Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Bogus Adventure posted:

I come bearing the #blessed chameleon

That's not how chameleons work :argh:

They change colour for things mood and health, not camouflage.

Here's camouflage:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Gorilla Salad posted:

That's not how chameleons work :argh:

They change colour for things mood and health, not camouflage.

Here's camouflage:

Cooldude chameleon just wanted to match the sunglasses!

Also, octopuses are always very #blessed.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Crom!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Korean Jesus is a black belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu.

Is the person stabbing it with a dildo?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bogus Adventure posted:

Is the person stabbing it with a dildo?

What do you do with your pocket pussy?

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Solice Kirsk posted:

What do you do with your pocket pussy?

:golfclap:

Lazer Monkey
Jan 15, 2005

:perfect:

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

The Door Into Blubber

naem
May 29, 2011

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

This man is extremely blessed

he prays for the souls of those who have sinned in the way of asscrack impropriety

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

BY CROM!

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

Only registered members can see post attachments!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pls don't dox me

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

This man is extremely blessed

he prays for the souls of those who have sinned in the way of asscrack impropriety

Didn't he get banned from all MtG tournaments over this? If so, it's a bitchmade move on their part for punishing this blessed soul rather than telling their slovenly players to pull their loving pants cargo shorts up.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

Didn't he get banned from all MtG tournaments over this? If so, it's a bitchmade move on their part for punishing this blessed soul rather than telling their slovenly players to pull their loving pants cargo shorts up.

He's unbanned now. But yeah he got a ban for bullying

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

he got a ban for a year. you dont want people going around taking pictures and bodyshaming your customers, on the other hand, you can't ban a stud like this for more than a year

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

this is 25 blessed seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIzp5aL1Hf4

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SCDM08G1vI

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

I sit there slack-jawed, unblinking, stock still, completely mesmerized by this gif. nothing but the gif seems real, nothing else exists in my world. Time passes...

months later, police break into my home on a welfare check call and find my dessicated corpse still seated in the chair in front of the monitor, that gif looping on the monitor. it's hard to tell, but my corpse seems to be smiling...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

naem
May 29, 2011

*calculates cost of single tire/rim vs paying boot fine, gets out jack*

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Anyone remember the story of that guy who had a spare car that got booted under less than above-board circumstances, so he just left it parked in his driveway and told them "come get your boot whenever, but I'm not paying a fine."

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Volcott posted:

Anyone remember the story of that guy who had a spare car that got booted under less than above-board circumstances, so he just left it parked in his driveway and told them "come get your boot whenever, but I'm not paying a fine."

Yeah but I think he actually put it on dollies and rolled it into his garage.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Volcott posted:

One of my friends got a boot on his $300 Rav4 once. He went back, pulled the other three tires off the car, and just let it sit there disks straight on pavement. The car wasn't worth enough to pay down the fines so he decided to let the city take it.

In his words, "Yeah, they got my piece of poo poo car, but I at least made them call a flat bed to get it anywhere."

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Bum the Sad posted:

Yeah but I think he actually put it on dollies and rolled it into his garage.
I feel like the whole thing somehow turned on it being booted on his property, and the company being unable to retrieve the boot legally as a result, though that could just be because he rolled it into his garage.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Dr. Quarex posted:

I feel like the whole thing somehow turned on it being booted on his property, and the company being unable to retrieve the boot legally as a result, though that could just be because he rolled it into his garage.

The booting company called the cops saying that he stole their boot, but he told the police that the company could come and get the boot at any time (he was documenting everything). Cops sided with him, and the company got so butt-hurt that they booted the entire neighborhood, then got kicked out of the neighborhood since it was gated.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

I seriously cannot get over how sly this alligator looks. I've been thinking about it for hours

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Blistex posted:

The booting company called the cops saying that he stole their boot, but he told the police that the company could come and get the boot at any time (he was documenting everything). Cops sided with him, and the company got so butt-hurt that they booted the entire neighborhood, then got kicked out of the neighborhood since it was gated.

This sounds correct. He was like yeah dudes. Come on over anytime and I’ll let you into my garage and get the boot.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Found the car boot guy. The photos seem to have vanished into the ether but the story is perfectly followable without them.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/an-audi-gets-booted-let-the-games-begin.107924/#post-3060584

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

SniperWoreConverse posted:

I seriously cannot get over how sly this alligator looks. I've been thinking about it for hours

It's contemplating how truly #blessed it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.