Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
John Lee
Mar 2, 2013

A time traveling adventure everyone can enjoy

+1 to Eleathas

My first wisping!

John Lee fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Apr 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Uguu is getting a bunch of good votes, I'm pleased. This will make my +1 Eleathas easier.

How can you nap when there's so much commotion??? It's loud and awful things keep happening. the catte instinct is to get away from loud stuff and lay low until the dust settles.

the few brave Verre souls who may revel in commotion can probably take on the Anomalice in conjunction with Sterling's charge towards Deesix.

This wisp has meowed once.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

+1 Tarix

Careless Wispers: 7

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

+1 to Tarix

This shall be humorous.

Wisp Count: 4 (2 this age)

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
Uh, I'm going to close Wisping. We're at almost 20 for each God! I THINK I got the jist of it!

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Good rolls and interesting divine actions which capture the imagination of the wisp chorus.

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.

Sterling heard the blessedly quiet voice of the Goddess and listened, fleeing from the chaotic chanting of his admirers. He had keenly felt the loss of his God, brief though their interaction had been, and he had been feeling… purposeless, as of late. A Divine Quest would take him out of Chromeport, away from his hangers on, and most importantly, give him something to DO! He set out immediately, making the long trek towards the central lake - or rather, where the central lake had been. He hoped no one followed him, but no matter how he shouted, they always seemed to follow. It wasn’t as though he could move quietly, after all.

-O-
With Sterling gone, Chromeport calmed down somewhat. Even so, the air was electric - the Aqueau were terrified, the Silvurtle full of nervous energy, and everyone was buzzing about the new Gods. Eleathas knew just how to harness it. She gathered the crowd to a central point, then began handing out jobs. As she pointed (effectively at random), the People became inspired. They had Jobs now, tasks they were ideally suited for. Even when they didn’t know what she meant, they would learn. They built their Shops and they built weapons and armor and knickknacks and instruments and food stands, and it was all a great and exciting Sensation - the Silver Song, often fragmented and dissonant, for a brief time rang with harmony as all worked together.

The Marks were fascinating as well. They greatly facilitated communication and job delegation - and when a task was completed, the People felt a rush of… not pleasure, perhaps, but fulfilment? The sense of something building up within. Silvurtle and Aqueau alike reaped the benefits. The two People prospered (even with the recent tragedy) and Chromeport prospered with them.

(Chromeport gains a Market! Markets can produce items and equipment for Heroes and Armies alike, as well as generating Quests! Quests will periodically generate Heroes during God Ages, and additionally will grant additional rewards during CYOA Ages.

Silvurtle Population remains 8.)

The Verre reeled under the excited voice of their new Goddess - their other interactions with the Gods had been far lower key, and her booming, shrieking voice made them vibrate with discomfort. Still, she meant well, and her… modifications were grudgingly accepted. The ‘ears’ greatly improved their awareness, and the tails proved to be quite useful indeed.

The Goddess’ efforts to instill healing powers took a little a little more creativity. Glass Magic was wholly incompatible with mending, having more to do with seperating things into their components rather than reassembling them. Instead, she awoke the Milk within them. Chock full of Health, surely it could be used instead! Their Milk ritual had even prepared them for this - their well-practiced usages of Marblemoss cups was easily modified to keep the Milk portable and contained.

Thrown or drunk, they would do the trick! An impromptu Milk fight broke out - though through the magic of Milchemy, all wounds were healed. When the laughter died down, Uguu asked for volunteers and was greeted by a chorus of enthusiastic cheers. Quintzite watched in vague distate at both the events - and the Goddess herself.

(The Verre learn Milchimy - Basic Milk Magic. Milk Magic has these qualities:

Anything that could be reasonably (or unreasonably) spun to fall under those aspects is fair game. You do not need to tell them to use it - they know how, and they use it in their daily life - but if you want to do something specific, you can tell them to. The Magic is at its strongest when used to reflect Health and when used for healing.

Their Population remains 5.)

In the dark, Deesix raged. His plans to drain the Lakes was progressing smoothly, but now his God (Impossible! Impossible!?) spoke new words into his mind. AND THE DEMON L’RN PERSISTED! Even after killing so many of his children, the Demon tormented him!

Perhaps he was wrong - perhaps the Silver People were to blame after all! He ground his teeth until they shattered and made a new order to his People and his slaves. A change of plans was in order - if the Silver People wanted war, they would HAVE IT! He wailed a rageful cry and his Anomalice rose from their dark places to heed his call.

(Tyrant King Deesix has marched To War with Chromeport and the Silvurtles!)

-O-

Perfect! Deesix’s rage had distracted him - the Fortugnat workers had been left almost entirely alone for a week now, allowing the Talismangaka to make plans. The Backgaman ranks had swelled even in the little time they had snatched away from their labours - and now they grew larger still. They were even running short on material - when the Glass ran out, Dicestone clubs were handed out. And their Goddess had granted them something far newer and stranger - allies, from the surface!

Uguu casually told them to play nice (and not to recycle the Glass People into weaponry) and left to watch her Verre frolick. They looked at eachother nervously… even though the Goddess had left, they would never have a better opportunity than now to march on the King. If rumors were to be believed, he had left Last Gamble for someplace Above - if they could seize his throne and fortify the Tomb before he returned, they just might stand a chance.

And if the Fortugnat believed in anything, it was chance.

(The Fortugnat gain allies in the form of Verre Healers. They have marched To War with the Tyrant King!

Their Population remains 2. The Anomalice Population remains 4.
)

The Aqueau had suffered horrible losses - the worst in their long, long memories. First the loss of their Artifact to mysterious sky People, and then the Great Drain. And the disaster wasn’t over yet - the loss of one of their lakes had merely been the first in a long list of sightings of strange creatures burrowing through the lakebed. None had been captured - indeed, they seemed to dissolve upon very contact with Water, but from the many eye-witness accounts they seemed to have no fear of death whatsoever.

The Lake of Whey was spared any intrusions, according to Wheyfarer Rennet - excellent, since cheese had become both a dietary staple and a sought-after trade good - but the loss of the central lake had made trade with Chromeport very difficult indeed. Rennet himself dared not (and would not) leave his Lake, so Droplette shouldered the burden of rallying the Aqueau alone. Under her guidance, a system of rapid communication was developed, allowing for near-instant triangulation of intrusions through connected Water systems. Once they were found, they were sealed - but keeping them away turned out to be a full-time job. And the central lake was still collapsing, eroding day by day. Droplette found herself stretched too thin - after losing one of her trusted friends in a breach, she even cursed the Gods for their silence.

One day, a strange Silvurtle arrived at the site of Great Drain. He was fairly thrumming with Godly power, but he looked tired. He ignored the guards stationed near the edge, and looked down into the pit. Droplette raised herself from the water to look at him, wondering whether she ought to stop him. Suddenly, a section of the cliff face fell away, crashing loudly into the depths. She flinched at the sound, but the Silvurtle stood firm, resonating. He spread his feet wide, took a breath, and

Droplette woke on the shore with a few scattered Aqueau guards to the sounds of cheering. The Great Drain was no more! The cliff faces and the surrounding area had been blasted flat as though by a giant fist. She rose in joy, seeking out the Silvurtle Hero - and found him.

He had been reckless, and overextended - but he had saved them all. They lifted up his unresponsive form and took him to a safer place. His part in this was done, for now.

(The Aqueau develop Water Communication, allowing for rapid relay of information in Water. Their Population stabilizes at 7 thanks to the help.

The Anomalice lose 1 Population from collateral damage inflicted by Sterling. )

The Laitache listened carefully, slowly navigating the circuitous route his Godly thoughts took. At last, they gave a collective ”OH!” of understanding, and resolved not to go leaping off CZARMARK any time soon! Besides, they had something new to occupy their thoughts - a Hero! Legendairy the Clever had taken up residence in a house he built a little further up the mountain and remained in silence. As CZAR! laid out the foundations for Milk Magic to the assembled masses, a booming voice sounded from his house:
”You are not the Head God!”

A gasp rose from the crowd, and they turned to face their God. Impossible - he had told them so, and their God would tell them only truth.
”My People, there are many Gods - Czar is merely one of many!”
Even the building stopped as the People reflected on this new information. It was true - they HAD had another God once, hadn’t they? It was so hard to remember with all the flashing glamour of CZAR!...
”My People, my Knowledge whirls and fills my head with memories not my own, and they tell me that the Gods are just as petty and base as you or I!”
More murmurs, a slow panic spreading over the Milk People - and then Legendairy spreads his massive wings, casting a shadow over all.
”But! Petty or not, he has brought great changes to our People. His whims are alien and his alone, but they shall push us to greatness! Do not bow down to Czar because you MUST, bow down to Czar because he is WORTHY! And He IS WORTHY! ”

With a beat of his wings, Legendairy cast forth the first Milk Magic, a frosty froth of foam enveloping the crowd. When it dissipated, they were bedecked in fine clothes and tools of Spelled Milk. A great cheer rose from the builders - a cheer for CZAR! and for Legendairy!

(Legendairy has gained Knowledge and Independence - and a Mastery of Moocoup. The Laitache have gained Basic Moocoup. Moocoup - Basic Milk Magic - has these qualities:

Anything that could be reasonably (or unreasonably) spun to fall under those aspects is fair game. 11You do not need to tell them to use it - they know how, and they use it in their daily life - but if you want to do something specific, you can tell them to. The Magic is at its strongest when used to reflect Abundance and summon Spelled Milk.

Laitache Population remains 5 - 2 Heavy, 3 Light.)

The Lakes were eerily calm for weeks after Sterling’s Cry, and for a foolish moment the People of the Surface thought they were safe. Quintzite knew otherwise, and his People hid in the Glassforests, in higher grounds. Uguu’s ‘volunteers’ were on their own, as far as he was concerned. Chromeport was becoming a place of trade and excitement, far removed from the struggles of the rest of Somewhere. Far removed from the pain and loss of the Aqueau outside the village. It couldn’t last.

They poured out of the Silver earth of Chromeport, attacking at random. Silvurtle and Aqueau alike fell before the fetid tide before they ralleyed and launched a counter-attack. With no Heroes in the village, losses were heavy, but the discovery of their extreme weakness to Hydromancy and Water turned the tides.

They never retreated, but at some point the flow ceased. Chromeport had won the first skirmish… but many had fallen. Too many. Limbs and fragments of limbs lay strewn through the wreckage of brand-new shops, and the corpses of the Anomalice still moved blindly even when segmented. The Aqueau wept and lamented that they had not told the others about the threat of the Tyrant King - but the Silvurtle brushed their concerns aside. The Silver Song was aspected to Premonition - they themselves should have seen it coming, but they had been… distracted. The time for blame was later - now it was time for war. The Tyrant King had sent his armies to test them - but where was the King himself?

(The Aqueau lose 1 Population (6 Left). The Silvurtle lose 1 Population (7 Left). Both gain Innocence Lost. The Anomalice lose 1 Population (2 Left)

-O-

Between their Mangamantic sigils, the Shadomino sneak attacks, and the disciplined fury of the Backgaman, the Talismangaka led their rag-tag army straight to the Tyrant King’s throne room, cutting through their twisted brethren like so much wheat. With the King gone, they could lay a trap, they could build up their forces, they could

The King had not left. The King had SPREAD the rumors. The King was… displeased. He rose from his throne, towering over them, and he Spoke to them, forcing them to Stand Down and Drop Their Weapons. But… no, they didn’t. For Mangamancy had hardened their hearts against his compulsion - they had seen the images and read the sigils, and they knew him for a fool with large hands! Their Awe of him had fled - before him stood an army of free People!

Well. If Awe would not suffice.

THEN PERHAPS TERROR WOULD INSTEAD!

They had not been ready.

Their Goddess had led them into destruction.

(The Fortugnat lose 1 Population (1 Left) and risking losing another next Round! The Anomalice gain 1 Population (3 Left)

Dog Kisser fucked around with this message at 16:23 on May 1, 2016

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Tarix the God of Whispers

The war had begun. The Dice people were not prepared and would soon join the Silence. Perhaps some would survive, but to die in freedom is preferable than a life of bondage. The quieted Silvurtle and their aquatic companions knew war now. The struggle of life and death would harden them, strengthen them. A lasting people. Tarix smiled as something began to wither inside him. The season was turning and soon it would be time to grow silent. Tarix had one final task.

The Verre lurked within their forest of glass, hiding from the din of war. They mourned their brethren brave enough to lend aid to the righteous, despite the grumbling of their god's champion. Tarix whispered into Quintzites ear to gather all he could and that it was time to perform the final act. Quintzite nodded, for they had long ago whispered of this inevitability. The Verre were called to one of the Quiet places in Somewhere. A grove of giant Glasswoods that stretched high into the heavens. There Tarix addressed his catlike people, a bitter chord teased his final words.

"My beloved Verre. The time I spoke of is coming. I will pass on soon into the great silence." The crowd said nothing, their sorrow evident in the folded ears and drooping tails. Quint approached the dark figure, it's color seeping away even now. Tarix looked up into his champions eyes. "You have done well by your people Quintzite. Keep them safe and in the darkness of the night cut away to greater things. You are all so fragile. Lives cut short. I wish to give you a final gift. " The nearly faded Tarix struggled to stand, the illusion of a Verre body gone, revealing a dim wisp. The final words of Tarix shook the congregation in silent power.

"My life may be cut short, but yours will be Cut no longer. Join me, my dear Verre, and let us cut away your Fragility. The quiet should never be silenced!"

Quintzite seized the dying Tarix and crushed the remaining power from the dying God. There was a great flash of light, and all sound died away from the world. Quintzite then turned the power into a great hooked blade. In other realms it would be called a Scythe, but to the Verre it became known as a Riftblade. And a rift it did open and Quintzite channeled the will of his dead God. A hole into the very fabric of somewhere, where the soul of his people lay. Quintzite and the gathered could feel themselves in that rift and for a moment knew what it was to be a God. Their fragility became evident now, a minor chord in the quiet song of the Verre. Quint reached around the aspect, drew it into the reality of Somewhere and brought the sharp will of a dead God down quietly upon it, the blade wobbling in Quintzites hand. The last thing Tarix knew in its brief life was fear.

Cutting away the fragility of the Verre people 1d20: 6

Arkanomen fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Apr 30, 2016

Loel
Jun 4, 2012

"For the Emperor."

There was a terrible noise.
There was a terrible silence.

-1 Tarix

six? seven? who knows

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

+1 Tarix

I'll see how things go so far, but hey - helping the Verre!

Puppies are dicks
Jan 31, 2011

WHY YOU GOTTA BREAK A BROS HEART
-1 Tarix

They're less cute and charming if they're not made of glass and porcelain.

I'm not sure if I've positive wisped anything this Age: 8

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Puppies are dicks posted:

-1 Tarix

They're less cute and charming if they're not made of glass and porcelain.

I'm not sure if I've positive wisped anything this Age: 8

Might be time to start!

hollylolly
Jun 5, 2009

Do you like superheroes? Check out my CYOA Mutants: Uprising

How about weird historical fiction? Try Vampires of the Caribbean

Pyrex is glass. :colbert:

+1 Tarix

Wisp Actions: 8

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Uguu, Goddess of Anime 3/3

“Fufufufufu~, this was a mistake! Flee! Disperse! Hide among the other races and live on as a diaspora, don’t throw your lives away here.” Uguu had bigger fish to fry than Deesix.

The failure of this last great hope left the Fortugnat devastated. Countless children had been orphaned in the battle, and the spunky teenage twins Keno and Roulette were among them. Uguu paid them a visit.

“I’m sorry I couldn't do more for you, my power is waning. The Age… it’s coming to an end, and soon I will die. With the last of my strength, I choose you two to avenge your people, carve it into your souls!” And before they had a chance to ask any questions, Uguu exploded into a cloud of cherry blossoms.

She didn't actually die then and there, she still had to shepherd Keno and Roulette through their adventure throughout the land, where they learned the true meaning of friendship and all those other clichés. Especially the cliche where the teen protagonist who’s lost everything goes and kills God as the final boss.

Uplifting a Fortugnat hero to kill, eh, let's say Czar! at the end of the Age, when he'd be dying anyway: 1d20=14

Hexenritter
May 20, 2001

hollylolly posted:

Pyrex is glass. :colbert:

+1 Tarix

Wisp Actions: 8

You make an excellent point.

+1 Tarix

Wispy woo-woo: 5

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Uguu's plan... SUPER CHARGE!!! :ssj::swoon::syoon: (+1)

Wisping energies: 7

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

+1 uguu

Whiped 8 times.

Aabcehmu
Apr 27, 2013

Confusion As a Natural State of Being
+1 to Uguu

Wisp Count: 4

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
EDIT:

+1 CZAR!

Finally someone gets it you don't wait to deal with the demon king you do it now! Kick his rear end Legendairy!

Wispy Count: 8

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Apr 30, 2016

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Eleathas, Goddess of Civilization
HP: 2

Eleathas was seething with rage. A sudden, unexpected attack on civilians, without even a formal declaration of war! How brutish! How nefarious! How uncivilized!

She reminded herself to congratulate Sterling later, but he was in Droplette's good hands for now. It was time to rally Chromesport.

Eleathas, a lot less gentle this time, swept down from the skies with a radiant halo behind her, materializing a beaming sword of holiness in her hand. She made herself visible from all over Chromesport, touching down on the grounds of the skirmish.

"Oh, poor Silvurtle and Aqueau! Now you have left the comfortable cradle and crib of peace! It pains me deeply that you were awoken so suddenly, without provocation! And it saddens me even more to see the heavy losses you suffered as a result.
What I am about to teach you now may be the most important lesson of your existence.
The battle we witnessed here was little more than a brawl, a chaotic melee without any underlying strategy or tactics. I shall teach you how to go above and beyond mere fighting. I shall teach you to wage
war!"

And so, she explained the basic theorems of warfare. The strong and sturdy Silvurtle in front, side by side, an unerring and unyielding wall of glass and silver marching towards the enemy. The Aqueau as skirmishers, pelting the enemies with their weakness; water. How to work in tandem, how to organise a retreat if the battle goes wrong, how to choose your fights (near rivers, preferably!), how to sing the songs of war, use Sterling's shouts as artillery (if only he were here right now), and most importantly of all...

Discipline and obedience to a commander, and unwavering resolve to execute his orders as close as possibly and without back talk. Democracy and indecisiveness had no place on the field of battle.

And after Eleathas has explained as best as she could, she held her sword high like a banner, and shouted: "Now, who amongst you is most suited to lead you to victory? Bring me your bravest, your most virtuous, your wisest man or woman. And He or She shall lead the armies against our enemies."

And, looking at the horizon, she finished:

"Against the tyrant who has caused you all this misfortune, against Deesix."

Teaching the Silvurtle the Art of War: A 12!

EDIT: I just remembered Eleathas will perish at the end of this turn, so uh, she probably says farewell to her followers right before it happens. No time for goodbyes now, there is work to do!

Deltasquid fucked around with this message at 09:45 on Apr 30, 2016

King Cohort
Mar 14, 2010

+1 Eleathas

Wisp Count: 5 (3 this age)

:magical: The end of this age is going to be explosive indeed.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Abyssal Squid posted:

Uplifting a Fortugnat hero to kill, eh, let's say Czar! at the end of the Age, when he'd be dying anyway: 1d20=14

Damnit, Uguu. It's too late in the series for this sort of plot twist! They're going to have to cram in at least at least one training montage and one boss-battle before they can have the final battle but there's only one episode left!

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
+1 Tarix

Wispings: 4

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

-1 Eleathas

Wisp count: 5

UnCO3
Feb 11, 2010

Ye gods!

College Slice
+1 to Tarix

Wisp Count: 6

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
+1 To Eleathas

This is my Fourth Wisping.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
+1 to Eleathas in the hopes that War will arrive fast enough to save the Fortugnats!

DCB's Wisp Count: 8 (+5 one-time bonus)

cat_herder
Mar 17, 2010

BE GAY
DO CRIME

as sharp as a scalpel, and as durable as a truck.

+1 Tarix now let's go knife up a crazed demon king.

This wisp has hissed twice.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

3 HP

"CHAOS! DESTRUCTION!"

THE MIGHTY GLEAMING GOLDEN FIST OF CZAR! made an ostentatious sweeping movement to showcase the lands below.

"TRULY, EVEN THE CHANGING OF TIMES CANNOT HELP BUT WORK IN THE FAVOR OF CZAR!"

"FOR THIS WORKS AS A PERFECT BACKDROP TO YOUR FOURTH LESSON OF GREATNESS!"

"THE LESSON OF GLORY!"

"YOU ALREADY KNOW OF COUNTENANCE AND HOW TO LOOK GREAT! YOU ALREADY KNOW OF CONFIDENCE AND HOW TO TRUST IN YOUR GREATNESS! YOU ALREADY KNOW OF PLENTY AND HOW TO HAVE GREAT THINGS!"

"BUT ALL OF THESE ARE MEANINGLESS WITHOUT THE FOURTH LESSON! FOR GLORY IS THE PERFORMANCE OF GREAT DEEDS, AND WITHOUT THEM NO TRUE GREATNESS MAY BE HAD!"

CZAR! pointed towards the war torn lands below.

"THIS, THEN, SHALL BE YOUR TASK, MIGHTY GLEAMING LEGIONS OF CZAR!"

"YOU WILL SWEEP DOWN FROM YOUR ABODE AKIN TO A CHOIR OF VENGEFUL ANGELS, AND YOU WILL BRING PEACE AND STABILITY TO ALL PLACES! CLEANSE THE LAND OF DICE DEMONS AND CARVE YOUR MARK IN HISTORY!"

"IN THIS TASK SHALL YOU HAVE MY BLESSING! PROVE YOURSELF WORTHY!

"OR BE SWEPT AWAY BY THE WINDS OF TIME!"

By the Four Lessons of GREATNESS combined THE GLEAMING LEGIONS OF CZAR! shall SWEEP DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS and clean up this mess with FLASH and WINGS and MAGICKED WEAPONRY and GLORY!

Deesix 1v1 my Emperor!

Roll: 6

DEESIX 1V1 MY EMPEROR!

Abyssal Squid posted:

This action has my blessing btw, as long as the MANIFESTED GLORY OF CZAR! is given due appreciation and it is worked into this end-times conflict we're having :v:

CZAR! shall live in history as the God who gave his life to guard his people!

Credits go to:
CZAR! for rolling generally well

Forums Poster Gravedust for making me a kickass icon

Wisps for being generally helpful

Also Dogkisser for writing a pretty good thread I guess

Theantero fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Apr 30, 2016

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Czar found out about the threat on his life and decided to save another peoples instead of saving himself. I gotta give this to Czar.

+1 for Czar.

8th whisp

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
The City God spent its last energy well, but the God that burnt so brightly was almost burnt out. So, a little more fuel to the fire, for the climactic battle of the second age of Gods...

+1 Czar

Six times the barrier twixt this wisp and Somewhere rang out.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

+1 Tarix
Wispiness: 7

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
+1 CZAR!

A band of heroes to fight the tyrant king!

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
+1 CZAR!

The Laitache are my dark horse favorites to start with, and CZAR! is also the best.

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer
A wisp stirs, granting its +1 to CZAR!

Altogether, it has stirred but twice. Perhaps one day it will be something more.

Magnusth
Sep 25, 2014

Hello, Creature! Do You Despise Goat Hating Fascists? So Do We! Join Us at Paradise Lost!

The whisp which will one day be the god of bounderies and the in-between sees the way that Czar accepts the challenge of the mortal and it rejoices, moving its energies from uguu to CZAR!

Changing my vote from +1 uguu to +1 CZAR
Still 8th whisper.

JesterOfAmerica
Sep 11, 2015
+1 to Uguu

Wisp count 8

Waci
May 30, 2011

A boy and his dog.
+1 Eleathas
Wisp number 8.

Apocron