Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
Fast forward 2 years. Practice that flute. Get strong. Read.

And drink that forgetting booze.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Inform Ishamal that we'll see him on the other side. Drink. Fast forward two years.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
Before we drink and flash forward to adulthood, ask Ishamal why he trusts us so much.

OhYo
Apr 14, 2006

Fast Forward 2 years, but don't just sit around: DO SOMETHING! :D Get deeper with friends, increase skill in battle, progress in learning and worship El.

SerSpook posted:

Become a better musician.
Include this in the "progress in learning" :v:

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

OhYo posted:

Fast Forward, but don't just sit around: DO SOMETHING! :D Get deeper with friends, increase skill in battle, progress in learning and worship El.

Become a better musician.

LLSix
Jan 20, 2010

The real power behind countless overlords

Fast forward a year. Learn to read like a boss. No literally like a boss, if you're not already at the top of the heap, being able to read was a guaranteed path to promotion anywhere it wasn't forbidden.

JT Jag posted:

Inform Ishamal that we'll see him on the other side. Drink.

I like this part.

Uberwill
May 1, 2007

我的中文不是很好

LLSix posted:

Fast forward a year. Learn to read like a boss.

Agreed.

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger
I want to surveil Bareen, insure we get a place with the teacher Ishamal recommended, etc., but not worth the detail.

Drink (from the River Lethe?)

Flash forward according to various agenda and foci.

Updated:

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

Sogol posted:

I want to surveil Bareen, insure we get a place with the teacher Ishamal recommended, etc., but not worth the detail.

Drink (from the River Lethe?)

Flash forward according to various agenda and foci.

Updated:

So. Xural, Maker of Beautiful Shells, is one of the Great Fish in the Asherah faith.

Xuriel is one of the Melachim, the pursuer of artistic poo poo. Coincidence?

eta: Smis and Smattas are both protectors too, yeah?

Sogol
Apr 11, 2013

Galileo's Finger

SerSpook posted:

So. Xural, Maker of Beautiful Shells, is one of the Great Fish in the Asherah faith.

Yeh. I think they can be correlated to the artifacts too?

Edit: probably means we have been talking with Smattas in our Dream Plane of :bang:

Sogol fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Sep 20, 2013

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
Ask Ishamal where he comes from, who he worships, where his allegiances lie. Why is he helping us this much?

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\
:backtowork:
Ok, if we time skip, we need to practise the flute. I think anything beyond basic literacy is beyond us but that's ok because we have Danal who can read for us.

We also need to spend time training with one of Ishamal's men who he says can help us stop losing fights. I don't think we're on the path to become a warrior but holding our own at least would be nice.

I also want to try and talk to one of the captive minotaurs to see if they are sentient.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

SerSpook posted:

I made the Smis/Smattas connection awhile actually. But only in the chat.

Kira Akashiya
Feb 2, 2013
Drink the cup of wine.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Fast Forward 1 year. I think that'll let us diversify our skillset a little bit, but still give us some leeway in figuring out what we want to truly focus on.

Uberwill
May 1, 2007

我的中文不是很好
Also, while fast forwarding, we should experiment with the magic flute. We know Snarls Barkly can hear it, but lets try it out on other animals. In particular, I would like to see how it affects the minotaurs being held captive at the temple of the Melachim.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
Drinking always leads to fun things.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Fast forward two years.

What do we do?
GET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJvtcTF_TDA
BUFFED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksk76-h0_wg
UP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q57qB6Kwroo

The only way we know how. Through a two-year 80's style montage video.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Fast forward two years.

What do we do?
GET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJvtcTF_TDA
BUFFED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksk76-h0_wg
UP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q57qB6Kwroo

The only way we know how. Through a two-year 80's style montage video.

No. We must use the most appropriate music of them all, the one that truly describes what we are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnqZl_blT7E

Crudus
Nov 14, 2006

Drink and fast forward two years

GloriousDemon
May 1, 2009
Drink and ask Ishamal: What was the final fate of Enkidu?

I don't wanna timeskip if making life hell for Lullaya isn't an option. If shaming him and delaying his marriage is I'm all for it.

Vavrek
Mar 2, 2013

I like your style hombre, but this is no laughing matter. Assault on a police officer. Theft of police property. Illegal possession of a firearm. FIVE counts of attempted murder. That comes to... 29 dollars and 40 cents. Cash, cheque, or credit card?

GloriousDemon posted:

Drink and ask Ishamal: What was the final fate of Enkidu?

I don't wanna timeskip if making life hell for Lullaya isn't an option. If shaming him and delaying his marriage is I'm all for it.

I've been meaning to ask him about Enkidu for a while now. I am okay with a timeskip. (No strong feelings. Whatever age we're at, Diog has good material, so it's not a huge deal.)

My vote: Ask Ishamal about the final fate of Enkidu. Then, if he answers, drink.

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -
powered by dark
oriental magic :roboluv:
Ask about Enkidu, then drink.

Get buff, learn music, shame Lullyalhaaulalala.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

"I think you could better spend your time on finishing your editing before the deadline today."
\

ShotgunWillie posted:

Ask about Enkidu, then drink.

Get buff, learn music, shame Lullyalhaaulalala.

Agreed. Drink the bloody wine.

Imperialist Dog
Oct 21, 2008

\
Double phone post, sorry.

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

Drink, Skip, Learn to play some badass things on our flute. We're never gonna make a scholar, may as well invent rock and roll!

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
I'd still like to ask Jalitha about her past, but I guess that can also be done after a time skip. I agree we should get buff, become literate and learn how to play the flute better.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Beaky the Tortoise says, click here to join our choose Your Own Adventure Game!

Paradise Lost: Clash of the Heavens!

Working on the update, give me a bit.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
So magic is definitely an ability that can be learned. Right? Sushem would have eventually taught us magic for our priest training. And we have some innate magical or supernatural ability (our eye sight).

Has Tudya ever said that magic cannot be learned? I remember him indicating that being a mighty muscle man is something he inherited, but the only thing Danal seems to have inherited is a 6th finger.

I figure that the band of Tudya's Mighty Men are taught warrior's magic, while only Tudya inherited secret King's magic from the previous King.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Deadly Ham Sandwich posted:

Has Tudya ever said that magic cannot be learned? I remember him indicating that being a mighty muscle man is something he inherited, but the only thing Danal seems to have inherited is a 6th finger.
He never broached the subject. There are heroes who use magic, but they are always the least and less impressive heroes. Testosterone and machismo are the best tools for a hero to use.

I figure that the band of Tudya's Mighty Men are taught warrior's magic, while only Tudya inherited secret King's magic from the previous King.
With the exception of Ishamal, you know that the rest of Tudiyah's Mighty Men are all relatives, some close, some more distant.

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose

Those muscles have been enhanced by magic or drugs.

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

So magic is definitely an ability that can be learned. Right? Sushem would have eventually taught us magic for our priest training. And we have some innate magical or supernatural ability (our eye sight).

Danal is also loving massive for his size, don't forget. He definitely has that magic king juice.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

Raserys posted:

Ask Ishamal why he trusts us so much.
"What possibly gave you that idea Boy? You came to me for answers, not the other way around."

You take the glass and drink. It looks like wine but tastes like...

Any portion of your sinus which was clogged is now utterly clear and will remain so for at least a week or two. It tastes like the pure essence of orange, limes, of lemons, of citrus fruits of every sort, sweet, sour and rather wonderful at the same time.

Ishamal laughs for a moment as you make a face at the odd tasting drink. Despite the taste, nothing apparently odd happens. You do not feel any different.

You ask Ishamal what was the fate of Enkidu. At that, Ishamal makes a gesture with his right hand, as if motioning his friends to return. Normal sound returns to the room. You can once again hear others talking, walking about and the noise from the street. Snarls Barkley and Danal stop playing and Snarls climbs into a chair again.

"Our young friend here wants to know the final story of Enkidu" Ishamal says to his friends, Edet raises a glass and says "To fools, young and old!" he is echoed by a choruses of "hear hear!" as the men all drink.

"You might recall you last asked me on the way to Zepath, 3 years past" Ishamal says "and you surely recall that once, Enkidu was a wild man, a savage man, an animal who drank at the watering holes with animals, ate where he pleased, slept when he liked and knew none of the ways of men. Labaras found Enkidu and wrestled with him...

"...and when he found himself nearly matched, they became friends. Labaras went into the wilds and brought Enkidu food and then, brought him a slave from the Temple of El, to um... shall we say, gentle him."

The men all laugh. You know that bit of the story. Labaras brought a temple prostitute to Enkidu and she "gentled" him by laying with him.

"And off the two went on many merry and wonderful adventures and did great deeds and slew mighty beasts back when the world was young!"

"To the young! And the old days!" The men all give a short cheer, lift their glasses and drink again. Ishamal continues.

"And though Enkidu learned the ways of men, he did not truly learn death. And when his friend, not Labaras, another man, died, Enkidu wept bitter tears, yelled, pulled out his hair in clumps and mourned deeply. He found that wine had no flavor, food had no satisfaction, nor women nor any other thing for he thought that one day too he would die and could no longer enjoy life. He cursed his friend and comrade Labaras, saying "When I was a beast of the wilds, I did not know good or evil, or life or death, but I was happy! And now that I know these things, I can never be happy again!"

The other men have gone silent. In fact, the entire tavern has gone silent. Other men are crowding around the edge of the table, listening to Ishamal tell the tale. The scene is somber. When you last asked Ishamal to tell the tale three years past, he denied you, saying that it was not a story for the young, or for happy times.

"Enkidu went back to the wilderness" Ishamal continues "to again try to live as a beast, but found that the beasts now rejected him, for he was a man.

So Enkidu wept and Enkidu went to climb Mount Har, which it was decreed no man may tread. Labaras found him upon the mountain and wrestled with him for seven days and seven nights saying that he must not climb the mountain, but Enkidu slipped from his grasp and ran ahead up the mountain. He climbed even unto the Forest of Cedars which lay on the side of the mountain, and there he found Ganal, standing in the Forest of Cedars, wherein are the gates to Paradise, where he stands guard..."

Several people in the audience make a traditional gesture with one hand, to ward against bad luck. Bareen and her followers may favor Ganal, but to others, he is the guardian of Mount Har and associated with Death. His help is rarely asked for unless death is imminent.

"Enkidu demanded to know why men die from Ganal and how men might be made to live again. And Ganal said to him "Men die, for they are men, that is their nature and their place in things."

And Enkidu rebuked him, saying that "But men learn good and evil! And sadness and joy! And it is a cruelty to let them live to short a time and then, to die! It is unjust!"

And Smattas watched from beyond the gates of Paradise and was sad and silent. Marnal wept, Xuriel played not the harp and the Zephaim went silent from their songs, Ophal quieted his forge, Yafef held the moon still in the sky, Faradnu rested upon his sword to watch and Damat ceased in his travels to see what would occur.

And Ganal answered Enkidu saying "Still, it is nature and the order of things."

So Enkidu tried to pass by Ganal and into Paradise, some say, to retrieve those he had lost so that they may live again, some say, to seek the secrets of life and death so that men need not die and some say, to challenge the Melachim. So the stories say. Ganal barred his path and Enkidu did not descend down the mountain and was not seen again."

If there is any hint that there was ever any merriment in the tavern, such a hint is long gone, all are listening in silence to Ishamal's somber tale.

"Yet..." Ishamal says "Yet... do not think poorly of poor Enkidu, for as he struggled with death, so do we all and as he feared for the loss of joy of all the goodly things of life, so do we all and he did many great and mighty deeds and for those, let us remember well of him!"

Several men raise their cups to say "To Enkidu!" The rest of the tavern joins the gesture and drinks. You, Danal and Snarls Barkley, make your way out.

Time passes. Two more years. Danal is now 10. In a few days you will be 16 and a man according to the customs of Zepath though, still a slave. Naomi is 18 or 19.

Tudiyah delayed Naomi's marriage several times, though the reason was never stated, he eventually, broke it off. The fact she is unmarried is unusual for her age... but she is the youngest daughter of a man with many daughters and her marriage is of a lesser importance. Whether or not this is related to Lullaya's splayed nose, which whistles when he breaths, is unclear.

Status comes from a few sources in Zepath. None can deny that the tallest of men are the most closely related to Labaras and thus, worthy of respect. The old are revered, for the old have wisdom and are also said to be the most closely blooded of Labaras if they reach great age. Great deeds are a source of acclaim. Wealth, a source, albeit a lesser one, though it still buys many fine things in life.

In the last two years your terror over the kitchens of Tudiya's home, continues. You maintain a healthy six meals a day, often finding Aaron, a little more than 10 years your senior, keeping roughly the same schedule. In the last year, you have grown a full foot, from 6'3 to 7'3.

Your patchy beard has filled in and if you left it, you would have a large, bushy beard which would make any Zepathan man proud.

1. How do you wear your beard?
A. I don't! I cut it off.
B. I keep it short.
C. Long and bushy, but neat.
D. Long and bushy like a wild man, Enkidu!
E. Long, but I tie it into two braids, as men of status do.

Men are tall in Zepath, but the average man is a little over six feet. Still, seeing men seven feet tall is not at all an unusual sight, there are many such men in the city. Over seven feet... is seen, but is rare. Most of the Mighty Men are slightly over seven and a half feet to eight feet and Tudiya, a giant of a man and the tallest man in Zepath, eight and a half feet of solid muscle.

You have grown taller than most men in the city, yet no one possibly thinks you blooded of Labaras, you could not possibly be, you are a tamed cannibal, a word that quite few use around you at this point, at least, few young children. Lullaya is swift to remind you of this fact when you see him, as well as the sons of some of the other elite of Zepathan society. Young children are more likely to point and laugh and call you Enkidu.

Danal continues to grow as well and is now a little over five feet tall. Tall for his age, but about what one would expect for the son of a king and a known descendant of Labaras.

For the past year, you spent a great deal of time beside Tudiyah, doing small errands for him, watching him and being a general gopher. This seems to have earned you a basic understanding of the laws of Zepath and of their customs and helped the adults of Zepathan society accept you, a strange looking outsider, a little more easily.

Two years is a long time, but there is only so much to be done...

2. There are many things which interest you. Did you continue to devote a large portion of your time to following after Tudiyah, or did you spend less time with him, to do other things?
A. I continued to spend lots of time with Tudiyah, watching him in the market, following him at religious ceremonies and other kingly matters, joining him when he hunted and being a general gopher for him. This probably helped my general reputation and gave me a better understanding of Zepathan law, it certainly made me my relationship with Tudiyah stronger, but it also took up a whole bunch of my time.

B. I did not spend most of my time with Tudiyah, so vote on #3 instead.

3. I spent my time doing many things... I...
We are working on a point system for this one. Everyone gets four points. Gaining the full benefit of any one of these things, will take all or almost all of your points.

Example vote: A:3, C:1. OR. D:4. OR. A:1, B:1, C:1, D:1 etc.

You can spread your points out however you like, but no fractional points. More points means more time spent.

A. I continued to spend time with Tudiyah. I learned more about the law of Zepath. Men of influence came to accept me more easily and my general reputation continued to improve. If I kept at this, I could hope to enter Zepathan high society at some point in my life or maybe one day even, fill in for Tudiyah on the King's Chair! He has other people in charge when he goes adventuring, maybe it could be me! But if I hope to have that level of trust, I need to keep spending lots of time with him...

B. I continued to spend lots of time goofing off with Danal. This kept my relationship with him strong, but it did take up a lot of time. We didn't learn all that much, but it made sure we remained the best of friends!

C. I really wanted to read and learn how to do numbers. Writing is not alphabetic, in fact, I have no idea what that word even means, even though it means that letters represent sounds. In Zepath, each letter is a word, a little picture, representing something. That means there are... a... LOT of letters! I spent lots of time with Rathal, Danal's eldest sister, who taught me how to read and write and do math better than most people in Zepath!

D. I really wanted to learn to play the flute! I spent lots of time with Ephat. I already knew how to play the flute okay, but I got a lot better with all of the time I spent with him! He is a beggar who lives next to one of the city gates and plays the flute to pay his way. Sometimes I wonder why he is homeless, he is REALLY good! I spent a lot of time with him beside the gate and got really good!

E. I want to learn how to fight! I am going to be a great hero! Or if not, still, I want to really know how to fight! I continued to train with Ibiranu at the Temple of the Melachim. This takes up a LOT of time, but I learned more than just beating a straw man with a staff...

F. I want to learn how to fight! But I do not want to train at the Temple of the Melachim. Ishamal said he would have a friend teach me if I wanted to. I decided to take him up on his offer. This took a LOT of time, but I really wanted to learn to fight!

G. I am pretty sure Ishamal is just about the coolest guy ever! I spent a lot of time with him. Most of that time he was in taverns drinking, but sometimes he went hunting, or played instruments, or brought gifts to widows and sometimes went out to help recover the bodies of foolish would-be adventurers. It turns out a lot of people come to him for advice in their life, so I listened then, too.

H. I love my mother. She is an EXCELLENT cook! She taught me more about cooking and what naturally growing herbs and plants are safe to eat and even a little about medicine! Maybe what she had to teach me was not too exciting, but she struggled so hard for so many years trying to keep me safe and I love her. I am not ashamed to admit I love my mother, damnit! Would be heroes get to love their moms, the same as everyone else! All she wants in return is to spend time with me, how could I say no? I made sure to set aside some time for for my mother, though I did not spend a whole lot of time with her, I had other stuff to do!

I. I found a witch! A real one! Her name is Indor. She is an old woman. A lot of magic is fake, but she is for real! Lots of people in the city buy potions and medicines from her and sometimes protective amulets. What she does is not showy like ripping off a giant minotaur's leg and beating it to death with it, nor is there any light like when Bareen does her miracle cures, but everyone knows Indor's stuff really works! Everyone looks down their nose at magic and it is not a respectable thing for any would be adventurer to pursue, but I wanted to learn more. I was walking home and I saw a thief running out of her stall! I walloped him hard and he ran off and I gave her back what the thief stole. After, Indor hired me to help her find herbs and other things in the hills near Zepath. It turns out that snails are important to her magic and I sure am an expert when it comes to collecting snails! This is not... forbidden, but it is not a respectable thing for any man to do. Indor says I have natural talent for magic! I know Tudiyah would not approve and Danal would not either. I know I am not a descendant of Labaras so I will never have Labaras-Power... but if I keep at it... maybe I could learn some real magic!

J. Paebel still works for the Temple of the Melachim. Lately, they have been sending him out in the countryside to scout for monsters! He is pretty good at it! I went with him sometimes, Danal came with us, of course and Danal loved it, though I risked both of our butts if he got hurt! I learned a bit about being in the wilderness from Paebel, but it also meant I was working for the Temple of the Melachim, even if it was indirectly.

K. Zebanetha told me that my life makes an inspiring story because I was born among cannibals but now know El! He wants me to join the Priesthood because he thinks my story will help other people. When I told him that was impossible because I belong to Tudiyah, he said not to worry, he would buy my freedom if I would join the Temple and he was sure he could convince Tudiyah! I learned that he does not just own this temple, but that there is a High Temple in Baitel which is in charge of ALL of the Temples of El everywhere! If I accepted his offer, I would have to spent lots and lots of hours learning to work for El. Most priests work in the temples, but not all of them! Some of the Priests are heroes! But not most of them. It would be up to the more senior Priests to decide what I would do with my life and if I join, I can never quit. This is a highly respectable career choice, but it means I would lose my freedom.
(If this option is popular, we have a separate vote to go into this in more detail as you probably have questions. Points spent here are just a vote to go in this direction, the exact time allocation will work out in another vote. If you decide not to go down this path after a vote, we will have another vote on how to spend your time, removing this option.)

L. [Removed]

M. I spent my time doing other things. Fill in. If you have questions, just ask.

To repeat: Gaining the full benefit of any one of these things, will take all or almost all of your points. None of these are simple or easy things. To gain the full benefit of any of them, you will need to devote the lions share of your time at it. A 1/1/1/1 vote means you will have dabbled in several things but not gained the full benefit of any of them.

4. With Naomi's betrothal broken...

A. I did not have any feelings for her anymore anyway. This did not matter to me.

B. I had feelings, but I kept them to myself

C. I had feelings for her and I did my best to have a relationship with her, if she still had feelings for me. If I succeeded, we did our best to not get caught.

Diogines fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Sep 20, 2013

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous
1. C - a tall beard for a tall man.

3. - A:2 C:1 D:1
Keep learning the important stuff, get some literacy and asskicking in as well.
Danal can join us in some of these activities, even if we don't play with him as much as we did before, we can still hang out. At the very least, he can watch us get our rear end kicked by Ish's pal.

4: C - Hopefully, Tudya can't mind-read us anymore, so go for it.

Diogines
Dec 22, 2007

If you saw it before it was removed, I took out L. The vote was about time allocation so L did not really fit. We may revisit it, it was hardly a unique opportunity.

Uberwill
May 1, 2007

我的中文不是很好
1. C - Hurray beard! We are not a noble, and if anything the revelation of our namesake's fate has only underscored how we are different from these people. That being said, beards are the best, so lets look good and strike a balance between civilized and wild man with a big, beautiful beard.
2. What?
3. C, F, I, and G each get 1. Important things for the budding adventurer to know. We shouldn't burn too much of our attention on any one thing as we will need to be week rounded to meet whatever challenges are put before us.
4. Be smart. We are not one of them and we no longer have the excuse of being a wild child.

Uberwill fucked around with this message at 20:10 on Sep 20, 2013

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

For the first. We are a man of great height and friend to king and prince. We may be a slave, but we are a slave of status. Also, we're just under the cutoff height for the Mighty Men, and we're still growing. People insist we cannot be descended from Labaras, but Diog, do I detect a hint of wonder in this, or perhaps fear? Also, how does our height compare to that fucker Lullayla? And our physique?

3. This is a difficult one. I think I'll go: Ignore this part, votes changed in my next post.

x1
x1
x1
x1

Okay well, this was pretty tough. I like Tudiya because it raises our status and we can perhaps wed Naomi if we raise it enough. Even if not, status is important and we want it.

The flute is important, I don't care if it seems useless. We will learn to play the damned thing.

Ishamal/Ishamal's friend are our path to wilderness survival and combat training, perhaps even magic. I do not wish to associate us with the witch; we may have natural talent, but we will take Ishamal's path to the best of our ability rather than the path of some random witch. Either way, Ishamal knows magic and has said he will speak with us on what we are eventually. We shall spend time with him and hopefully raise his esteem of us.

4. We approach Tudiya on our sixteenth birthday and ask if this match might be arranged. He can read our mind people, he knows about the little romance we had back then. After we broke Lullayla's nose he also said he wished we would have won. We will wed Naomi if her father allows it.

SerSpook fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Sep 20, 2013

Wentley
Feb 7, 2012
1. B
2. Other things, such as
3. C, D, F, J
4. B

Lanky Coconut Tree
Apr 7, 2011

An angry tree.

The angriest tree
Editing this out.

Lanky Coconut Tree fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Sep 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadly Ham Sandwich
Aug 19, 2009
Smellrose
1. C
3. D 3 ; H 1
I want to master that flute. And I love Mom. Changed to F F F F.
4. A We don't need women. Our genius is devoted to music.

Deadly Ham Sandwich fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Sep 21, 2013