Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Black Lives Matter spins a false narrative about police violence and Kaepernick is a desperate loser on the way out of town being coddled by the media. Sad. His conclusions are based on bad facts. There is NOT an epidemic of white racist police murdering unarmed black men. Police are more likely to use deadly force against a threatening white person than a black one. These bad facts are not simple error, either, they are part of a campaign of deceit. It's not someone dumb who thinks the earth is flat, its someone famous telling kids the earth is flat. Bad facts are always offensive because the truth is an absolute good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

see mine was a quote from someone else

Sounds like you just admitted to posting in bad faith.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I'm sick of the NFL being a playground for hyperpolitical powerless people desperately searching for a sense of personal agency. Goodell enabled these people. Keep this politics crap out of my sports.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Pron on VHS posted:

it wasn't Goodell you dumbass it was Obama

I actually blame all the thousands of bleacher report type "bloggers" that spend all day on twitter and have mixed its toxic groupthink with their own delusions of grandeur. Whatever the case its bad. Now the good thing is Kaepernick is an awful quarterback on a bad team.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I always thought the national anthem at sporting events was weird as hell. There is nothing about sports that makes me feel particularly nationalistic, especially against two American teams.

Like international play, do the national anthem. Why the gently caress do we do it before literally every domestic sporting event? Its weird.

Hmm maybe because the anthem kicks rear end and is about kicking British rear end in war and sports are like war in a way

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Kaep was raised by 2 white parents and is the only player in the league who was penalized for saying the n word on the field. Odd case.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Why does Kaepernick get to blame people who never owned slaves or did bad things for Americas past. This seems racist itself. Lets let bygones be bygones. He was raised white trash in Turlock or something like that anyway. Obama has really harmed race relations in this country. Things used to be really chill.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Kaep is clever he is gonna make up for all that lost mighty wings endorsement revenue by selling truckloads of jerseys to 110 IQ NPR/John Oliver fan IT workers.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Intruder posted:

Kaep going after that elusive deadlifting IT worker market

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Voodoo posted:

And yet through all this, Kap still has a chance at being the Week 1 starter.

The CFL already started

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

$126 million US Dollars

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I was amazed at the guy on my facebook talking about how soldiers died protecting the anthem

LIke, I imagining a platoon of soldiers gunned down while Hitler holds a gun to the head of the national anthem

Do you know what concrete thinking is a sign of?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Why are you doing this?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

hes right

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

are they waiting til friday afternoon to cut this fraud

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

CubanMissile posted:

Who are the biggest pissbabies? Cops, vets, or people with a hard on for cops and vets?

What is a "pissbaby"?

• Locked thread