Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Victor Gracie is the gift that keeps on giving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRISPYBABY
Dec 15, 2007

by Reene
Whoah that smashes Sonnen's record.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
http://media.wix.com/ugd/d66b02_3b9aceb7091c46ed8d938dfb413c973c.pdf

looks legit, vitor

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

david carmichael posted:

well now he's fighting on the card, and applying for a licence, so its relevant. paper's are all in order, see you at the summerslam

Thank you for explaining my explanation of the joke.

hahahhahahahahahah oh my god

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

This day is a good day.

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

:eyepop: he can't fight because if chael elbows him his forehead will bleed androgel

red19fire
May 26, 2010

fatherdog posted:

"[Cormier] isn't relevant to me.... he's not top 5."
-Jon Jones, April 2014

"Daniel Cormier has an LCL and ACL injury after the Hendo fight and may need surgery."
-UFC Tonight, May 2014

"I don't want to fight Alexander Gustafsson, I want to fight Daniel Cormier."
-Jon Jones, June 2014

Are these being tweeted at Jones constantly (like BRH.gif)? because they're comedy gold and I want to see Jones's petulant response when confronted with his own statements.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Vitor just happened to be taking a test on February 1st, by himself, which took two weeks, so the report came after the test in Nevada, the date definitely wasn't altered at all. And in that first test he was skirting the upper limits, 5 days later he had so much free testosterone in his blood that the machines couldn't measure it all: Lmao.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
levels just slightly above the limit are not uncommon. also my readings were off the charts.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

:lol:

It's great someone thought that wouldn't be noticed

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Thank gently caress for Vitor Belfort, MMA wouldn't be the same without this embarrassing circus.

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
i love vitor and i love the nsac and i love steroids

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

hahaha

Shoota_McG
Sep 8, 2004
Can this sport get any better?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

attackmole posted:

Whoah that smashes Sonnen's record.

Luckily for Belfort's wife I don't think it touches Benoit's record.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
lmfao in one of the tests he's flagged as out of range for hematocrit but he just blacked out the value instead of the fact he was flagged for freakin blood doping

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
vitor is the best thing in this sport in and out of the cage

Fat Twitter Man
Jan 24, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I kind of want Vitor to win the title now because that would be the funniest possible course of events and also Ben Fowlkes would wring his hands so hard they'd fall off at the wrist.

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Hes more science than man at this point

david carmichael
Oct 28, 2011
i have nothing to hide *sack of child piss falls out of pant leg* nothing to hide at all *presents documents with information crudely altered and redacted* as you can see i am being completely forthright in all my dealings. thank you for your consideration

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Fat Twitter Man posted:

I kind of want Vitor to win the title now because that would be the funniest possible course of events and also Ben Fowlkes would wring his hands so hard they'd fall off at the wrist.

this would be genuinely the best thing alternatively i want him to get licensed for this fight and then immediately piss hot

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

For anybody who is as tesosterone dumb as I am:

I just looked up what normal "free testosterone" ranges are and it's between 9 and 30.

So great job, Vitor!

TheReverend fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jun 6, 2014

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
In the statement it says he took the test on February 7, so why try and change the date (other than being an idiot)?

edit: nvm, read the pdf, that was from a collection date of Feb 1, although it says so on the report, so I have no idea why they included the page with the crudely altered 7 to 1

Panama Red fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 6, 2014

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002

Panama Red posted:

In the statement it says he took the test on February 7, so why try and change the date (other than being an idiot)?

because he is claiming that he took a test days before that one that was juuust about "normal", except that test took 2 weeks to report for some raisin compared to the NSAC's 3 days

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

quote:

@arielhelwani 13s
Myles Jury is injured and out of his fight against Abel Trujillo in San Antonio on 6/28. More to come.

Aww dang

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Yeah that sucks. I was looking forward to that fight a lot since both guys are showing promise right now.

also I just woke up and re: vitor news: lol

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck and still keep your attitude on self destruct
The collection dates on the reports jive with the dates on the cover pages, however crudely altered they may be. It's hard to gauge whether the reports before or after the 2/7/2014 test are indeed "normal" since only the last report states explicitly that Vitor "HR Giger" Belfort suffers from low T

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I can't stop laughing

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
remember when Dana said they "tested the poo poo" out of everyone on TRT

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

lmaoooo

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

hahaha

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
We can hebuild him. We have the technology.

Gregor Samsa
Sep 5, 2007
Nietzsche's Mustache

Triticum Guzzler posted:

lmfao in one of the tests he's flagged as out of range for hematocrit but he just blacked out the value instead of the fact he was flagged for freakin blood doping

I think this is my favorite part, especially since it came in one of the tests that was supposed to show what a clean and honest guy he was now.

canada jezus
Jul 18, 2011

I feel bad for chael missing a payday, unless they find some other nerd short notice.

edit: i'm assuming vitor won't be able to fight, i mean if he can, chael should be allowed to get back on the juice. Not just trt, like the anderson silva fight juice.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
This literally could not be funnier. Reminder that he had a handful of posters defending his physical transformation on multiple occasions

Stabbing Spork
Apr 9, 2006
I guess this explains why Chael was talking about Shogun this morning, and how he deserves a re-match.
Are there any other Brazilians that can make 205 that Chael hasn't challenged yet?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

quote:

"The UFC totally supports Vitor Belfort on his process of getting a new license to compete in Nevada, and also respects every decision made by the local athletic commission. While we wait for the official approval by the commission, we're looking forward to the big fight between Vitor Belfort and Chael Sonnen at UFC 175, on July 5."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panama Red
Jul 30, 2003

Isn't it pretty much a given the NSAC will license Belfort anyway? If the UFC is out there promoting the fight as between Belfort and Sonnen it seems like they're hit him with a slap on the wrist at worst.

• Locked thread