Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Should probably get the thread updated to "Path of Nerfs: War for the Guild Invites"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Firebatgyro posted:

Rat, can you add Firebatgyro back to the guild, thanks

You must be high on the list of people I've had to invite the most times

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Yolomon Wayne posted:

So ill be going for crit spark scion as a starter, can i still get 100% pierce like before the pierce changes?

No, pierce doesn't work like that anymore. You get a number of pierces instead of a chance to pierce.

interrodactyl
Nov 8, 2011

you have no dignity
Please don't boot interrodactyl from the guild. I'm on a business trip and will be back a few hours after league start. I'm also a nice and wonderful person!

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

interrodactyl posted:

already in the guild. .... nice and wonderful person!

:thunk:

nightwisher
Dec 24, 2004
Likewise, finished up on mayhem and am taking break til tomorrows league start, dont boot ProAtWorkHere pleeeease.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010

TheRat posted:

You must be high on the list of people I've had to invite the most times

Probably. I usually end up ripping at some point mid league and then not logging on until the next one starts.

ImsaKidd
Jul 20, 2008

Firebatgyro posted:

Probably. I usually end up ripping at some point mid league and then not logging on until the next one starts.

Did you know there's a game mode where you can keep playing your character after you die? It's cool and good.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

J posted:

-A guild chat, where people can tell you to vaal the thing you just found and also tell you your build sucks.
-A guild stash where people can share trash rares that should have been vendored on day1 extra items and maps.

and if its a goon guild

-A guild chat where people link a new drop from the new league and go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. over and over and over.
-A guild stash where people can have everything get stolen because theres no logs (dont put good poo poo in the gstash)

Edit: EFB

Pharnakes
Aug 14, 2009

Holyshoot posted:

and if its a goon guild

-A guild chat where people link a new drop from the new league and go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.. over and over and over.

Edit: EFB

Well what the gently caress do people do in other guild chats exactly?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Pharnakes posted:

Well what the gently caress do people do in other guild chats exactly?

Make fun of other guilds

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Why would you put good stuff in the stash and not expect it to be used :thunk:

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
You forgot "A place for people to place bets on item rolls/div card rewards".

:rip: 799 Facebreakers in a void league

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

I made a stupid thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crbhUMgVMD4

dynamic potatovision is strong.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

So with these new items giving free support gems at random everywhere I'm thinking a cast on weapon swap character with 6l equivalent CWDT in every slot is going to own as a 2nd character.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Attn: the guy who was thinking of running lightning tendril totems. Apparently the values weren't correct in the first picture posted, the actual new values are significantly higher.

Magus42
Jan 12, 2007

Oh no you di'n't

Holyshoot posted:

-A guild stash where people can have everything get stolen because theres no logs (dont put good poo poo in the gstash)

What kind of idiot puts something in the guild stash that they don't want to be taken and used by someone else?

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If I put a wall of brambles on the guild stash and I don't see it taken in 5 minutes I get very sad.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

I'm claiming guild stash tab 16 again this league, please do NOT withdraw or rearrange items in stash tab 16

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
Everyone talking about how there's no log for the guild stash is obviously lying to trick people into raiding it and then being publicly shamed for it

vOv
Feb 8, 2014

Keru posted:

I didn't think they'd let you actually do that, because yeah. It would've been fun to do a bow 'flicker' strike with blink arrow linked to it, though.

This reminds me of back when I tried CWDT with Lightning Warp on an Incinerate build, back when Cybil's Paw + Incinerate was meta. It was... weird.

AegisP
Oct 5, 2008
I miss Cybil's Paw Incinerate :(

You needed it too or you would instantly die if you fired into Lightning Thorns.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
What's the OP melee staff build du jour these days?

urzaserra256
Nov 29, 2009
Can i get an invite on Tri_Tri_Tri?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

https://twitter.com/RoryRackham/status/938855446269476864

so, little buff on those now

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Attorney at Funk posted:

Everyone talking about how there's no log for the guild stash is obviously lying to trick people into raiding it and then being publicly shamed for it

My personal rules for the guild stash are:

* If I see a unique that I could use on an alt I'll take it without blinking. I enjoy leveling and smurfing in this game more than anything and if I have to take enough uniques to gear up 10 different builds I'll do just that, someone put them up there for someone else to use it and you can be drat sure I will.
* If I see a rare that's useful for leveling I take it and if it's really good I put it back.
* If I find a rare myself that's useful for leveling and I don't see myself using it in any other alt I put on the GStash.
* Always try to perfect whatever shrine or artwork is going on in the last tab.

Chalk is Cheap
Mar 29, 2005

You know, Maine has a really cool underground hip-hop scene...
Can I get a guild invite?

ign: DoMakeSayThink

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

Elentor posted:

* Always try to perfect whatever shrine or artwork is going on in the last tab.

So you're one of those edgy people always putting swastikas back there

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't do that, no, but whenever you see something looking like a tree or a chalice I'll do my best to adorn it.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
real winners make giant dicks with maps

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~

vOv posted:

This reminds me of back when I tried CWDT with Lightning Warp on an Incinerate build, back when Cybil's Paw + Incinerate was meta. It was... weird.

That does sound weird. After all, everyone knows you're supposed to CwC Lightning Warp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SptNe_vNA2k

Harrower posted:

What's the OP melee staff build du jour these days?

None of them are OP, but Pillar of the Caged God will probably be decent this league with some of the Shaper/Elder items being able to roll +% attributes.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Pillar of the Caged God will forever be the ultimate theorycrafting trap. Every single league someone will say 'well, now that [x is different, y item is released] now it's time to shine!'

I used to be that guy. Don't be that guy. Don't fall in the trap.

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Vasudus posted:

real winners make giant dicks with maps

GGG started it by making small dicks on maps

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Mr. Despair posted:

So you're one of those edgy people always putting swastikas back there

the 666% facebreaker shrine from legacy turmoil was a work of art and i was very sad when someone defaced it.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003
Oh no I got purged. Please invite McFrugal.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font
If someone could throw a invite to BadRNG that would be swell.

The Wonder Weapon
Dec 16, 2006

Mentat Radnor posted:

That does sound weird. After all, everyone knows you're supposed to CwC Lightning Warp:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SptNe_vNA2k

None of them are OP, but Pillar of the Caged God will probably be decent this league with some of the Shaper/Elder items being able to roll +% attributes.

what is happening here

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

hopterque posted:

the 666% facebreaker shrine from legacy turmoil was a work of art and i was very sad when someone defaced it.
That one was beautiful.

Still not sure what I'm gonna run for my first character this league. Might start with a SR Trickster again, it was very easy early on in Mayhem with no gear.

Nuclearmonkee
Jun 10, 2009

The Wonder Weapon posted:

what is happening here

a creatively mobile explosive turret

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

The Wonder Weapon posted:

what is happening here

He's using -2 max power charges so every time he hits something he gets 1 frenzy and 1 endurance charge, which fuels the Discharge (and discharge fuels further discharges).