Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I'm not voting you Lumpy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Rarity posted:

I'm just pissed off that yuming is getting away with this by batting her sparkly internet eyelashes and letting Mills bully anyone who stands against her.

This is annoying me

imgay posted:

Everyone voting for Krell right now, please reconsider. Thank you for your time.

##vote lumpen

JakeP posted:

##vote lumpen

This is even more annoying me. Policy lynches on a day one with no info? Fine. Policy lynches on days where we have scum identifications, oracles reducing scum numbers to a 33% chance per line, and fakeclaims to save people from the noose? Really not ok. People here complaing about AusPol yet the clique is like herding cats because "oh no someone we like was RNG'd into scum, well we can't allow that to go punished".

Note: I am not in any way saying my sanity is correct but what I am saying is that this has become a popularity situation, not based off facts.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'd gladly trade several of you for prop machine tbh

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

DuckHuntDog posted:

Same to the ones who haven't even posted.
Also seconded. Taste, can we pass this?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
i think that's the third time this game i've been quoted in three straight posts and i'm not even playing

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

tithin posted:

Idk, in a game of this size do you think that she'll live through the night

Comedy: phone autocorrect changed live to lube.

If you were a SK would you kill someone who'd investigated as scum?

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

JakeP if you don't unvote Lumpen I'm going to vote Krell up

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Lid posted:

This is annoying me

This is even more annoying me. Policy lynches on a day one with no info? Fine. Policy lynches on days where we have scum identifications, oracles reducing scum numbers to a 33% chance per line, and fakeclaims to save people from the noose? Really not ok. People here complaing about AusPol yet the clique is like herding cats because "oh no someone we like was RNG'd into scum, well we can't allow that to go punished".

Note: I am not in any way saying my sanity is correct but what I am saying is that this has become a popularity situation, not based off facts.

Policy lynch? im lynching against Krell not for Lumpen

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm handling lurkers

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
nothing personal lumpy it is mostly for comedy value

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Lumpen posted:

Ernie, Pinterest Mom, Diqnol, and especially CCKeane, I guess I can understand their old grievances, but most of the rest on me right now don't fit into the expected policy-lynch mold.

I have grievances?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm handling lurkers

i'm not tattling, i just think it would be hilarious to have 40+ deaths in night 1

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Rarity posted:

Sorry, I didn't realise you were suddenly Prop Machine. I didn't even pay attention to your season of Survivor.
Hmm, well if I am mistaken I am sorry. I don't want to hold any grudges. I just don't appreciate being called an insult to women.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

The Ninth Layer posted:

JakeP if you don't unvote Lumpen I'm going to vote Krell up

I dont have a choice!

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

JakeP posted:

I'm saving Lumpen at all costs even if that means I have to blackmail you into moving your vote.

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

JakeP posted:

I dont have a choice!
Really?

DuckHuntDog
May 13, 2004

Poque posted:

i'm not tattling, i just think it would be hilarious to have 40+ deaths in night 1

It would still be a massive, chaotic game.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,

JakeP posted:

A policy lynch can be more than one person. Lumpen and Krell both qualify (as does winvirus for that matter though there is a bit of a better case there given their use of "I'M THIRD PARTY! gently caress TOWN!" but even they are behind Krell and Lumpen.) Yuming and Diqnol are the two best cases, and because of the games design they can both be offed. People are starting to be deliberately obtuse about this.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

mills is an insult to women

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

The Ninth Layer posted:

I'm saving Lumpen at all costs even if that means I have to blackmail you into moving your vote.

Id move it as long as Krell lives

No not really but im super invested in this personally for no reason

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Pinterest Mom posted:

I have grievances?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Lid posted:

A policy lynch can be more than one person. Lumpen and Krell both qualify (as does winvirus for that matter though there is a bit of a better case there given their use of "I'M THIRD PARTY! gently caress TOWN!" but even they are behind Krell and Lumpen.) Yuming and Diqnol are the two best cases, and because of the games design they can both be offed. People are starting to be deliberately obtuse about this.

Oh i agree

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

yuming posted:

Hmm, well if I am mistaken I am sorry. I don't want to hold any grudges. I just don't appreciate being called an insult to women.

I don't think I've said anything about you except called you terrible, which I certainly don't think is said just about women.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

That was Asiina, not Rarity.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

JakeP posted:

someone voting krell vote diqnol or yuming or something save krell

##vote diqnol

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

A guy I lied to called me a liar :shrug:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

DuckHuntDog posted:

It would still be a massive, chaotic game.

Even better!

Pinterest Mom posted:

A guy I lied to called me a liar :shrug:

yeah just the best guess as to what Lumpen meant.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Lynching Lumpen before he has gotten a chance to list this game is just criminal. For shame thread.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Rarity posted:

If you were a SK would you kill someone who'd investigated as scum?

Given sks win if they're the last alive, yes?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

JakeP posted:

No not really but im super invested in this personally for no reason
Well that's fair.

I still don't understand how you have more posts than me. I don't remember anything you've said.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Ok wait stop voting it's perfect now!

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

yuming posted:

Well that's fair.

I still don't understand how you have more posts than me. I don't remember anything you've said.

Im a notorious shitposter

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I found out I have the most posts and I'm sad now

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I wouldnt mind lumpen surviving as well if we can find an alternative target to him that people can agree on without lynching krell

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
also I was rereading and when did I turn into Dragnix he;lp

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

Rarity posted:

I don't think I've said anything about you except called you terrible, which I certainly don't think is said just about women.
No worries then. We just think on different wavelengths.

Diqnol is scum though, imo. I'm half-resigned to dying. But I still wanna play. I can't see what I've done as scummy because ~bias~

Asiina seems so 3P and a waste of effort. Ixi is interesting to me because he was 100% on me and then 80% off "she's prob town" with no explanation.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And out of nowhere from an early game turbo "yeah lets lynch Lumpen" as a late game yuming hail mary save. I'm not even going to bother asking why they're voting Lumpen because there is no why, and loving any other game I'd be 100% on board, but this is starting to cross from "haha we're dumb" to actively being anti-town.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Dragnix should've been invited imo

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
##vote Krell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yuming
Feb 26, 2008