Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scaly Haylie

I'm thankful for video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

Lizard Wizard posted:

Same, but only Pokemon snap

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

vanisher posted:

Let's just pretend I bought KoF would anyone play

Do you live in Mexico, or within driving distance of San Francisco, LA, Chicago or New York?

vanisher

Pomp posted:

Do you live in Mexico, or within driving distance of San Francisco, LA, Chicago or New York?

Two hours from LA. Is the delay unplayable outside of these cities? Good to know

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I am worried that table top sim will eat up and destroy what little resources my outdated laptop has to run on, how graphically intense is this game?

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Scaly Haylie

How's your ff7 run going

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Lizard Wizard posted:

How's your ff7 run going

It's going pretty well. Taking it slow, not trying to rush through it. I've received "deadly waste" a couple of times and have no idea what to do with it.

Scaly Haylie

Dick Bastardly posted:

It's going pretty well. Taking it slow, not trying to rush through it. I've received "deadly waste" a couple of times and have no idea what to do with it.

Casts bio2 on all enemies.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Neat. I just picked up Aeris, I think I'll use her and Tifa as my magic users, but I really need some items that have linked slots for them. Now that I think of it I just picked up a titan bangle, does that have linked slots?

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Haha, apparently there is a debuff item called "loco weed" that inflicts the confuse status on enemies. :420: :2bong: :420:

Scaly Haylie

:420::psyduck::420:

Three-Phase

by zen death robot
I oughta get Tabletop Simulator and we could have a fun and chill BYOB group with games like Snake Oil.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArclightBorealis

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

Lizard Wizard posted:

I say this to myself every day.

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

vanisher posted:

Two hours from LA. Is the delay unplayable outside of these cities? Good to know

it's more that those are the only people in the world outside of asia that even play KOF

also i forgot about denver, colorado

----------------

vanisher

Downloading a bunch of junk and figuring out controls for tabletop simulator has been entertaining

Pomp posted:

it's more that those are the only people in the world outside of asia that even play KOF

also i forgot about denver, colorado

ah gotcha
I played a lot of 98 and 2000 back in the day

BIRDCON 2017

villages is a very fun & simple game to play on tabletop simulator

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

if someone automated the tedious parts of any 18xx game on TTS, I'd be up for that

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Plebian Parasite

I have a lot of different new games I'm playing, but now I'm listening to the Kirby epic yarn soundtrack and it's getting me cozy and I want to play it again now.

vanisher

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

villages is a very fun & simple game to play on tabletop simulator

Just downloaded this- it would be fun to get a game together! Maybe as people are coming back after Thanksgiving

death sext

Count me in. I'm going to spend a little time tonight learning the rules.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
At what point will I be able to save my game in Pokemon Sun, holy crap. I feel like I've been playing for a few hours already.

FreshCutFries

picked up an uncharted ps4 bundle today because i knew there was no way i was gonna hold out for a FFXV pc version (if one even happens).

been playing through uncharted 4, and it's uh, definitely got a lot of talent on display. i'm happy these games that are essentially amusement park rides seem to be on the way out though.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

At what point will I be able to save my game in Pokemon Sun, holy crap. I feel like I've been playing for a few hours already.

x-menu....more like vex menu.

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Piso Mojado posted:

Same, but only Pokemon snap

Palisader

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
We're out of town so I've been playing bad hidden object games on my tablet, but then I found one that was really good! It's not a hidden object game though, just a puzzle game. It's called The Room (there are two sequels) and it's so good that I don't even mind my husband's absolutely terrible Tommy Wiseau jokes. Worth the .99c if anyone is in need of a tablet game.

Shaquin
i thought id hate fallout 4 but its pretty okay

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Ok I have another game recommendation request. Some kind of rpg where you play as like a hedge knight, preferably with character creation. I've been lookin at The Witcher 3 and that seems along the lines of what I'm looking for, but hopefully there's something with less magic and monsters and a more historical setting.

e: Also, Kingdom Come: Deliverance looks interesting.

Munchables fucked around with this message at 12:57 on Nov 27, 2016

Syllables

XOF XOF XOF

:fag:
is bf1 going on a 30-40% sale because of black friday mean the game didnt sell as well as EA wanted

or that EA had a change of heart

Senior Management

Syllables posted:

is bf1 going on a 30-40% sale because of black friday mean the game didnt sell as well as EA wanted

It seems pretty popular and there is competition for that Christmas money. I would have expected some sale.

:jerry:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Syllables posted:

skyrim was released only weeks before BF and it was put on sale as well. one of the total war games too. I've seen it happen from every publisher aside from Nintendo.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

ethanol

Syllables posted:

no because they do this every year so when the dlc hits they can reap full price for premium

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
am I going to buy Final Fantasy Fifteen??

sig by vanisher™®

ScrubLeague

You should I hope its good

----------------

Moola
Factorio plays Darude in this ridiculous video player build

quote:

I thought I had a good grip on the game until I saw what DaveMcW was able to create.
Using just the components available in the base game, he managed to build what is essentially a video stream decoder and display program.
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/11/27/factorio-video-player-darude/?+RockPaperShotgun+%28Rock%2C+Paper%2C+Shotgun%29
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgfwwqwxdxY

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
I wonder if the last guardian will be any good

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère

ScrubLeague posted:

You should I hope its good

I did I hope so too

woaahhh

sig by vanisher™®

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

That's cool as hell.

----------------

Piso Mojado

drilldo squirt posted:

That's cool as hell.

Rockman Reserve

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Anoia posted:

I wonder if the last guardian will be any good

i am still very convinced that this game does not exist and never will, and at this point that belief is so deeply engrained in my psyche that i will not believe the game exists even when it comes out and i have a copy in my grimy hands

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague

I successfully avoided buying Pokemon because my copy of Final Fantasy Fifteen will be here tomorrow and I won't have any interest in playing Pokemon anymore.

----------------