No excalibur, sakurafubuki, blade mastery, atk 20% materia

but dammit she can get the job done.

I can safely bring 2 units to level up while doing ELT with her

I will delete some China and whatever else to make room for goons. 110/130 at the moment.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009

tophet posted:

You guys with level 100 lightnings, how did you level her up? I don't mind recharging some energy in the exp vortex or something, I just wonder if there's a better way, seems like it'll take forever.

Bought 210 unit slots to stash my metal gigantaurs.

But now after getting lightning to max, I'm 97/210 and I feel betrayed. Currently using my 100k Friend points to summon FP units. And FYI, 40k points spent so far, not one Skaha ( she has Dragon killer TM)

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Why does the game want access to phone calls and media? Does it have to do with not working on NOX anymore?

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Got Gaffgarion today on my 1/2 pull and omg seeing his limit break made me want to play FFT again. I have FFTA and A2 for the Nintendo DS but it's not quite the same.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Well, on the other end of the spectrum, think I'm going to take advantage of the great rank exp this event and try to get to rank 75+, 59 at the moment. Got all I need with auracite, so on the last day I'll probably just buy extra 6 star awakening mats

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Gaffgarion is like Garland but no doublehand, but has a Better Darkside.
If there ever was an event that you could only bring in one unit for some reason, Gaff is a good candidate. With an MP drain and a self heal (that costs 2k auracite) and life stealing limit break, good sustainability.

widespread posted:

So uh... is Gaffgarion good enough? Or is he only there for the TMR? Just scraped up 250 Lapis to get a half-off and he was in it as a 4*.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Belmodars in ADV Col A-2 are no joke.

Half my fault for thinking I can breeze through it with Lightning.

I really really really need a full Breaker.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Geez, was going through my friend list and saw someone's description said LB Master. So I checked and saw a lightning with level 4 LB. That's at least 7500 uses.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
At least she's getting a 5☆ upgrade soon, so there's that.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
Was lightning dual wielding? THERE ARE some troll lightnings out there. We're you using ice/electric blitz? Loffrey resists ice. Otherwise, whoever has siren, have them use attack song, just to make sure.

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009
I'm looking forward to making a "hurt myself to hurt you more" team including, Garland/Gaffgarion/DK.Cecil/Lightning(w/diablos)/ and Agrias.

Tipme fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Oct 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tipme
Oct 30, 2009

Vax posted:

I guess we have to develop an advanced AHK script for Cecil LB grinding Wolfspeak Tombstones with heal detection and all that good poo poo. Some reddit boys say they can hit 150 LBs/hr doing it.

Does it involves using fina and Galuf to use entrust whenever they can? That's Hella advanced.

• Locked thread