Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
This was the best episode in a long time. Benson going all First Blood over an email was great.

Also, I hope they do more with High-Five Ghost being a really, really, good manager.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Amazing episode. The dome puns were excellent.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Neo_Crimson posted:

This was the best episode in a long time. Benson going all First Blood over an email was great.

Um, it was a P-mail. I swear it's like you don't even watch the show. :v:

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
Yeah, this was easily the best one since the mecha anime parody episode which was easily the best episode of the show.

I feel the quality of the show has been slipping but I hope that is just because they were making the TV movie at the same time as the rest of the show and something had to give like the worst seasons of South Park.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

There also have been quite a few new members of the team joining during the past season, so maybe this is them getting a hang of things and delivering some good stuff now.

Also I don't really know why, but having that NotRigby be voiced by Roger Craig Smith with his Sonic The Hedgehog voice got me giggling way too much.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Internet Webguy posted:

I feel the quality of the show has been slipping but I hope that is just because they were making the TV movie at the same time as the rest of the show and something had to give like the worst seasons of South Park.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

There also have been quite a few new members of the team joining during the past season, so maybe this is them getting a hang of things and delivering some good stuff now.
The lack of the recurring love triangle storyline also helps immensely. When the episodes involved the part or all of park gang encountering weird stuff, it was still good.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

If you want even more of The Dome Experiment some crew members made an unofficial commentary track
http://oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/127762869952/minty-ryan-toby-and-i-talk-about-the-making-of

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Also I don't really know why, but having that NotRigby be voiced by Roger Craig Smith with his Sonic The Hedgehog voice got me giggling way too much.

Roger Craig Smith voicing Sonic haunts me because he voices way too many one-episode characters on this show. It's kinda like when Techmo shows up and all I can focus on is Spike SpiegelSteve Blum.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

The movie was pretty good, not much to say about it tho, friendship is cool

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

The movie was pretty good, not much to say about it tho, friendship is cool

The movie is out already? I thought it was due like December 2015?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Neo_Crimson posted:

The movie is out already? I thought it was due like December 2015?

Its out on itunes under the season pass thing and on :filez:

Just finished watching it wasn't amazing really I think a few of the 22 min specials blitz it but it did have some neat moments/lines.

The Croc fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Sep 1, 2015

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

You can also buy it on the google video store

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I can't believe they just used a DBZ sound effect (sounded like it was intentionally low quality too) in an episode.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

Can anyone make a gif of Zaxon showing Rigby that the round peg goes in the round hole, and Rigby's reaction?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Neo_Crimson posted:

Can anyone make a gif of Zaxon showing Rigby that the round peg goes in the round hole, and Rigby's reaction?

That or him eating the electrified cupcake would be neat.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

TwoPair posted:

I can't believe they just used a DBZ sound effect (sounded like it was intentionally low quality too) in an episode.

I thought I heard that too.

Isn't Zaxon supposed to have two X's though? That was one of my favorite games as a kid.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

:allears:

Now a gif of Mordecai playing the finished game, please.

Necrosaro
Dec 31, 2008

A Necrosaro Appears!
Fun Shoe

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
The movie was pretty decent. A good long form episode.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Well that was disturbing as hell.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Fantastic.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Are they gonna be showing new episodes soon? I'd imagine they'll come back around when Adventure Time starts up again, but I want to know for sure.

For content, here's a Toronto Blue Jays fan dressed as Mordecai. Now we need a Royals fan to dress up like the Ice King.

Lord Zedd
Dec 25, 2011
The Halloween episode is tonight

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses
"I'm going someplace where they treat werewolves with respect—London!"

This is the first time they've used a licensed song in how long? A real good pick.

kefkafloyd fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Oct 30, 2015

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Man, someone at Regular Show loves Street Fighter. Can't wait to see Guile in a future episode.

I remember that J.G. Quintel wrote that Flapjack episode where they're stuck on an island with one of those Zoltar machines. This Halloween special gave me vibes of that episode.

kefkafloyd posted:

This is the first time they've used a licensed song in how long? A real good pick.
Not very long, actually. They had "Don't You Forget About Me" in a recent episode (as a nod towards The Breakfast Club, naturally).

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

In case anyone was wondering what Fives was dressed up as, it was Willow.

kefkafloyd
Jun 8, 2006

What really knocked me out
Was her cheap sunglasses

Y-Hat posted:

Not very long, actually. They had "Don't You Forget About Me" in a recent episode (as a nod towards The Breakfast Club, naturally).

I went back and rewatched "The Lunch Club," and they used a soundalike snippet. Not even a cover, just a legally distinct snippet. Bummer.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Is this a weeklong episode bomb of Regular Show?

They used "42699" as a number combination again. I guess that's as close to "42069" as they can get.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Apparently it is, yes. New episodes every day at 8:30.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Have they stopped with the god damned tedious romance crap? I'm not watching the show again until they do.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Looks like it. They even had Margaret in the same room with Mordecai without it affecting the plot.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Yeah, Mordecai and CJ broke up earlier this year and they really haven't touched it since.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Waffleman_ posted:

Yeah, Mordecai and CJ broke up earlier this year and they really haven't touched it since.

MOTHERgently caress

E: The chef is us and the show doesn't seem to realize that's a problem.

E2: Thank you, gently caress.

Waffleman_ fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Nov 12, 2015

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

E: The chef is us and the show doesn't seem to realize that's a problem.
I interpreted that as Regular Show being very self-aware.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

I think I'm watching the wrong episode then, this one has a lil pig Benson adopted and this is the best most adorable thing ever.
That was a delight.

Ohh, okay, "just friends" this one will be bs for sure, though Rigby and Eileen are still pretty great whenever they do couple things.
Bit preachy on the delivery at the end but overall it was a pretty nice episode actually.

MorningMoon fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Nov 12, 2015

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
My TV hosed up and had it set that Regular Show has begin taping at 8pm and goes all the way to 6am. Needless to say that what it recorded were not the regular shows.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Benson has bad luck with animals.

Flobbster
Feb 17, 2005

"Cadet Kirk, after the way you cheated on the Kobayashi Maru test I oughta punch you in tha face!"

KungFu Grip posted:

My TV hosed up and had it set that Regular Show has begin taping at 8pm and goes all the way to 6am. Needless to say that what it recorded were not the regular shows.

Wow, I figured it was just a fluke on my end yesterday. Comcast?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Flobbster posted:

Wow, I figured it was just a fluke on my end yesterday. Comcast?

Nah RCN, by the time I stopped it recording it was well into Adult Swim

• Locked thread