Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

So I'm confused, was the butthole guy the same guy that fell off the billboard or what

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Steve Yun posted:

No, that's part of Chuck's long con

Final scene for this season will be Chuck shaking and twitching down a city sidewalk clutching the blanket over his head, before gradually picking up his stride and finally losing the twitching and shaking altogether. He throws the blanket into a trash can as the camera pans up to him, now in full confident stride and he adjusts his tie. Smash cut to black on his smirking face.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Hobo Clown posted:

So I'm confused, was the butthole guy the same guy that fell off the billboard or what

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

From the story sync

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

EDIT: ^^^ Well, that answers that.

Hobo Clown posted:

I don't know, but I thought about it, and realized it didn't really matter; the point is that Jimmy is still slippery, after all these years.

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

The actor who plays the billboard guy is the first person I've ever seen to use a meme of himself as his photo on IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0272961/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t16

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Hobo Clown posted:

I kinda wish someone would try that Rolex con on me. I don't know how much watches are worth and probably would've walked away with a free thousand bucks.

I would watch a whole season of Saul pulling petty cons with interesting twists.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
:goonsay: That's not a meme, just an image macro.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

:goonsay: That's not a meme, just an image macro.

Okay, grandpa.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

King Vidiot posted:

Final scene for this season will be Chuck shaking and twitching down a city sidewalk clutching the blanket over his head, before gradually picking up his stride and finally losing the twitching and shaking altogether. He throws the blanket into a trash can as the camera pans up to him, now in full confident stride and he adjusts his tie. Smash cut to black on his smirking face.

And then he blows up all the credit card buildings.

BRAKE FOR MOOSE
Jun 6, 2001

Steve Yun posted:

No, that's part of Chuck's long con

Hah, how great would this be? The super straight-laced dude is playing everyone with "mental illness" to get out of something very illegal. And the scene from the episode 5 trailer is that falling apart. There's a peak BB thread conspiracy for you.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
One thing I don't understand: where did the scene with Jimmy smoking weed take place? That wasn't his law office I'm almost certain. I don't get why he's doing cons like this at night while talking about moral implications by day. Is that why he was howling at the moon? Kind of a werewolf dualism thing?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

echronorian posted:

One thing I don't understand: where did the scene with Jimmy smoking weed take place? That wasn't his law office I'm almost certain. I don't get why he's doing cons like this at night while talking about moral implications by day. Is that why he was howling at the moon? Kind of a werewolf dualism thing?

Jesus christ, what the gently caress? Seriously? This has to be a joke, so I'm going to treat it as such.

Anyway, where can I find the trailer for episode 5? I actually want to see it. So far, I've only seen the sneak peek preview clip of that guy's patent.

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

echronorian posted:

They previously explicitly stated that Jimmy "Slippin'" Mcgill is from Cicero Illinois before getting saved from jail by his brother and becoming a lawyer. Like 3 times.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Toplowtech posted:

They previously explicitly stated that Jimmy "Slippin'" Mcgill is from Cicero Illinois. Like 3 times.

Neat, so the Wayne's World 2 part is true to life.

I bet it takes him 40 minutes door-to-door to get downtown.

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

disheveled posted:

Hah, how great would this be? The super straight-laced dude is playing everyone with "mental illness" to get out of something very illegal. And the scene from the episode 5 trailer is that falling apart. There's a peak BB thread conspiracy for you.

Is there a video of this trailer anywhere? My googles and youtubes aren't coming up with it.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

echronorian posted:

This is a good troll.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Slippin Jimmy is called so because he is constantly slipping between his human and werewolf forms.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
Better Call Saul is a prequel to Grimm.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
That's why Chuck sheathes himself in silver.

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009
Wow, the podcast is already up!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Supercar Gautier posted:

Bob Odenkirk with curly hair photoshopped on looks scarily like Adam Sandler.

Richard Dawson

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Supercar Gautier posted:

Bob Odenkirk with curly hair photoshopped on looks scarily like Adam Sandler.

CelticPredator posted:

I see Dustin Hoffman.

VendaGoat posted:

Richard Dawson

Tony Bennett

Steve Yun fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Feb 25, 2015

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

FreeKillB posted:

Oh man, I can't wait to listen to it at work tomorrow.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

I knew the guy on the billboard was going to fall and I felt all smug about it when he did but the show was running circles around me with the greater scheme. It's a very enjoyable show.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

FreeKillB posted:

It's kind of lacking compared to the other podcasts. Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed it. But Rhea Seehorn (who plays Kim) was on it and she told a couple of long stories, which were awesome, but those and other banter between the crew seemed to take up more time than them actually talking about the episode itself.

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013
So what kind of payout is Jimmy going to get for changing his name or law office name, since it's clearly his goal to get a nice payout to build a bigger church, so to speak.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also
The podcast is awesome- their attention to detail (they shoot on 5k Red Dragons!) is incredible.

I really, really wanna get drunk with Vince.

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.
Did anyone else think that Jimmy had a good "out" during the Jimmy/Nacho scene and didn't have to effectively admit that he warned them? I figured he should've just confidently told Nacho that it was his own fault, that the Kettlemans just saw a mysterious van parked outside their house that scared them, and they split after the van left.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

Lycus posted:

Did anyone else think that Jimmy had a good "out" during the Jimmy/Nacho scene and didn't have to effectively admit that he warned them? I figured he should've just confidently told Nacho that it was his own fault, that the Kettlemans just saw a mysterious van parked outside their house that scared them, and they split after the van left.

Nacho already suspected it was him regardless of what Jimmy said next, and there isn't any point pretending after he says "there will be consequences'.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
BCS 101 Uno Live Discussion
Podcast Dropbox Mirror

BCS 102 Mijo Live Discussion
Podcast Dropbox Mirror

BCS 103 Nacho Live Discussion
Podcast Dropbox Mirror

BCS 104 Hero Live Discussion
Podcast Dropbox Mirror

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

You're a good man for doing those links. They should be in the OP.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Anyway, where can I find the trailer for episode 5? I actually want to see it. So far, I've only seen the sneak peek preview clip of that guy's patent.

Wanna know this too.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

MrBims posted:

Nacho already suspected it was him regardless of what Jimmy said next, and there isn't any point pretending after he says "there will be consequences'.

Plus I don't think Jimmy would want to lie right to the face of a guy like Nacho. Stretch the truth maybe, dance around the subject, but never outright lie.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

echronorian posted:

Did anyone else notice that Jimmy looks an awful lot like Saul Goodman? He was a character on breaking bad, which was another show on AMC.

echronorian posted:

I was really blown away with Odenkirk pulling off 19 in that flashback. Makeup and lighting can do amazing things.

echronorian posted:

I wonder if we'll see more teenage Jimmy? I wouldn't mind if each episode went further back in time all the way to his birth and he's wrapped in a blue blanket indicating his ultimate role in methamphetamine

echronorian posted:

You are ten times more annoying than the people you think you're making fun of.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

:eyepop:

Sleeveless posted:

I enjoy it mildly

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Wake_N_Bake posted:

Of all the people I've seen in Hollywood interviews, he comes off as the most genuine every time. It's rare to see that kind of guy at this level of success.

Interstitial Abs
Jul 11, 2008

Blazing Ownager posted:

Of all the people I've seen in Hollywood interviews, he comes off as the most genuine every time. It's rare to see that kind of guy at this level of success.

He's playing you. It's a long con, yo.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Sleeveless posted:

It's you :madmax:

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Wake_N_Bake posted:

The podcast is awesome- their attention to detail (they shoot on 5k Red Dragons!) is incredible.

I'd probably spend most of the night laughing atwith him about the torture machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:
I recall hearing a radio interview - I think it was Cranston on Howard Stern but I wouldn't swear to it - where it was said that the contrast is downright unsettling between what a nice, polite southern gentleman Vince is, and the horrible things he came up with to have happen in the show.

• Locked thread