Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

I had to read the replies because I didn't recognize the image...I should've stopped once I got my explanation :stonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

More and more I've been seeing pictures that make me thing "you know what, I don't want to click on that to see it in full size".

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

IUG posted:

More and more I've been seeing pictures that make me thing "you know what, I don't want to click on that to see it in full size".

If you're not getting the 5 nipple experience, you're missing out.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Is that supposed to be Bobby Hill with Mike Tyson's face tattoo on the back of his phone?

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

🥛🐸

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

whypick1 posted:

I had to read the replies because I didn't recognize the image...I should've stopped once I got my explanation :stonk:

I didn't bother going that far, and I still don't know what it is. I figured it was either something Nazi or gamer-related.

So which is it?

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Yes

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

TIL tree squirrels have six nipples, so kudos to this garbage person for knowing a fact.

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

I didn't bother going that far, and I still don't know what it is. I figured it was either something Nazi or gamer-related.

So which is it?

The "alt-right" flag, which is literally just the Nazi flag with a coat of paint.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

AlbieQuirky posted:

TIL tree squirrels have six nipples, so kudos to this garbage person for knowing a fact.

That's a beaver.

Which only has 4 nipples, making it the rodent version of that Total Recall lady.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

there wolf posted:

That's a beaver.

Which only has 4 nipples, making it the rodent version of that Total Recall lady.

Which is weird because it breaks the usual nipple rules, but then some animals do, I guess.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

ReidRansom posted:

Which is weird because it breaks the usual nipple rules, but then some animals do, I guess.

Tasteless Tatoos: It breaks the usual nipple rules

Seriously, though, please expound

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

The Bloop posted:

Seriously, though, please expound

The usual number of nipples a critter has is equal to its ~max litter size, and the average litter size is one half the number of nipples. The beaver's average litter size is 2-3 with a typical range of 2-6, so 6 would be the expected number here.

This is the case for most mammals, but there are exceptions for various reasons. Cows for example, that was probably us. Other animals might be because of their own social dynamics or other factors. But it generally holds true across the vast majority of species.

e: or maybe cows wasn't us since other bovids also seem to have four. Maybe something to do with herd stuff

ReidRansom has a new favorite as of 20:09 on Jun 28, 2017

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

ReidRansom posted:

The usual number of nipples a critter has is equal to its ~max litter size, and the average litter size is one half the number of nipples.

This is the case for most mammals, but there are exceptions for various reasons. Cows for example, that was probably us. Other animals might be because of their own social dynamics or other factors. But it generally holds true across the vast majority of species.

e: or maybe cows wasn't us since other bovids also seem to have four. Maybe something to do with herd stuff

Makes sense. Was expecting something much more NSFW for "nipple rules".

The Bloop posted:

:agreed:

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
See also: sucking on the hind tit

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

That's one I've never heard before. Now to work it into as many conversations as possible.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Garrand posted:

That's one I've never heard before. Now to work it into as many conversations as possible.

I used to hear it from people in my mom's family, they were farmers in Maryland and said things like that. I also remember hearing "useless as tits on a boar hog".

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

small ghost
Jan 30, 2013

why is Tintin sucking off that gorilla?

ShotgunWillie
Aug 30, 2005

a sexy automaton -