Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Romes128 posted:

I'd actually rather not have lethality post here cause I think he would end up being more pathetic than fuzzy

It'd be funny, but I doubt he could be persuaded to change his mind on cig flushing his money down the toilet.

all true believers regurgitate the same talking points and i like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe
Molyneux's baaaaack

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-01-22-it-was-tempting-to-retire

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
3 weeks ago

maybe they've moved onto an even newer pipeline, which we will here more about in the coming weeks.

Haskell9
Sep 23, 2008

post it live
The Great Twist

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Lamurians4life.
:agreed:

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

CIG uses toilet paper tubes taped together in their pipelines, that's why they have to change them so often once they get too soggy and leaky.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
I registered 14 years ago to start reading this thread....AND I DID IT! I AM FREE! FRE--

*450 new replies*

ffffuck.

Pgabz why is your latest video saying not available.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Iglocska posted:

Does anyone have the stimpire saved?
I have a screenshot of it in my post history if you want to go looking for it. Otherwise, I can repost it tomorrow.

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

vyst posted:

I wish there was a stretch goal to get Ben a cholesterol test

Stretch goal: Toes

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Haskell9 posted:

Fuzzy was trolling pretty hilariously and I'm doubling down on Lethality not being a moron.

Lol if you think the dude that submitted space ship designs to cig and made youtube videos about them was trolling.

And have you read the poo poo lethality posts? Lol. He's beyond a moron.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

A Neurotic Jew posted:

3 weeks ago

maybe they've moved onto an even newer pipeline, which we will here more about in the coming weeks.

Gotta get the pipeline for the piplines done first, don't you know anything about building pipelines?

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Google Butt posted:

all true believers regurgitate the same talking points and i like it

Eh it gets boring. You get the ok posters like loish (?) who selectively responds to questions that quickly devolve into citing his previous posts like Derek smart then just up and vanishes. Fuzzy took it even further and just didn't respond to questions lol

If lethality does post I'm hoping for some type of meltdown at least, otherwise it would be the same cig white knighting nonsense.

Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Game talk for a minute, I haven't pre-ordered any game since deux ex 2 IW. After that I stopped buying games until a month or so after release to see if they are bad games, or are good games.

Pre-ordering games is bad for game players but good for game companies.

Also, I haven't skipped any pages in this thread because of recipes and cats i'll miss. I usually read this with coffee in the morning while cnn or some other news drones on in the background.

paaarrppp

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

ZenMaster posted:

Oh, so I am NEVER DOING THIS AGAIN. It took 3 days... 3 freaking days to cut this together...

:siren: https://sendvid.com/yucw76yl :siren:

Just to make someone possibly laugh on the internet. I need help.

Posting from the past to say that this genuinely made me laugh. You did good work, commando! o9

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Haskell9 posted:

I've been so lax on keeping up with the DogeDrag list because this thread eats my free time like Pac Man on a cherry binge.

I just run my scarlet system and push buttons while reading the thread.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

Wafflz posted:

infamous brony citizen target acquired

mission success

Hopefully Dowlphin will write an angry long-winded post about what happened. Maybe you'll run into Captain B'tak next. Then again I don't think they actually play.

StarbloodKiss
Feb 3, 2016

Why is the entire cargo hold full with crates of Krogan Krackers?
pretty much everyone i hate on the cig forums never shows up on the pu for me

hate is a strong word, so guess 'strongly disagree with' works better.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

StarbloodKiss posted:

pretty much everyone i hate on the cig forums never shows up on the pu for me

hate is a strong word, so guess 'strongly disagree with' works better.

That's because the "game" sucks and they are not actually playing. Big surprise.

StarbloodKiss
Feb 3, 2016

Why is the entire cargo hold full with crates of Krogan Krackers?

trucutru posted:

That's because the "game" sucks and they are not actually playing. Big surprise.

yet it doesnt stop them from posting 20 speculative threads about a game which will probably not come out . i just gave up on b'tak since he reminds me of those ATS posters who are 100% sure aliens are on the surface of mars and that every rock is an alien squirrel

and he posts like this

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Bootcha posted:

I hosed it up.

I don't understand how... Forget a rice cooker, use a sauce pan.

1 cup of rice to 2 cups water. Place sauce pan on high heat until the water boils, then cover the pan with a lid and turn stove to low heat. Wait ten minutes, your rice is done.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Peroxide Cowboy posted:

Where did the stimpire thing come from? I wanna know too.

In the last 500 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems, which it has united into one starzone, Stimsis. The Fourth Stimpire has origins from the Ten Empire War in which 10 of the United Stimpires revolted against each rules. All empires except for the fourth swore freedom upon their citizens. There is no free speech in the Fourth Stimpire, and all self-controlled transportation has been made illegal without undergoing painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines. The way they work claim to be the most hygenic and healthy way possible, but these machines often rub against pain points, causing great deals of pain to patients. The heart is then extracted from the body and placed into a glass grinding machine. Various energy centers are also dissected and replaced with dangerous transplants. After the painful, 52 hour surgical procedure, patients will then have to use a fused guidance tool, which pumps painful resistors into the body every 2 hours. The pain they have caused is so bad, the victim would freeze in a tense position. They would then collapse afterwards.

Sexual stimulation in any way within the grounds of the Fourth Stimpire is strictly prohibited, and anyone detected even touching their sexual organs will be subjected to a penectomy or if the offender was a female, they would then have a razor inserted into their ovaries. They would pump a blue solution into the womb until the stitchings burst. Offenders would also be forced to show their operated areas in public, and they would always harass and punch them to a pulp, against their will.

Otherwise, offenders would be tazed with the worst type of electricity in the systematic district, causing so much pain, the victim would scream and flail in madness. The pain would also triple every second, but no death would be incurred. This is also used in combat against enemy units, which is why all UEE forces must wear the upgraded suit to block this effect.

However, enertainment is also questionable in UEE grounds. Sporting events end with the losing team being rounded into a grinder and shredded on live television, boxing matches end with the loser having their hands removed without anasthesia, flight races would end with the losers having their arms and legs removed, then being injected with insanity, for entertainment. People are also forced into these events, by undergoing a painful 127 hour procedure which involves tweaking the muscles so they will not listen to brain commands, and then having a painful drug injected which also causes madness if the player is not sporting. This is all for entertainment, and anyone not watching any of it during sporting times and cheering for the winning team, they will be imprisoned into galactic camps.

Snuff films are also broadcast, and actors are actually murdered just for entertainment. Stealth droids also guide these forced actors into behaving exactly as the director dreams, otherwise they will be punished by being placed into a macerator and having their execution written into the film. Any film that does not feature someone being murdered will be burned and the entire crew behind it will be executed in the most grotesque way possible - vivisection.

All executions are broadcast, and anyone who misses even a millisecond, even by blinking, will be executed. All citizens must boo to the person being executed, and the family is gathered to be injected with eternators, which cause pain forever, making them immoral but feeling the pain tenfold every millisecond. They cannot pass out, but they will feel like it forever.

Conquests by this Stimpire end in the planet being razed, and all the citizens being executed in the same way as their citizens are. The planet is then destroyed and all remnants of it are removed, and any memories of it will be erased instantly from civil minds. People who are also killed are also erased from memories, and all memories of them, including toys and pictures, are destroyed.

Prisoners undergo 40,000 years of relentless and endless labor, and anyone not complying is sentenced to the eternator injection. All prisoners injected with eternators are placed into capsules and launched into far space, then the room is closed tight to ensure maximum insanity. Some prisoners are also subjected to the removal of blood, the lungs, the liver, the genitals, the skeleton, the muscles, the eyes, and even the injection of pressure. Prisoners sentenced to pressure chambers are locked in until they are inflated to a high level. The decompression is then stopped to make sure they are inflated and uncomfortable.

Children born on the 14th of July are subjected to the removal of their skeleton and an implant of a silver liquid to replace it. The nervous sysem is also injected in various parts to ensure it is five times more sensitive than the average.

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.

Thoughts are also surveyed, and anyone who does not think anything to loving the Stimpire with more than their capabilities will be sentenced to a prison. Prisoners who are punished for this violation will meet their greatest fear, only to have it amplified so they will turn insane as they imagine it exactly as they fear it. They then undergo a painful extraction of all fluids, to be replaced by a toxin which causes permanent irritation. The unknown substance keeps the subject aging normally, except they will never die. Prisoners punished in this way are unable to be reverted, despite many efforts, and they will never be able to be disposed.

The sickening truths have been revealed only today, and invigilation teams are still investigating the truths without setting foot in the galactic space of this sickening empire.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.
Bootcha how the hell do you gently caress up rice?

Mendrian
Jan 6, 2013

Any takers on what hilarious thing will happen in the 'verse tomorrow?

I bet somebody gets banned mentioning Star Marine tomorrow. Anybody else?

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

FrankieGoes posted:

Weird Alaskan is redundant. I lived there for six years. 95% of the people there were already weird, and the 5% that weren't become weirdos within a couple years.

To a poor Alaskan shut in with a touch of the 'tism, the six one paragraph emails and 7 minutes of RSI chat room interaction probably makes Sandi into this poor sad bastards literal best friend.

This thread is how I cope with living in Alaska. Don't judge me!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Hey guys, I'm about to get some rump steak out of the fridge for dinner, can everyone just shitpost instructions at me on how to cook it in the least effective manner possible

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Finally caught up, holy poo poo this thread.

Also you loving idiots Bourbon is a whiskey. Just like rye whiskey. Neither of them qualify as a Scotch obviously. Wtf. This isn't hard.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Ghostlight posted:

Hey guys, I'm about to get some rump steak out of the fridge for dinner, can everyone just shitpost instructions at me on how to cook it in the least effective manner possible

wrap it in aluminum foil and put it in the microwave. The sparks add flavor.

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)

Ghostlight posted:

Throw it on a barbecue and turn it a few times.

TheLastRoboKy
May 2, 2009

Finishing the game with everyone else's continues

Ghostlight posted:

Just sit there and yell at it.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008

Ghostlight posted:

Boil some water, throw it in and leave it to simmer for 20 minutes.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Ghostlight posted:

Braise it in ketchup

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Ghostlight posted:

Place it above a Bitcoin mining rig. Turn every 15 minutes. Now you're cooking AND making money!

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Ghostlight posted:

Cook it until it's well done. Eat with ketchup

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Mendrian posted:

Ben lets slip that Oldman's contract is legally void and they have to remove his likeness from all past, present, and future content.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

skaboomizzy posted:

Place it above a Bitcoin mining rig. Turn every 15 minutes. Now you're cooking AND making money!

The dust is added flavour

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

Ghostlight posted:

Too much effort, just go eat out at a nice joint in the Stimpire

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Nemo2342 posted:

This thread is how I cope with living in Alaska. Don't judge me!

We are all glad you are here. This thread is the only thing which keeps you from the inevitable consequence of Alaska: becoming a Wuldge

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

Mendrian posted:

I got banned from Twitch, the entire site, for 24 hours because one of the CIG moderators on their stream reported me for saying "who's that guy? Gary Oldman?"

I poo poo you not.

I made another account and went back in then said "I can only jerk off listening to people talk live"

Didn't get banned.

Can't say I'm surprised though.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Fuzzy Modem posted:

Aaaand there is the SA I expect. Again, I know why this place exists, and it's not constructive criticism.

I heard an American say a bad word once. He even had the gall to insult Britain!

What I'm trying to say is gently caress America forever and everyone in it.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

I heard an American say a bad word once. He even had the gall to insult Britain!

What I'm trying to say is gently caress America forever and everyone in it.

No, don't. You don't know where it's been and what it might be carrying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Goobs posted:

I got banned from Twitch, the entire site, for 24 hours because one of the CIG moderators on their stream reported me for saying "who's that guy? Gary Oldman?"

I poo poo you not.

I made another account and went back in then said "I can only jerk off listening to people talk live"

Didn't get banned.

Can't say I'm surprised though.

Who do you think is donating money to streamers for no apparent reason? I can only assume 70-80% of twitch viewers are doing something that qualifies as masturbstion

• Locked thread