Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kommando posted:

So I cured Tirade just to have them get killed?

Pretty much :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Tirade posted:

Hey Zets if you get whacked overnight / lynched tomorrow can you keep posting these updates from beyond the grave?

Sure. I've already got a contingency plan in place. :)

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Zetsubou-san posted:

Sure. I've already got a contingency plan in place. :)

mafia edit - this plan is based on the flavour - nothing to do with the mafia game

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Zetsubou-san posted:

mafia edit - this plan is based on the flavour - nothing to do with the mafia game

ARE YOU PLANNING TO ASCEND TO TRANSCENDENCE? Because if you are...:argh:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

ARE YOU PLANNING TO ASCEND TO TRANSCENDENCE? Because if you are...:argh:

No. Nothing like that.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Birdstrike posted:

thanks for mod confirmation of my alignment and role.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Kleedrac posted:

I wanna hear from MO first today: What did you do last night?

I went out with my family, had sausages for dinner, did some housework and went to bed.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

MaliciousOnion posted:

I went out with my family, had sausages for dinner, did some housework and went to bed.

Good deal - what about your night action?

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

I made a thing for a person, but I'm not saying who or what because I don't want scum to know if I can help it.

I've got a job interview this morning and I'm going out in the afternoon so light posting for me today.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

What did you do last night, Kleedrac?

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

scum inventor? giving their pal a toy.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

an inventor can keep their inventions iirc. so it sounds like MaliciousOnion is fishing for power roles.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

hmm. reading back over MaliciousOnions posts I don't see much maliciousness, just inexperience.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Kleedrac had already claimed tracker role, so unless they're lying I'm not role fishing. I am interested to know why they're still on my case after declaring they'd have multiple investigations going D3 and that I'm less suspicious to them. Also, if they are a scum tracker, it'd sure be handy knowing who I give my inventions to.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Morning all! Ninja serial killer! Did that just activate as part of a project?

Birdstrike posted:

:ughh:

Kleedrac posted:

Good deal - what about your night action?

MaliciousOnion posted:

I made a thing for a person, but I'm not saying who or what because I don't want scum to know if I can help it.

I've got a job interview this morning and I'm going out in the afternoon so light posting for me today.

MaliciousOnion posted:

Kleedrac had already claimed tracker role, so unless they're lying I'm not role fishing. I am interested to know why they're still on my case after declaring they'd have multiple investigations going D3 and that I'm less suspicious to them. Also, if they are a scum tracker, it'd sure be handy knowing who I give my inventions to.

Yes Kleedrac has claimed tracker, so if he's tracked you again last night that's two nights running and i'd like to know for what actual purpose?

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
##vote Kleedrac

claims to have 'tracked' razorrazor n1, probably to cover himself for carrying out the night kill.

wants to know who the inventor has been giving items to.

Has been going hard for Maliciousonion for a while now on flimsy evidence.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

also Kommando:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLrnkK2YEcE

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

[quote="Kommando" post="445465069 "]That boy needs therapy. [/quote]

:spergin::pipe:

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

awful app won't let me quote myself.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
At the very least you've confirmed your role, Kommando :)

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Lie down on the couch.
what does that mean?
You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut.
what does that mean.
that boy needs therapy

I'm gonna kill you.

that boy needs therapy.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Kommando posted:

Lie down on the couch.
what does that mean?
You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut.
what does that mean.
that boy needs therapy

I'm gonna kill you.

that boy needs therapy.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Kommando : therapist for the dead.

I'm terribly sorry Asphyxious.
i just want everyone to be sane.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

white mans burping posted:

Scum list in order:

Sphyxy
Mith
Beets
Kenny

If Sphyxy flips scum, we're going after beets next
since phyx flipped a scum mason is this still valid?

a lot has happened rapidly.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

phyx flipped 3P, not scum.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

This was wrong, phyx was not a mason. his death triggered the Neural Amplifier, then when Tirade was killed and cured the Neural Amplifier deactivated.

thus by deduction we have another planet aligned player.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
Another serial killer? or maybe just a survivor or something.

That's a lot of 3p!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

hmmm.. WMB or Kleedrac are my likely suspects in that case.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

I don't see that there's necessarily a third SK/3P. The mason ability could have just been between Gaspy and Tirade, but was effectively useless due to circumstance.

Kleedrac
Jan 16, 2008

Mii, myself & I

MaliciousOnion posted:

What did you do last night, Kleedrac?

Well to complete my claim I'm a tracker & *watcher* so I watched you last night - you were visited my friend and I was trying to see if you were roleblocked. But since you weren't (or aren't saying you were) and aren't dead my information probably isn't great and in case the dude who visited you was a doctor or some other protective role I'd prefer not to say who visited you.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

MaliciousOnion posted:

I don't see that there's necessarily a third SK/3P. The mason ability could have just been between Gaspy and Tirade, but was effectively useless due to circumstance.

it activated after Asphyxious expired.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

actually no. that's not necessarily reflective of there being another 3p.

we don't know the trigger for the Neural Amplifier, but assume it to be because a 3p died.

I activated The Empath Guild which let's me form a masonry with two more people but I haven't invited anyone. not too useful since we can talk at night and I might invite scum to a masonry.
also. I'm Phone posting all day and using a mason doc would be hard.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

For specificity, I visited Tirade by the docks last night and showed him some Rorschach blots and convinced him to join the humans. He agreed and I imagine as he headed back out to sea, a one eyed Mithranderp on her hydrofoil came over the horizon, raised her harpoon high and cursed the White Worm, "from Hells heart I stab at thee!"

but I can't confirm that. It sounds cool though.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Kleedrac posted:

Well to complete my claim I'm a tracker & *watcher* so I watched you last night - you were visited my friend and I was trying to see if you were roleblocked. But since you weren't (or aren't saying you were) and aren't dead my information probably isn't great and in case the dude who visited you was a doctor or some other protective role I'd prefer not to say who visited you.

tracker watcher, huh? got any other roles there?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Kommando posted:

actually no. that's not necessarily reflective of there being another 3p.

we don't know the trigger for the Neural Amplifier, but assume it to be because a 3p died.

I activated The Empath Guild which let's me form a masonry with two more people but I haven't invited anyone. not too useful since we can talk at night and I might invite scum to a masonry.
also. I'm Phone posting all day and using a mason doc would be hard.

Invite me

seriously tho

I'm town.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

votefinder, who's still alive

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

annaki check your poo-ems

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kleedrac posted:

So you're a tracker AND a watcher? and you've visited the same person repeatedly now, admittedly doing different things. Is that right?

You haven't really answered why you visited Onion again, you've admitted you did which we already guessed.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Kommando posted:

For specificity, I visited Tirade by the docks last night and showed him some Rorschach blots and convinced him to join the humans. He agreed and I imagine as he headed back out to sea, a one eyed Mithranderp on her hydrofoil came over the horizon, raised her harpoon high and cursed the White Worm, "from Hells heart I stab at thee!"

but I can't confirm that. It sounds cool though.

Have you tried curing anyone else?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Going out on a limb here but
##vote Tirade

Has drawn some suspicion over the past few days but what's sealed it for me is their posts surrounding the revelation that I gifted to Bif. Phone posting so i can't quote but first they suggest I shouldn't reveal who I targeted because a townie might not want the attention, then after Bif reveals herself, tells her not to worry because scum probably won't worry about her. I'm making it sound flimsy but if you go back and read D2 you'll see what I mean. Not sure who the third scum is, possibly Kleedrac, possibly Mith. Still undecided.

• Locked thread