Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

but hes doing nothing about steve scalises continued medical treatment

hell yeah the chancellor of shadows smiles upon the new thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
this is still the best vr game and i am thinking of buying whatever the gently caress i need to play this

http://store.steampowered.com/app/528550/Drunkn_Bar_Fight/

i cant watch any of hte videos without lolling alcohol makes you stronger and taller in this game

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Joementum posted:

[black mirror voice]

wot if hurricanes were alive and used twitter

wot if the amount of retweets of the flood waters 'round your house determined who gets rescued first

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/reportermatt/status/901199687306424320

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Huh I'm gone at work in meetings all day and there's a new thread and new despicable trans ban

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

of course. gotta double down on this culture war

zakkro
May 29, 2015

BeOSPOS posted:

did trump tweet or say anything about Texas or Harvey yet?

https://twitter.com/mattmfm/status/901176082518487040

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

BeOSPOS posted:

did trump tweet or say anything about Texas or Harvey yet?

he is watching it's path and doings and wishes people in Texas "good luck!"

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/901205593054162945

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

MariusLecter posted:

The This Anime Sucks watermark

the popular trend for anime right now is "Other World" stories where a NEET loser gets transported to, uh, another world, which just so happens to be a world that operates like an RPG so the guy suddenly has valuable skills and knowledge. Yeah.
There's an actual show out right now called In Another World With My Smartphone. I've never decided not to watch a show so quickly in my life. Anime was a mistake.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
A video game where if you die irl you die in the game

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Storm turned hurricane

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

obviously this guy isn't watching the star citizen demo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol, hope this isn't worded to block them from ALL medical treatments

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

he's literally going to live tweet a horrific natural disaster

lol this owns

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

if i had a penny for every time i heard that i'd buy trump inc

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

what the gently caress

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Rah! posted:

death to nazis

on that topic, i hate how these loving pepe nerds are everywhere on the internet...check out the IMDB page for a movie that has anything to do with civil rights? it immediately gets 500,000 one star votes by racist/MRA idiots, the day it gets released, to the point that the score is negative -1 billion. But you check the one review someone actually wrote about it on the IMDB page, and it's a ten (because they actually saw it and are not a mouth breathing cuck-nazi bitch). And then you check rotten tomatoes, and it has a critic review of 98% lol

the left, very foolishly in my opinion, basically let the right co-opt the underdog, counter-culture narrative. thus you have the notoriously contrary internet going hard right. it may seem trivial but these kind of cultural things add up, and affect elections.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Joementum posted:

he is watching it's path and doings and wishes people in Texas "good luck!"

omg

he doesn't know how to respond at all

zakkro
May 29, 2015

cumshitter posted:

this is still the best vr game and i am thinking of buying whatever the gently caress i need to play this

http://store.steampowered.com/app/528550/Drunkn_Bar_Fight/

i cant watch any of hte videos without lolling alcohol makes you stronger and taller in this game

Bar Fight seems great

Google Earth VR looks incredible, even when you zoom all the way in and everything looks like a PS2 game that's only in alpha

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Augus posted:

the popular trend for anime right now is "Other World" stories where a NEET loser gets transported to, uh, another world, which just so happens to be a world that operates like an RPG so the guy suddenly has valuable skills and knowledge. Yeah.
There's an actual show out right now called In Another World With My Smartphone. I've never decided not to watch a show so quickly in my life. Anime was a mistake.

There is another anime on right now called Restaurant to Another World. In a magical fantasy world full of elves and fairies and stuff, once a week doorways appear that lead to a modern day Japanese Western-style restaurant. That's it.

It's really good.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

can't wait for a medic to eat a dishonorable discharge for giving combat wound care to a transgender troop

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Zikan posted:

lol this owns

When poo poo goes bad he'll reflexively blame Obama in multiple tweets, because making GBS threads on your predecessor is how you deal with calamity. Yup, most powerful country on earth and saying the executive will uphold even the smallest shred of dignity is only something someone who fell face first off a turnip truck thousands of times over would think.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Surely that means gender reassignment treatment and not "all medical care."

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

wot if the amount of retweets of the flood waters 'round your house determined who gets rescued first

wot if the weather was voted on by liking instagrams but all the pictures were nazi memes

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

Augus posted:

It's part of a more general trend for media to nest their stories within another story and and attribute any bad writing to the character telling the story

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Surely that means gender reassignment treatment and not "all medical care."

it was drafted by Heritage for Trump to sign without reading, you tell me

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I wonder who trump will blame when there's 300 billion in damages to the gulf coast

Obama?

governor Abbott?

loser Texans?

CNN?

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

All page 69 posts will be about Star Citizen

calling it now

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Zikan posted:

lol this owns

it really really does own

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Is this the 5 pm news drop? I have a feeling Harvey is burying it

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
looking forward to Katrina 2.0 now with no FEMA director

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

trump 5 gold showers

Junkyard Poodle
May 6, 2011

Atoramos posted:

If you haven't seen Castlevania it's pretty good but realshort

I thought Castlevania was good and I don't watch anime

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
It's genuinely scary because like yeah it'll be hilarious to see Trump flail around like a moron after the storm, but people will actually loving die because the govt is seriously understaffed thanks Trump

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

BeOSPOS posted:

I wonder who trump will blame when there's 300 billion in damages to the gulf coast

Obama?

governor Abbott?

loser Texans?

CNN?

Obstructionist Democrats and the Failing New York Times

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

looking forward to Katrina 2.0 now with no FEMA director

we have a fema director, his name is brock long lmao

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

it was drafted by Heritage for Trump to sign without reading, you tell me
Like if we're not just joking/loving around that would be a gently caress up so severe that it would make the backlash to Charlottesville look like nothing.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/KrangTNelson/status/901206236963536896

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lmao that was an ad for a spaceship in a game that isn't out yet wtf

edit - IT'S 770 loving DOLLARS

• Locked thread