Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

rndmnmbr posted:

You'd probably have to do some software modifications, but just imagine the suicider you could get one of those machines to do.

They have drinks that are basically just fruit flavor + carbonated water, so you can do it manually.

Ziv Zulander posted:

Before my dog died she left a smear on the porch that looked just like that

:smith:

Well, good thing she didn’t do it after she died. That’s when you have problems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

zedprime posted:

Changing up the grammar of the title for a moment here

I know this is old, but nobody mentioned the bowl of snails

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

La Brea Carpet posted:

Peach soda is a thing. Nehi and Faygo both have neon yellow-pink soda they sell as peach. It is basically syurp.
I always admired Towne Club, which even back in the day had rare (for the time) and creative flavors like peach, strawberry, and some kind of pineapple thing.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

rndmnmbr posted:

You'd probably have to do some software modifications, but just imagine the suicider you could get one of those machines to do.

If I ever had money I would want one of those machines, modified to remove the lovely flavors and replace them with an assortment of liquors.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Why is there not a cocktail machine

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I need to get some Silicon Valley VC money for a machine that squeezes out a bag of premixed cocktail.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hirayuki posted:

I always admired Towne Club, which even back in the day had rare (for the time) and creative flavors like peach, strawberry, and some kind of pineapple thing.

Store brand soda always has the obscure and just plain weird flavors.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Data Graham posted:

Why is there not a cocktail machine

Lol of course there is http://www.blendbow.com/en/

BlankIsBeautiful
Apr 4, 2008

Feeling a little inadequate?

drrockso20 posted:

Orange also goes well with Coke, and similarly Strawberry goes pretty well with Dr Pepper

Cherry Dr. Pepper is a thing, too. It's pretty good. Way better with a couple of shots of vodka in it.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Cherry Dr. Pepper is a thing, too. It's pretty good. Way better with a couple of shots of vodka in it.

The best is cherry vanilla Dr Pepper like you can get at Coca-Cola Freestyle machines.

Judas Horse
Mar 24, 2018

ey im walkin simulator here
The AFP thread's punishment for talking about good food is this

sloppy drunk nachos mexican pizza from taco bell.

e: that's 2 tortilla layers with beef and cheese in between them. the bottom layer is ALWAYS soggy.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

twoday posted:

Snails are awesome though.

Taco Bell Mexican Pizza is pretty great, although it's hit or miss. Sometimes I get one that tastes like complete assholes, it's something to do with the filling of beef and bean or something idk. Just tastes bad sometimes.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Judas Horse posted:

The AFP thread's punishment for talking about good food is this

sloppy drunk nachos mexican pizza from taco bell.

e: that's 2 tortilla layers with beef and cheese in between them. the bottom layer is ALWAYS soggy.

Would so hard.

Judas Horse
Mar 24, 2018

ey im walkin simulator here
I eat them a lot tbh because I crave pizza but have (not super serious) Celiacs. It's like eh, close enough.

They still look pretty AFP for sure.

Development
Jun 2, 2016

Judas Horse posted:

would

needs more hot sauce though

I was reminded of this horrible "mexican flag" enchiladas I had in montreal.

picture on menu:

what I got:

Development has a new favorite as of 18:18 on Apr 19, 2018

Cavenagh
Oct 9, 2007

Grrrrrrrrr.

twoday posted:

They're the most normal looking things there.

Nighthand
Nov 4, 2009

what horror the gas

https://www.facebook.com/BestBitesAOL/videos/2010104619317543/

Rice Krispie Treat Cheesecake.

The "cheesecake" part is cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, marshmallow fluff, and whipped cream.

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
Would.

On 4/20.

Like a half inch slice because ow my teeth.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Nighthand posted:

The "cheesecake" part is cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, marshmallow fluff, and whipped cream.

I would actually like that better than real cheesecake. Would for sure.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

/
KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEE

NorgLyle
Sep 20, 2002

Do you think I posted to this forum because I value your companionship?

Yawgmoth posted:

/
KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEE
I was going to say that it looks like a dying Muppet.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nighthand posted:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
I know what I'm bringing to my buddy's party on Friday
:randpop:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Zipperelli. posted:

Never doubt my commitment, as I've made some disgusting food and shared it with you all. As far as the taste, ofc I tried it. It was horrible.

Fair enough, fair enough. Also had someone give me some cans of Mountain Dew Gamer Fuel to try. The Arctic Blast is, well, sweet soda. The Tropical Smash frightened my tongue.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Samizdata posted:

The Tropical Smash frightened my tongue.

New thread title!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Nighthand posted:

need some count chocula cheese cake

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Development posted:

what I got:

*sad trombone*

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

LifeSunDeath posted:

loving seriously

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

Regular Dr. Pepper mixed with Goldschlager. :colbert: Get at me.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Judas Horse posted:

I eat them a lot tbh because I crave pizza but have (not super serious) Celiacs. It's like eh, close enough.

They still look pretty AFP for sure.

Are those corn tortillas? I thought all Taco Bell tortillas were wheat flour, except for the little crunchy ones.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

LifeSunDeath posted:

Franken Berry would be even better

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

A Franken/boo melange

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

Regular Dr. Pepper mixed with Goldschlager. :colbert: Get at me.

Congrats on never making it past your high school drinking days.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
I've never had Goldschlager and have no idea if it's actually any good or not, but I always figured it was basically Donald Trump: The Beverage.

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

spankmeister posted:

I feel like my high school drinking was very different from yours. We'd just have beer and maybe a bottle of liquor, but we didn't think to make sure we had something good to mix with the liquor with, so we ended up with some really gross combos
Cazadores and monster
Seagram's and Pepsi
Jameson and OJ

Sure, closer to senior year, we started actually buying the right mixers instead of just hoping there was something in the fridge, but I still won't drink Cazadores

The Door Frame has a new favorite as of 07:27 on Apr 20, 2018

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

spankmeister posted:

:lol: if you think I was drinking poo poo that classy in HS. just, :lol: Thunderbird, Boones Farm and MD 20/20 were the go-to for high schoolers

Rollersnake posted:

I've never had Goldschlager and have no idea if it's actually any good or not, but I always figured it was basically Donald Trump: The Beverage.

Liquid cinnamon. That's all you need to know about Goldschlager.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

It's gross and sickly sweet, just like pepsi. Congrats on your child palate.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

spankmeister posted:

You are intensely upset about alcohol and soda. I'm very sorry you have to suffer with this debilitating brain damage.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

You are intensely upset about alcohol and soda. I'm very sorry you have to suffer with this debilitating brain damage.

They said come at me so I'm doing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

spankmeister posted:

spankmeister posted:

They said come at me so I'm doing that.

So what is your drink of choice then?

I'm fully prepared for you to name some obscure rear end scotch or something to prove how "adult" or "grown-up" your palate is.