Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I'd watch a cartoon called We All Have Battlecars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I'd believe you if you said Battlencars was a German word
ich battle gern

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
What do you say to someone with the #1 Dick Sucker tattoo? "Welp, I'll take that bet"?

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

the cat one is amazing

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Bored posted:

I read it as "we all have battlencars". I don't understand. Do they take their cars to derbies? Wait! Is it "battlescars"?

Yeah. When I learned cursive the lowercase "s" kinda looks like an "n" or "p" depending on how your script is, so it's probably a hosed up cursive "s" thrown into regular lettering.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS posted:

What do you say to someone with the #1 Dick Sucker tattoo? "Welp, I'll take that bet"?

:nws:http://oglaf.com/SAT/:nws:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

They are all about a finger in the butt during blowjobs in Olaf comics.

Wrong thread.

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Field Mousepad posted:

Prostate stimulation is a hell of a drug.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Field Mousepad posted:

Sorry your sex game is so weak your partner doesn't even have to do butt stuff in order to win the trophy?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Now there's a tattoo you can set your watch to.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
While I was a field mechanic for United Rentals my shop manager found out I could draw and he jokingly said he wanted a tattoo design of a flying dick with semen dribbling out of it. I thought he meant he wanted me to design one right then so I took twenty minutes to doodle it. Imagine a cherub with little angel wings except it's an erect penis with squiggly hairs on the ballsack. I presented it to him and he growled at me to get back to work. He had the tattoo a couple weeks later.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

there wolf posted:

Sorry your sex game is so weak your partner doesn't even have to do butt stuff in order to win the trophy?

I'm not knocking it but they do it in every single bj scene(panel?) it seems like.

Oldstench
Jun 29, 2007

Let's talk about where you're going.

Field Mousepad posted:

I'm not knocking it but they do it in every single bj scene(panel?) it seems like.

If you know what you like...

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

:mrwhite:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

I just wish it was more defined as a heart shape

Gromit
Aug 15, 2000

I am an oppressed White Male, Asian women wont serve me! Save me Campbell Newman!!!!!!!

Bored posted:

I read it as "we all have battlencars". I don't understand. Do they take their cars to derbies? Wait! Is it "battlescars"?

Battlecrab!

Which is actually okay if lacking any depth or straight lines (so poo poo then?), but at least that scratcher BMX is there to offset it.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Tasteless Tattoos: We aU hare BattlencaRb

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

I can't tell if this is above someone's rear end crack or on someone's neck. The latter would be horrific, yet funny.

rydiafan posted:

We aU hare BattlencaRb

I read this as "we all have Battlecare" like AppleCare and I was confused, do they love AC so much they wanted a similar thing on their arm? Battlecare like, it repairs your suicidal thoughts or depression or whatever. I don't get what my brain is doing.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah. When I learned cursive the lowercase "s" kinda looks like an "n" or "p" depending on how your script is, so it's probably a hosed up cursive "s" thrown into regular lettering.

I write "s", "g" and "f" exactly the same way so sometimes I can't figure out what the gently caress I wrote down. Not good for shopping lists.

:confused:

E: gently caress sorry for double post

Thin Privilege has a new favorite as of 23:30 on Apr 21, 2017

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Thin Privilege posted:

I can't tell if this is above someone's rear end crack or on someone's neck. The latter would be horrific, yet funny.

Pretty sure that's a cleavage tat.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
Gravy Boat 2k

whypick1 posted:

:stonklol: At first I thought that too but didn't want to believe it

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Post Your Favorite (or Request): Coldly Compiled Lists > Tasteless Tattoos: We aU hare BattlencaRb

We are ALL Battlecrab, in our hearts.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Pastry of the Year posted:

We are ALL Battlecrab, in our hearts.

Cash Crab has a cousin?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

whypick1 posted:

Yup

:nws: https://imgur.com/a/xy03l

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
why

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

:nws: http://oglaf.com/gifted/ :nws:

rydiafan has a new favorite as of 03:11 on Apr 22, 2017

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

That's actually the 1# Dick Sucker. Sucker of one-pound dicks or one-pound sucker of dicks? :iiam:

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
grapefruit your man

[sound of two panthers fighting]

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Gromit posted:

Battlecrab!

Which is actually okay if lacking any depth or straight lines (so poo poo then?), but at least that scratcher BMX is there to offset it.

I am irrationally irritated by the fact that it says BMX, but the crab isn't riding one.

A Battlecrab riding a BMX would be cool.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The belly button is the worst part of that picture

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Elsa posted:

grapefruit your man

[sound of two panthers fighting]

You gotta post the video when you quote that.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Snowy posted:

The belly button is the worst part of that picture

Looks like a baby Quato in there.

I just remembered this girl who worked at the Quiznos by where my job used to be had the red Budweiser crown logo (with no outline so unless you were within 5' of her it looked like a rash) on one wrist, Hatchetman on the other. Needless to say, I did not hit her.

Here, have some a sampling of "Budweiser crown tattoo" GIS:

I really hope that's paint...or road rash...hell, even necrotizing fasciitis would be better.

Couples tattoos are tacky (says the guy who has a matching tattoo :ironicat:), but ignoring that, those crowns are just...sad.

I'm glad for everyone's sake there's not a higher-quality version of this image. Did the scratcher just say "gently caress it" when it came to filling in the B?

I think that's supposed to say "Reveal" but it looks more like "Revael" and the more I read it the more pissed I get.

I didn't realize Budweiser came in cans that were only 1" thick

Me trying to read this: :psypop:

"California", btw

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
The one in the middle says Neveah, which is a name people give their daughters because it's "heaven" backwards.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Field Mousepad posted:

You gotta post the video when you quote that.

I play the audio clip on my phone in random places and look to see who recognizes it

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

AlbieQuirky posted:

The one in the middle says Neveah, which is a name people give their daughters because it's "heaven" backwards.

Ah, now I see it.

Pretty weak-rear end N and H if you ask me.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

I read it as 'dick ducka' and was trying to figure out what the gently caress it meant :downs:

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

BrigadierSensible posted:

I am irrationally irritated by the fact that it says BMX, but the crab isn't riding one.

A Battlecrab riding a BMX would be cool.

I'm going as fast as I can, ok?

Hirayuki posted:

That's actually the 1# Dick Sucker. Sucker of one-pound dicks or one-pound sucker of dicks? :iiam:

Yeah I just noticed that.

Welp, I'll take that bet.

cyberia posted:

I read it as 'dick ducka' and was trying to figure out what the gently caress it meant :downs:

I guess like cock blocker? Or "She keeps duckin the dick, man, she's a straight up prude for real."

Queering Wheel
Jun 18, 2011

CaWouua

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe
Califoiiiiia Loiie