Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheSmilingJackal
Apr 30, 2007

Don't worry, it's a very heavy feather.

This looks like a pretty bitchin' Watership Down tattoo to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I absolutely love this.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

I love Watership Down and this is a great tattoo for a fan, really.

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

Yeah, not seeing a problem with this, it's awesome.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Is there a thread, where people discuss and recommend local tattoo artists? I'm in NE Philadelphia and most of the shops I see are ranging from terrible to mediocre. I'm looking to cover up some garbage tats and need a reliable artist to work with. Sorry for the derail

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Nitrox posted:

Is there a thread, where people discuss and recommend local tattoo artists? I'm in NE Philadelphia and most of the shops I see are ranging from terrible to mediocre. I'm looking to cover up some garbage tats and need a reliable artist to work with. Sorry for the derail

Very much so, yes. Check out the OP for suggestions in your area, if you can't find anything, just ask.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3663422

Morten Harket
Apr 22, 2005

Saint Harket
This guy is really proud of his last name but cares little for quality. Here's the outline:

Then he got color added:

looks more like a nasty burn.

This is supposedly the final result. the massive burn has turned into a brick wall. Everyone has told him it's awful but he loves it.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Morton Harket posted:

This guy is really proud of his last name but cares little for quality. Here's the outline:

Then he got color added:

looks more like a nasty burn.

This is supposedly the final result. the massive burn has turned into a brick wall. Everyone has told him it's awful but he loves it.

Well, as long as he's happy...

I seriously thought the first photo was supposed to be "SAUSAGE" but the 'artist' misspelled it.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Trent posted:

I'm seeing something pretty awesome here. Am I missing a hidden merman dick in the tree or something?

All tattoos are awful.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Nitrox posted:

See the thread recommended above, but the answer is Art Machine.

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Maggie Fletcher posted:

I seriously thought the first photo was supposed to be "SAUSAGE" but the 'artist' misspelled it.

I never sausage a bad tattoo

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Maggie Fletcher posted:

I know, I thought the exact same thing. drat, this poor motherfucker got a HUGE misspelled tattoo. Doesn't help that one of my bros used to get disproportionately excited about sausage biscuit breakfast sandwiches to the point where he probably would've gotten a Sausage tat, so my brain is kinda predisposed.

candywife
Mar 3, 2011

Maggie Fletcher posted:

I thought it was sauage too and my brain kept reading it as "sewage".

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Big Anime Fan Here posted:

I never sausage a bad tattoo

It's pretty offal.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
What?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It's in memory of the sausage king of Chicago, he had one too many heart attacks

jess
May 26, 2005

you fit into me
like a hook into an eye

a fish hook
an open eye

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/XxtGhaI.jpg :nws:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

I'll save the others a click. It's a MLP tattoo with her spread eagle fingering herself. Don't click it.

Gonna go myself now.

Underwear
May 13, 2006

that is a girl's shoulder, or a man wearing a black bra and tank top. not sure which is weirder.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

I've seen thousands upon thousands of lovely tattoos thanks to the Internet, and this is the worst one by far. And yeah I'm pretty sure it's a woman. E: unless some guy likes to have a bra for his moobs

ledge
Jun 10, 2003

IUG posted:

I'll save the others a click. It's a MLP tattoo with her spread eagle fingering herself. Don't click it.

Gonna go myself now.

It's not that bad. The pony is only pulling down her underwear. The pony does, however, itself have a star tattoo around its anus, a dripping vagina and the tattoo has ribbon banners that say, "wreck me".

Okay, I lied. It is worse.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
Lmfao. Makes you appreciate goatse.

confused
Oct 3, 2003

It's just business.

Thin Privilege posted:

I've seen thousands upon thousands of lovely tattoos thanks to the Internet, and this is the worst one by far. And yeah I'm pretty sure it's a woman. E: unless some guy likes to have a bra for his moobs

I don't know if I'd call this tattoo lovely, it actually seems pretty well done. It's just that the subject matter is so.... so.... I'd be fascinated to know what the thought process was behind it, since it's obviously something that someone actually put thought into.

sforzacio
Nov 6, 2012

Frostwerks posted:

Lmfao. Makes you appreciate goatse.

Goatse is actually art.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

confused posted:

I don't know if I'd call this tattoo lovely, it actually seems pretty well done. It's just that the subject matter is so.... so.... I'd be fascinated to know what the thought process was behind it, since it's obviously something that someone actually put thought into.

So it's tasteless, then? I suppose it fits the thread.

Speaking of lovely tattoos:

Allegedly it's a sausage roll. Cant find a version with the wrap, though.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
That looks like a piece of poo poo. Literally. I wonder how many people are going to come up and ask them why they got a turn tattooed on their arm.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Picnic Princess posted:

So it's tasteless, then? I suppose it fits the thread.

Speaking of lovely tattoos:

Allegedly it's a sausage roll. Cant find a version with the wrap, though.

Aha! I'm not the only one who gis'd for 'sausage tattoo' when the above discussion occurred.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

confused posted:

Yeah that's exactly what I meant. It's well done. So there was a good amount of work going into this thing just for the planning, and upwards of 4+ hours of actual tattooing, and at no pony [the spell check autocorrected to this and I'm keeping it] --- at no pony did anyone ever stop to think that it was a bad idea

My autocorrect keeps changing my typing of "point" to "pony", goddamnit smart-rear end Google.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Jesus Christ that backwards NIN tattoo almost killed me.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It's not backwards, he's just also a head-standing enthusiast

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Well this sure is something -

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

Owns, despite the Downy faces.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Did nobody say "that kind of looks like a giant cartoon titty or strawberry danish on Han Solo"?

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

It took me a while to realize that Han doesn't actually have a breast with a huge areola hanging out.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Considering its on a pair of tits, I really wish Han and Luke had their tits out now.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!
I didn't know putting tattoos on zombies was a thing.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

uXs posted:

I didn't know putting tattoos on zombies was a thing.

You gotta practice on something when you're starting out. Maybe they ran out of pigs heads?

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Paul Reiser as Han Solo? Whatever floats your boat, lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW

Centripetal Horse posted:

Owns, despite the Downy faces.

No it doesn't

• Locked thread