Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Rorus Raz posted:

"Wife without parole."

MoFauxHawk posted:

"Individual manhate."

:golfclap:

See this, people? Not just any half-assed pun will do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guilty Spork
Feb 26, 2011

Thunder rolled. It rolled a six.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I like the "Politicizing the Justice Department". You know who else politicized the Justice Department? John F. Kennedy to force Southern fuckheads to allow black children access to public schools.
Also, Bush had an actual, 100% real scandal with the Department of Justice over politicized firings of U.S. attorneys, which among other things led to Alberto Gonzalez resigning as Attorney General. Sometimes I forget how terribad some of the stuff that came out of Bush's presidency really was.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Guilty Spork posted:

Also, Bush had an actual, 100% real scandal with the Department of Justice over politicized firings of U.S. attorneys, which among other things led to Alberto Gonzalez resigning as Attorney General. Sometimes I forget how terribad some of the stuff that came out of Bush's presidency really was.

Hey, remember what happened when he used the FEMA directorship as sinecure?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Broken Loose posted:

edit: gently caress, wish I did the color one
One of those bubbles should be Benghazi.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Tom Guycot posted:

This is FAR too good of an idea for a Kelly, I had to do this:
(sorry about the quality I had like 15 min before I had to go to work.

vvvvv: Gah, I knew I forgot something.

To be a true Kelly, the wife needs to be labeled "NAGGING WIVES", because the viewership is too dumb to know who she is.

(seriously though, this is great. You should submit it to Sutton as homage if it didn't violate the don't touch the poop rule)

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

seiferguy posted:

To be a true Kelly, the wife needs to be labeled "NAGGING WIVES", because the viewership is too dumb to know who she is.

(seriously though, this is great. You should submit it to Sutton as homage if it didn't violate the don't touch the poop rule)

Sutton would love it.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Warcabbit posted:

I still maintain that is one of the best bubblegum pop songs ever. It's pure, got a good hook, catchy, and fun. It's not Houses of the Holy, but it stood the test of time pretty well, honestly.

I know this is a few pages back, but I totally agree. As pop songwriting goes, it's a seminar. It's just not what you generally associate with the music of that year. It's often the losers that get to write the pop music history, not the winners.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

MisterBadIdea posted:

But this one looks pretty bad: "Sebelius Hatch Act Violations." I don't know what the Hatch Act is but it sounds pretty bad. Let's see:

Oh. The. Corruption.

I hate to defend Ramirez here, but the Hatch Act is actually good and government employees really should not be allowed to engage in partisan politics.

Wanamingo fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Feb 11, 2014

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

seiferguy posted:

Sutton's not poop. You can touch him all you want.

...hm.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

XyloJW posted:

Sutton would love it.

Fair enough then!

Someone with twitter should tweet it at him: https://twitter.com/WardSutton

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Stultus Maximus posted:

You posted a Glenn cartoon. Gary is the one with all the Fluke cartoons.

Look at the sign in the front row

e_angst
Sep 20, 2001

by exmarx

Allen Wren posted:

I know this is a few pages back, but I totally agree. As pop songwriting goes, it's a seminar. It's just not what you generally associate with the music of that year. It's often the losers that get to write the pop music history, not the winners.

Indeed, as noted here: http://www.theonion.com/articles/history-of-rock-written-by-the-losers,736/

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Guilty Spork posted:

Sometimes I forget how terribad some of the stuff that came out of Bush's presidency really was.
Don't feel bad, so has Ramirez!

Rygar201
Jan 26, 2011
I AM A TERRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT.

Please Condescend to me like this again.

Oh yeah condescend to me ALL DAY condescend daddy.

seiferguy posted:

Fair enough then!

Someone with twitter should tweet it at him: https://twitter.com/WardSutton

Thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen his non Kelly stuff before.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:

I like how, despite the fact that his eyes are half closed, Mallard still manages to cock that loving eyebrow of his.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Just make a loving day calendar already you hack, for gently caress's sake it'd get you more booze money at least.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

Fried Chicken posted:

Look at the sign in the front row

The guy he was quoting was saying "How come Gary drew Sandra okay here, but not in the other cartoons?" Stultus is pointing out that those cartoons are by two different McCoys.

Byde
Apr 15, 2013

by Lowtax
Calling it now: :tinsley:'s gonna do a list for the first half of every month from now on. He's run out of care or emotion at this point. Saves on the drawing and gives him more booze time, you see.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Boycotting goods and services: Exactly the same as using violence as intimidation. He missed his chance for a topical SnaggleHitler.

His dad never said anything about plagiarism or lazy copy/paste work.

Melaneus
Aug 24, 2007

Here to make your dreams and nightmares come true.

cafel
Mar 29, 2010

This post is hurting the economy!

I think Tinsley has a severe misunderstanding about the basic facts of the Punisher comics.

Way to conflate the state of Israel and all of Judaism. What if they boycott an Israeli business in the occupation zone that's run by someone who isn't Jewish, is it still Kristallnacht?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Goddamnit, who let Biden play with tomatoes in the Oval Office again? You know how long its gonna take to get the juice out?

seiferguy posted:

Also fangs. You give em fangs, that tells ya they're not nice. Little trick of the trade like that, real subtle.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

I didn't know the Punisher shaved his head

itskage
Aug 26, 2003

Broken Loose posted:

edit: gently caress, wish I did the color one

You have to use a combination of capitals and lower cases and mix in some curly "debts" as well.

This is great. A whole new meaning to parting the red sea.

itskage fucked around with this message at 07:45 on Feb 11, 2014

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Ramirez pointing out all the lies people use to stain the Obama administration with, admits there is not even a smidgen of corruption.

AGC

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Internet Webguy posted:

Boycotting goods and services: Exactly the same as using violence as intimidation. He missed his chance for a topical SnaggleHitler.

Uh why is it in French? Is he conflating our antisemitic assholes with the BDS movement? :psyduck:

The Wizard of Oz
Feb 7, 2004

eviltastic posted:

I've been trying to make sense of it, but I have no idea what up with token blackguy's right hip (and left leg? maybe?)... It's baffling. My best guess is Muir accidentally slapped a crotch onto a hip. Otherwise, I have no idea what's going on there.

Look at his arm, too. Dude looks like he's a torso in a shirt with pants sewn on.

Sandra Fluke is black?

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Kurtofan posted:

Uh why is it in French? Is he conflating our antisemitic assholes with the BDS movement? :psyduck:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/176876#.UvnoxvldV8H

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxsldW-B2m0

Smug Mug
Jul 21, 2011

itskage posted:

You have to use a combination of capitals and lower cases and mix in some curly "debts" as well.

This is great. A whole new meaning to parting the red sea.

Parting the red sea was given a new meaning before this..:drac:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

I know that, why is he conflating BDS with this?

Edit: I guess it's a rhetorical question, the answer is probably because he's a shill, but still.

Kurtofan fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Feb 11, 2014

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Wizard of Oz posted:

Sandra Fluke is black?

Obama's only half-black, and therefore was never subject to any ill-effects from racism... which doesn't exist anyway, that's just political correctness!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

True beauty.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
It's also a different sort of "blood gate", I suppose.

tifosibella
Aug 17, 2005

captian r u gay

It's the Gay Muslim Rainbow Magic that really brings the whole thing together. :3:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

XyloJW posted:

Sutton would love it.

Question: Have we already sent him the Kelly twists from the Asay thread? 'Hope Floats' still gets me right in the midsection.

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

You see, criminals are like the reverse of Predators.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth

:golfclap: Bennett, back in form.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE
My second favorite thing about Bennet's cartoons is going to the Chattanooga Free Press website and reading the comments of butthurt teabaggers.

• Locked thread