Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Out of left field question: what are the odds of Trump having a "tragic accident"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Cactus posted:

Out of left field question: what are the odds of Trump having a "tragic accident"?

Depends on El Chapo's mood

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Gregoriev posted:

He ruined that perfectly good tray of pizza bagels :(
:goonsay:

Trump's financial details have begun to come out :monocle:

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Joementum posted:

Lindsey sighed as he drew his katana....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXSFRMJhlgY

This election is the greatest thing in the history of American democracy. :dance:

Lindsey Graham has both a nice golf and baseball swing, and he looks like he really knows how to throw. He'd get my vote in a world where I wanted to be in perma-war.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING

Joementum posted:

This election is the greatest thing in the history of American democracy. :dance:

I'm not sure how this can be topped. :syoon:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

His most significant assets and debts are listed as simply being "more than $50 million." It's impossible to tell from the forms exactly how much Trump is worth because the figures are detailed in broad ranges. Trump has complained that they aren't adequate to reflect his wealth.

Whoever said "these candy-rear end forms aren't even big enough for me to write down how rich I am!" has it exactly right

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

Whoever said "these candy-rear end forms aren't even big enough for me to write down how rich I am!" has it exactly right

Trump attached a letter to his filing saying as such.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Joementum posted:

This is amazing.

Trump please do Jindal next.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

That is the first thing I have ever liked from IJReview. Good on Graham for turning it positive beyond empathy.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Aww man, now I wish that Graham was my grandpa :3:

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

Joementum posted:

51 seconds of perfection. Then he started talking.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe
Yesterday - Rand Paul takes a chainsaw to the tax code.
Today - Lindsey Graham destroys his cell phone in several different ways.

What bizarre publicity stunt/act of destruction will a third-their Republican candidate do tomorrow?

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

DaveWoo posted:

What bizarre publicity stunt/act of destruction will a third-their Republican candidate do tomorrow?

Trump, in the Whitehouse, with his bank account (the victim is America)

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp

DaveWoo posted:

Ted Cruz will burn that Adidas jersey that was called a 'Muslim prayer rug'.

NEED TOILET PAPER
Mar 22, 2013

by XyloJW

DaveWoo posted:

bobby jindal will juggle artillery shells while riding a unicycle

it'll be a metaphor for his foreign policy or something i dunno

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
This primary season is going to be even better than 2012; I'm sorry I ever doubted it

Vienna Circlejerk
Jan 28, 2003

The great science sausage party!
At least Graham's was cute and relevant to current events rather than Paul's used car lot smashing prices routine.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Perry goes after Trump:

Trump's Financial Disclosure:

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/272302426?access_key=key-PwGgvuXzBLjm7Ax9AARC&allow_share=true&escape=false&view_mode=scroll

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

It's pretty unlikely that the GOP nomination process will produce any discussions more serious than this.

"Imaginary children" here being the liberal view of the unborn :dance:

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Three Olives posted:

Perry goes after Trump:

jesus who wrote that, the phrasing, is driving me crazy

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

I like that Perry has become the principal anti-Trump. He (or maybe Huck too) is the only one in the pack that has the charisma to trade barbs in a debate with him.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Hey no fair! Trump is tapping into the insane base of smoldering hate WE created! Only we get to do that!

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

TheDisreputableDog posted:

"Imaginary children" here being the liberal view of the unborn :dance:
Yes that is true, the unborn are not fully-developed thinking children like they are sometimes depicted as, that's an imaginary view point

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Perry goes after Trump:

Can you give a real citation please

Bob Ojeda
Apr 15, 2008

I AM A WHINY LITTLE EMOTIONAL BITCH BABY WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOR

IF YOU SEE ME POSTING REMIND ME TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Aliquid posted:

I like that Perry has become the principal anti-Trump. He (or maybe Huck too) is the only one in the pack that has the charisma to trade barbs in a debate with him.

Am I crazy in thinking that Perry is one of the better Republican choices from an electability point of view? Whatever chance he has in actually winning a primary.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Three Olives posted:

Perry goes after Trump:

"beware of false prophets" jc why can't he just copy verses from the book of Jeremiah like he so obviously wants to

big business man
Sep 30, 2012

Bob Ojeda posted:

Am I crazy in thinking that Perry is one of the better Republican choices from an electability point of view? Whatever chance he has in actually winning a primary.

Yes

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES

Aliquid posted:

Pataki has been hilariously flailing for relevance by attacking him since the MexiRapist comments, repeatedly calling for "Mano a Mano" debate over immigration policy which everyone duly ignored.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
If you're going to insult Trump using religious imagery, Perry, try Ecclesiastes:

Ecclesiastes 1:2 posted:

Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.

Though that probably reflects poorly on the presidential candidates in general rather than just on Trump.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

TheDisreputableDog posted:

Can you give a real citation please

https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/623927694967894016

It's from an MSNBC political reporter so it's legit. Apparently it's from a speech that is just now filtering out that sounds amazing.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
"FDR went before god on bended knee..." because god left him no choice. An old-testament :black101: statement

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Bob Ojeda posted:

He has a plurality of shares in my PredictIt portfolio, you're not the only one.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

GalacticAcid posted:

Pataki has been hilariously flailing for relevance by attacking him since the MexiRapist comments, repeatedly calling for "Mano a Mano" debate over immigration policy which everyone duly ignored.

Looks like they're going to, ahem, struggle over the issue.

:gay:

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Three Olives posted:

It's from an MSNBC political reporter so it's legit. Apparently it's from a speech that is just now filtering out that sounds amazing.

Here's the transcript: https://rickperry.org/defending-conservatism-against-the-cancer-of-trump-ism

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx

Three Olives posted:

Full transcript:
https://rickperry.org/defending-conservatism-against-the-cancer-of-trump-ism

efb

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

That's a lot of words that will responded to in 140 characters or less.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Can't Bump The Trump

GOP Trump Alert Level raised to Trumpcon 3 ("Trump Rumpus")

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate

Murdock doesn't seem the type not to fire Ailes on the spot if he felt like it. If Rupert really wanted it stopped it would be.

Joementum posted:

I laughed till I cried.

Giving a quick read through this, the Donald is really good at tax shelters and charging himself management fees.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
The Trumpist Revolt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Bob Ojeda posted:

The glasses trick is working.

• Locked thread