Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Mark the slavers below
Kamala Harris
Hillary Clinton
None of the above
Goku
Vegeta
View Results

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Is Kamala Harris a Gamer?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A solid high score in prison architect :shrug:

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

everyone knows the answer is yes but i guess we have to post one of these threads to get a headcount on the 'not slaver' population itf

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

is it prince vegeta or king vegeta, because i feel like those have radically different answers

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Something I find amazing, tactically, about Kamala Harris's career is that she managed to bank so hard on the liberal feminist idpol bullshit that she even managed to incorporate the actual trading of sex for political power into her career so effortlessly that people are called misogynists for stating the admitted facts. lol. Like, you can plainly state what is admitted by the parties involved and the facts of what occurred and it's literally like you're doing UNIMAGINABLY misogynistic tropes. It's amazing.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Apoplexy posted:

Something I find amazing, tactically, about Kamala Harris's career is that she managed to bank so hard on the liberal feminist idpol bullshit that she even managed to incorporate the actual trading of sex for political power into her career so effortlessly that people are called misogynists for stating the admitted facts. lol. Like, you can plainly state what is admitted by the parties involved and the facts of what occurred and it's literally like you're doing UNIMAGINABLY misogynistic tropes. It's amazing.

wait what

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Everybody with power in the United States is slaver. It's in our 13th Amendment.
We could change that poo poo right now, this second, if enough people with enough power wanted to.

The question is more like: who benefits the most and/or who is keeping the status quo harder.
Then those people are more responsible and owns more of the slave owning American pie.

Like all other elected people Harris is just toilet paper; use-em and flush-em.

How hard do I have to bully Harris to stop her pro slaving girl-boss attitude, and how much can she get done?
What is stopping her from giving into my bullying?
What forces are countering my bullying?

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 00:12 on Apr 27, 2021

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Follow the white rabbit

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
She's a slaver op

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

look up how she began her career

sarah palin was more legitimate lol

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

Bootleg Trunks posted:

*Mod hat on* yes also I am a rape apologist and genocide denier who willingly worked for a senile right wing rapist

What genocide has Harris denied? Genuinely curious as I've never heard anyone call her that.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Yes. And that’s why you vote for her or Joe in 2024 if you want to accelerate.

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Wheeee posted:

look up how she began her career

sarah palin was more legitimate lol

Born in Oakland, California, Harris graduated from Howard University and the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. She began her career in the Alameda County District Attorney's Office, before being recruited to the San Francisco District Attorney's Office and later the City Attorney of San Francisco's office. In 2003, she was elected district attorney of San Francisco. She was elected Attorney General of California in 2010 and re-elected in 2014. Harris served as the junior United States senator from California from 2017 to 2021. Harris defeated Loretta Sanchez in the 2016 Senate election to become the second African American woman

seeems pretty above board

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I think it’s pretty drat misogynistic to question whether a 30 year old young lawyer jump started her career by dating a 60 year old man who just happened to be the speaker of the state assembly

The reason it’s misogynistic to question that btw is because of course it jump started her career and you have to have a weird paternalistic view of women and their purity and manipulability to not come to that conclusion

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

HashtagGirlboss posted:

d you have to have a weird paternalistic view of women and their purity and manipulability

you mean like using the phrase 30 year old young lawyer

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

paul_soccer12 posted:

you mean like using the phrase 30 year old young lawyer

I didn’t realize that referring to a 30 year old as young and mentioning their profession was a misogyny

I’ll try to do better

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
She literally (by HIS admission even) got positions of political power handed to her by him while they were dating, or because they dated.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dustcat posted:

perhaps tucker carlson can sort this out, she should go on his show

tucker would be opposed to it to own the libs. and in doing so he would reach the correct position lol

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

She covered up church CSA too don't forget!

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

when did she do slave stuff?
the op is just a meme and a lovely joke she made

e: is it just coz in america all prisoners are slave and your cops are deathsquads?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Communist Thoughts posted:

e: is it just coz in america all prisoners are slave and your cops are deathsquads?

Well, kinda. Prisoners in California are paid literal slave wages and forced to work. Forced as in "you CAN say no, but we'll beat and rape you and murder you for declining the privilege of work". And Kamala Harris as CA AG was ORDERED, by the Supreme loving Court (of either CA or the US broadly, I forget which it was), to release prisoners because the goddamn prisons were overcrowded. She... just declined to do so. Because that's a thing you can do in this country, just ignore a court order from the Supreme Court overseeing you. And that's cool. Like Obama with the kiddie koncentration kamps. But her reasoning for not releasing numerous people from their sentences, non-violent drug offenses mostly, was that THE PRISON LABOR INDUSTRY WOULD SUFFER WITHOUT THEIR MANPOWER. Slaves. Literal slaves. Slavery. Literally breaking the law in defense of SLAVERY. Because these poor fucks got caught with a half-ounce of weed and were black or brown, they get to go to prison for 20 years and be forced labor. For a crime Kamala Harris herself proclaimed to have committed in doing the weed. It's amazing, isn't it?

https://prospect.org/justice/how-kamala-harris-fought-to-keep-nonviolent-prisoners-locked-up/

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

She was ordered to release prisoners and refused. The reason she cited was because thier labor was needed. It is the literal definition of slavery.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

buddy, the line about how "prisons would lose an important labor pool" is not made up

"The LA Times posted:

Most of those prisoners now work as groundskeepers, janitors and in prison kitchens, with wages that range from 8 cents to 37 cents per hour. Lawyers for Attorney General Kamala Harris had argued in court that if forced to release these inmates early, prisons would lose an important labor pool.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

ive been informed by some very good, ever so smart politics boys that because she didn’t literally say that, and it was “just” lawyers she employed, she is basically absolved of responsibility (for the legal argument of people she paid to argue laws for her)

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Apoplexy posted:

Well, kinda. Prisoners in California are paid literal slave wages and forced to work. Forced as in "you CAN say no, but we'll beat and rape you and murder you for declining the privilege of work". And Kamala Harris as CA AG was ORDERED, by the Supreme loving Court (of either CA or the US broadly, I forget which it was), to release prisoners because the goddamn prisons were overcrowded. She... just declined to do so. Because that's a thing you can do in this country, just ignore a court order from the Supreme Court overseeing you. And that's cool. Like Obama with the kiddie koncentration kamps. But her reasoning for not releasing numerous people from their sentences, non-violent drug offenses mostly, was that THE PRISON LABOR INDUSTRY WOULD SUFFER WITHOUT THEIR MANPOWER. Slaves. Literal slaves. Slavery. Literally breaking the law in defense of SLAVERY. Because these poor fucks got caught with a half-ounce of weed and were black or brown, they get to go to prison for 20 years and be forced labor. For a crime Kamala Harris herself proclaimed to have committed in doing the weed. It's amazing, isn't it?

https://prospect.org/justice/how-kamala-harris-fought-to-keep-nonviolent-prisoners-locked-up/

California is also really dependent on prison slave labor for high risk jobs such as how they used convict labor for things like fighting fires.

For the above there was lots of woke articles about how inspiring it was to have women convict fight fires for a few dollars a day.

The State AG under Kamala dragged their feet or even block things like the early parole program saying convict slave labor was required to keep the state running.

Women get things done!

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

misadventurous posted:

ive been informed by some very good, ever so smart politics boys that because she didn’t literally say that, and it was “just” lawyers she employed, she is basically absolved of responsibility (for the legal argument of people she paid to argue laws for her)

The Buck Stops Elsewhere, Not Here, Don't Know Why You'd Think It'd Be Here, Get Out Before I Have You Arrested

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It was still funny how her primary campaign flamed out due to lack of money before a single primary vote was cast but then she won the IdPol hail mary pass since the DNC donor class loved her.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

I think you'll find, op, she participated in something effectively identical but legally distinct from slave-driving and as such we have no choice but to stan our woke queen

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

i don’t know a single person irl who likes her lol everyone i know who cares to follow politics thought she was annoying as poo poo at the vp debate

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

lmao this turned out to be completely fake

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Oops wrong thread

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

How are u posted:

actually it remains 100% true and agc

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

How are u posted:

lol shut the gently caress up and get out. no matter how many times you try you will not find respect here

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

How are u posted:

gently caress you

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
yes, op

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

misadventurous posted:

gently caress you

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
the whole basis of it not being true is a WaPo "fact check" so lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

I think you'll find, op, she participated in something effectively identical but legally distinct from slave-driving and as such we have no choice but to stan our woke queen

Snopes Rates this CSPAM fear mongering as "Most False"