Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm marking out for snow flame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

CJacobs posted:

/

Name: Business Suit Samus
Nationality: Italian but with French cultural background
Style: Whatever Adam Says
Size: XXL, and still a little small Heavyweight
Wears a mask? YES
Gimmick Awaits for a manger to approve moves, style, face/heel disposition, contracts, and title shots.
Finisher: Immediate Drastic Depreciation Of Human Resource. or I.D.D.O.H.R (A tombstone that turns into a giant swing out of the drat ring.)
Disposition: Whatever Adam Says
Themehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5QzHNZTxZw

ok not really. But it was a fun gag. is good gag

I am serious

Herr Tog fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Nov 29, 2016

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Name: Commander Adam Malkavich
Nationality: Spacenoid
Style: Manager but will henshin into a Regular Wrestler
Size: Heavy Weight
Wears a Mask: Yes but only in combat as accordance with regs.
Gimmick: Believes to be acting commander of all Samus' in all known space. Will provide them with tactical insight and chastise them for taking risks or using too much force or tell him what to do. Calls are females 'Lady.' When in combat he will wear a strange blue skin tight space suit and ask Samus' if they remember him.
Finisher: DD214 (A Pedigree)
Disposition: Heel but in some Samus' eyes he is a face.
Theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5QzHNZTxZw

Herr Tog fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Nov 29, 2016

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Can we please have two Adams?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

Why the gently caress not?

While we are at it can we please remove your terrible suggestions?

FPzero posted:

: gently caress.

:allears:

Jobbo_Fett posted:

: gently caress. Yes, sir

fixed

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FPzero posted:

Well crow, when you came to me and said

you didn't expect this now did you? LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE CROW.

Another terrible suggestion

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
No, please, no

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

BRAND 3 - FUSION CATASTROPHE ZONE (Saturday)

I motion that all Samus' and their Adams are in this brand.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
It'll come down to Business Suit Samus and the Adams versus Undertale.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Blind Sally posted:

I appreciate that there is a rivalry brewing between the Metroids and the Undertales and that promos are already being cut and the game hasn't even begun yet,

I am saddened at myself for not making Zero suit Samus and that black guy who actually says 'Remember Me.'

Crow may I make these people?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

I you get them to me fairly fast (like by Saturday night), I will allow them as late entrants.

off work and now it is too late.

FPzero posted:

Like, I know that I started this by introducing any Metroid into this but I think we probably have enough wrestlers from that series at this point. We've got Samus, Dark Samus, Business Suit Samus (maybe), Ship-chan, Dark Samus, and two Adams. I don't think we need two more even if Anthony Higgs is a funny guy.

BUSINESS SUIT SAMUS IS REAL DAMNIT

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Lynkericious posted:

Or that playing White Knight Chronicles 2 twice wouldn't have destroyed it already.

or resurrecting LP's hasn't drained it already

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MODS

ban for thread necro

In all seriousness since I don't have archives I do not even know how this whole thing is going to go down.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Shinjobi posted:

You can't be any worse than Vince McMahon. I've not lost the faith.

but can he be as bad as Michael cole?

I am patient Crow.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Business suit Samus

:colbert:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

WOULD YOU JUST BE loving PATIENT!!!! :byodood:

Herr Tog posted:

I am patient Crow.

i am sorry

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FPzero posted:

: Where the hell are we? Weren't we just on Aether?
: My sensors indicate we're in California, United States, Earth in the year 2017.

: LADY. What in the Bottle ship's name is that thing!? You are not authorized for anthro assistants in this league! The threat level is too low. Speaking of too low, lady, take that cannon off, this is a fisticuffs environment. Also where the hell are your dress blues!?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

EXTREME CONFLICT RESOLUTION 3D - Week 1:

What gimmick do you want to see the tag match between The Throne Watchers and Team Rocket be?
B) A :torgue: "gently caress it, let's just have some explosions!" :torgue: Match

UNENDING LIGHTSPEED CARNAGE - Week 1:

I'm sick of the King of All Cosmos's bullshit already. Who do you want to see beat the poo poo out of him? (submit up to three wrestlers)
1)Dark Adam
2) Dark Samus
3)Sen. Steven Armstrong (R-CO)

FUSION CATASTROPHE ZONE - Week 1:

Who do you want to see compete for the inaugural match for the Buscus* "Championship" belt? (submit two wreslters)
1)Thom Cruz
2)Dong Zhuo
let old men fight for this

Artix posted:

Incidentally, this is the last thing you'll hear before getting powerbombed through a table by Samus. As it turns out, sometimes you're just overthinking things.

: I have not authorized the destruction of tables. If anything is to be destroyed then just smash your opponent into another opponent or the ring itself.

FPzero posted:

: ...
: ...Man what did I do to deserve this.

:Lady, change your attitude and answer my questions.

ooc:Also why? Other M AKA character sabotage.

Herr Tog fucked around with this message at 10:19 on Dec 11, 2016

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
that 10 minutes

: Firstly I would like to think the audience for observing all rules and requirements for attending and for management for giving me this opportunity to clear some things up. I am Adam Malkovich. I have fought in wars I'll have you know. As such I am not unfamiliar with conflict, combat, and aggression. I am also not new to hard decisions. I had to allow my own brother die in order to save an entire starship of personnel because things just didn't go according to plan. Things in combat situations rarely go according to plan. Ask Samus, she was there, she knows. So this brings me finally to the gorilla in the room; I, Adam Malkovich, a man, am heading Strong female protagonists. Literally and figuratively. Some of these ladies are akin to gods in their beauty and power. To have these women unregulated in combat against regular people isn't safe and maybe even not fair. So just like in combat there must be rules and I will provide them. I have told Samus, for example, that she is not permitted to wrestler with her anthro ship and that she isn't even allowed to own an anthro under galactic law, bounty hunter or not. I have also told my ladies I have not permitted them to destroy company properties such as ladders tables and chairs. I also wan to reassure everyone attending that any super bomb grade weapons are not authorized and all arm canon function is not permitted due to concern of collateral both material and living. With me at the helm I am confident in these Ladies abilities to safely destroy anyone in this ring. If anyone is worried about my methods or the Ladies you can reach me at @GenMalkovich for concerns on this twitter. Be sure to follow management, booking, and I for updates on rules regulations and The Ladies. Where is Business suit Samus Crow I have waited and I need my other character. Either way this is a brand new thing for the world and a brand new opportunity for myself and the Ladies and I intend to make the very most of it and make an impression on this industry just like I did with my last job. And make an impression on the world, just like my last job. Also be sure to buy the dress blues T-shirt from the merch store and follow all regs. Brush your teeth, drink lots of milk, go to school, and get 8 hours of sleep, don't play such emotionally charge and gameplay deprived games like Undertale, and don't take of skateboarding or scootering. I believe these are important life lessons and this is a great venue to discuss them. Hence why I then took it upon myself to oversee this project and--

Herr Tog fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Dec 13, 2016

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Artix posted:

And you were mad at me for cutting a deal with Zarya. Now we're champs and someone properly shut up Adam. That's what we call the Art of the Deal.

: One day I'll manage to make Metroid great again. Just you wait.

: Ladies. First: I have not even filed my after action. You have also walked yourself into even more regs as you are a face for this company and stable more than ever. Second, metroids are extinct, you cannot make them great.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Shei-kun posted:

: 私の歌を邪魔しないで、ビッチ。

: I am going to buy you a universal translator.

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

Also, as a side-note there has GOT to be a way to but Adam in the ring against Arnold J. Rimmer! This LP cannot end for all of time until such a thing occurs!

: Who?

: After action: I will not deny that I was rendered unconscious and thrown through a table. I will also not deny that I was sucker punched by a Russian antagonist and that one of my tag teams now has a title. If the announcing table being broken was the cost of that well combat has told me that sometimes you have to make sacrifices to achieve your objectives. This is probably something that Russian antagonists don't understand being a cowardly lot. But remember kids, you can't let such things slide. If a Russian antagonist breaks a table or drops a muffin on the floor you have to make them clean up after themselves or pay for the damages. I'm sure management will take care of that for us.
In other news I would like to commend Samus on cleaning up her anthro ship. Instead of sitting around and complaining and acting privileged like a newly minted champion she remains humble. Truly a strong female protagonist and an inspiration to us all.
Squid Kid, you are so fortunate. Potentially Samus will forgive you and could teach you much. But I share Samus' concerns with managements misuse of her equipment and I demand an answer. edit: this sets a dangerous precedent Crow and I will not have it.
If there is difficulty reaching me take to twitter @Genmalkovich
Otherwise my only question is where is Undyne the Undying since there is justice that may need to be done?

Herr Tog fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Dec 15, 2016

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Dark Adam is a credit to this company

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Danger-Pumpkin posted:

So I take it the audience HATED that show, even though it had, frankly, nothing but thrills? Philistines!

#fuckthefans ? #hoodslam?

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Did the post show analysis not load or something?

Crow is very busy with other games, holidays and not delivering wrestlers.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
clearly the answer is to stop playing such action games and go full gronard.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Herr Tog posted:

go full gronard.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

When the gently caress did I start LPing a wrestling game? :confused:

More importantly it is amazing and I need more like a fat kid need cake.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

CJacobs posted:

And that LP was Albert Einstein.

but we are still waiting for gadoe

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

VolticSurge posted:

As an out-of character note,I'll be in Mexico with my parents for most of February,meaning I'll have next to no internet for a long time. Which means that,if Nine-Gear Crow (somehow) updates during that period,someone might have to make promos for Sabine and the Shimadas on my behalf.

A Haiku

Don't stop

Believing in

Business Suit Samus

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
So do Atrix, CJacobs, Blind Sally, Grey Hunter, or I take over this LP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

: ...Is this thing on? Good. Goooood. I've been told by Corporate I need to address you simpering fools for some reason. Apparently the dumb jackass who's running this show has given up on his stupid plane video games for the time being and might get back to writing for this nuclear garbage fire eventually. Don't get your hopes up though.
: Yes, excuse me. Mr. Palpatine, is it? When will I be booked in an actual match? I need to show my ladies how to wrestle properly and I would like the opportunity to--
: END COMMUNICATION!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRHM2ecKrxU

• Locked thread