Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?
What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their females!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Scruffpuff posted:

What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their females!

is that conan or genghis khan

seriously, I can't recall which

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

caughtupwiththisthread.gif

The Warham talk got me to spend :20bux::10bux: for Eternal Crusade. In the middle of one game my Spess Mahreen started spinning in place and wouldn't stop. After a minute of fiddling to try to make it stop, I logged out.

Still had more fun in that minute than anything I've seen in Star Citizen.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Conan.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Both.

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

Caesar's Legion.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

Dusty Lens posted:

Caesar's Legion.

All of them?

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Once the CR rep tasked with monitoring this thread reports in, we'll be hearing it in SQ42 as well.

Norefund14days
Feb 2, 2016

NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU PARP IN SPACE.

Scruffpuff posted:

Wrath of Kaan?

Dusty Lens
Jul 1, 2015

All Glory unto the Stimpire. Give up your arms and legs and embrace the beautiful agony of electricity that doubles in pain every second.

You should hear their choir.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
it's crazy to think that an aspiring actress might convincingly be nice sometimes during a minutes long interaction. Let's try and stick to whats plausible.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
Look you guys i'm sorry for ruining your internet experience, i'll go away and have a long think about what I've done, i'll vow to do better.

ps. ben fat he FAAAT

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

A Neurotic Jew posted:

it's crazy to think that an aspiring actress might convincingly be nice sometimes during a minutes long interaction. Let's try and stick to whats plausible.

Toughest role she ever played.

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Fuzzy, Sandi needs you to bring a printer over to her place.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Scruffpuff posted:

Once the CR rep tasked with monitoring this thread reports in, we'll be hearing it in SQ42 as well.

Fly Oldman back in to deliver the line?

LordZoric
Aug 30, 2012

Let's wish for a space whale!
Are they delaying Squadron 42 to add in the plot twist that the alien whatevers aren't the real villains, but rather the sickening and disheartening Fourth Stimpire?

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Whenever I see posts of Fuzzy defending Sandi I think of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqSTXuJeTks

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

LordZoric posted:

Are they delaying Squadron 42 to add in the plot twist that the alien whatevers aren't the real villains, but rather the sickening and disheartening Fourth Stimpire?

They're delaying Squadron 42 to add gameplay to the cutscenes

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

LordZoric posted:

Well, that's a wrap - thanks for spoiling. Now Chris has to call in all the A-listers to read an entirely new script.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

A Neurotic Jew posted:

raise you hand if someone you knew for years turned out to be different than you initially thought

|///
[]
[]

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

Guys, I have special insider info about CIG.

A bad thing is going to happen. Soon.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Daztek posted:

They're delaying Squadron 42 to add gameplay to the cutscenes

Squadron 42 is basically going to be the Dragon's Lair of 2017.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/316830/scuba-diving-on-planets-with-water#latest

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

sheesh they never say no they just say unlikely or not in the initial launch

I will confirm, there will be no submarines in SC EVER

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Sarsapariller posted:

Yeah but you're not chris Roberts so it means nothing. :smuggo:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Scruffpuff posted:

:gary:(wheezing, cancerous voice):

Our greatest thinkers have... tackled this question. What is there to life, that man strives after, that is a best life?

There are Vanduul in the red zones which we should not ignore in this vital hour, but smash with our newest weapons and most experienced... crew members. And our newly assigned Wing of spacecrafts and its Commando, are the ones we should put our trust in, in this endeavor.

We should make sure that the Vanduul are safely contained in the core Vanduul systems, and that we challenge their attempts at breaking through our defenses with resolution... and with properly assigned resources.

My daughter cried on the Holoweb last night, fearing for humanity's future and safety. It would be good if we ensured peace not just for my daughter, but for your daughters... and also for Vanduul females.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

Are you saying that I could hunt whales while they hunt whales?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ZenMaster posted:

raise you hand if someone you knew for years turned out to be different than you initially thought

|///
[]
[]

o7

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

:gary:(wheezing, cancerous voice):

Our greatest thinkers have... tackled this question. What is there to life, that man strives after, that is a best life?

There are Vanduul in the red zones which we should not ignore in this vital hour, but smash with our newest weapons and most experienced... crew members. And our newly assigned Wing of spacecrafts and its Commando, are the ones we should put our trust in, in this endeavor.

We should make sure that the Vanduul are safely contained in the core Vanduul systems, and that we challenge their attempts at breaking through our defenses with resolution... and with properly assigned resources.

My daughter cried on the Holoweb last night, fearing for humanity's future and safety. It would be good if we ensured peace not just for my daughter, but for your daughters... and also for Vanduul females.

Vanduul's don't have females they just have really submissive males and a series of terrible smelling hoses

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Sarsapariller posted:

Related to this, I have schizophrenia.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fuzzy Modem posted:

The description of Sandi I hear from DS and other corners is so at odds with the person I know as to be extremely suspect.

That being said, I'm sure I have known terrible people without realizing they were terrible, but no, I do not believe Sandi- look, she would have to have, like, a split personality, which is possible, but pretty unlikely. I'm very done talking about it now. The Sandi bashing is the reason I DONT like this thread. I have nothing further to say on the matter.

Once upon a time, I was friends with a person who I did not know was a terrible person. My relationships with other people suffered because they didn't want to be around me while she was around. Surely the person I knew couldn't have done all these things? No amount of proof was enough to convince me. It almost became some kind of high. I mean, I was this shining individual, the only one not fooled by the unjust claims of others. I was a Good Person because I was friends with her despite everything.

Eventually, I stopped being of use to this person. They showed me that they were terrible. I looked back and started realizing tiny things that should have been warning signs. I realized I'd been walked all over for years. I realized they weren't interested in me, I was just the only person putting up with them. I was a placeholder until she could find someone similarly terrible to hang around.

It hurt losing a friend, but I learned something. I learned friends can have negative traits. They are human beings, too. I learned that if you ignore that a friend can have negative traits, you can miss when they are irredeemable negative traits or when someone's friends with you for selfish reasons.

Or you can just plug your ears forever, I guess!

Effortpost away.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/43wx9b/cig_pulling_account_funds_from_backers_to_pay_for/czmts7k?context=3

Samfreez is getting riled up over being told it's dumb to just think the guy was putting the correspondences in his youtube vids.

Thirsty Dog
May 31, 2007

Beet Wagon posted:

Oh you're looking for the stretch-goal version. It's right over here:

I have this. It is a loving nightmare and 6 months after I bought it my thumb can still only reliably recognise about 3 buttons.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Look you guys i'm sorry for ruining your internet experience, i'll go away and have a long think about what I've done, i'll vow to do better.

ps. ben fat he FAAAT

Some tough love in the thread

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

SirPhoebos posted:

Fuzzy, Sandi needs you to bring a printer over to her place.

:golfclap:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ZenMaster posted:

sheesh they never say no they just say unlikely or not in the initial launch

I will confirm, there will be no submarines in SC EVER

Can't say no when you're making everything: the game. Especially when you're trying to cater to the core merman demographic.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

My secret sources inform me that Chris will make a bad decision, Sandi will do something unbelievably narcissistic, and Ben will deflect criticism. The next time any of those things happen- just remember, you heard about it here first. I would be more specific but lives hang in the balance.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Sarsapariller posted:

My secret sources inform me that Chris will make a bad decision, Sandi will do something unbelievably narcissistic, and Ben will deflect criticism. The next time any of those things happen- just remember, you heard about it here first. I would be more specific but lives hang in the balance.

You read about it on my blog, in two weeks

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Some tough love in the thread

I'll keep the paaarping to a minimum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Booblord Zagats posted:

Vanduul's don't have females they just have really submissive males and a series of terrible smelling hoses

vanduul suck

• Locked thread