Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

b-minus1 posted:

Each scum was given a crystal, which allows them to remove a player from the game. When the scum player dies, the frozen player returns. Beet used his crystal to remove Sober n1, and either moat or Icephoenix used theirs to remove max.

Only two players have been removed. Which means the third scum has not used their power yet (or I guess it’s possible they targeted a player that was protected by a doc). Would the scum team actually decide to use this ability on one of their own? That’s what we need to figure out.

I already said all of this, just with different names

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Answer my question icephoenix

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

No, you're just going to keep coming up with more stupid tests because you don't actually believe me and are just trying to find different ways to falsely paint me as scum.

vote me or don't, I've already stated what I'm doing

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

IcePhoenix posted:

No, you're just going to keep coming up with more stupid tests because you don't actually believe me and are just trying to find different ways to falsely paint me as scum.

vote me or don't, I've already stated what I'm doing

Lmao I’m only singling you out now because you refuse to answer questions originally addressed to multiple players

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

b-minus1 posted:

Lmao I’m only singling you out now because you refuse to answer questions originally addressed to multiple players

When you wanted people to claim you only pushed me for a claim

Both times you asked about guns you only cared about my answer

You've clearly got a hardon for me so loving vote already and stop being such a oval office

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

IcePhoenix posted:

When you wanted people to claim you only pushed me for a claim
I already had sober and mona's claim. moat claimed right away. you initially refused then relented after pressure.

IcePhoenix posted:

Both times you asked about guns you only cared about my answer
false. I'm still waiting for sober's response. But again, you refuse to answer.

IcePhoenix posted:

You've clearly got a hardon for me so loving vote already and stop being such a oval office
That's bullshit. I was tunneling you hard yesterday, but last night and today admitted that you may actually be town. You even acknowledged this.

Please just answer my question. Who needs to be lynched today?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

A claim in mason chat does not count as far as I'm concerned. I can only go off of the information I can see.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

As far as who needs to be lynched, I'm gonna pull a B- and wait for everyone else to answer first.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

IcePhoenix posted:

A claim in mason chat does not count as far as I'm concerned. I can only go off of the information I can see.

I also claimed in the thread my dude

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Monathin posted:

I mean, I have no problem with this.

I'm Emilia, Lowlife/VT.

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

b-minus1 posted:

Icephoenix, moat and sober:

You each have a gun that essentially functions as a hammer vote. Whoever you shoot will die and the day will end. Who do you shoot, and why?

Given your scenario, and given that you're as confident as your are that Mona is town, then I would shoot IP.

I could restate what I posted before, but I felt close-to-equally strong about Mona and IP's possibility of being scum coming into today. I also similarly loop Anpu and Moat into the same category below Mona and IP, of "if they're scum, they spent most of the game locked in on tunneling a flipped scum" which just doesn't seem very likely in comparison to my top two choices.

In addition to that, based on how this actual day has gone, I liked Moat's response to your question and his overall posting today better than I like IP's. I read IP as frustrated, for sure, but it comes across to me as frustrated that he doesn't have a better response, than it does as frustration from being mis-cased.

It does slightly concern me that we haven't heard from Anpu about any of this so far today but I remember him saying time-zones were a factor so I'm sure he'll be here.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Yeah anpu is in UK I believe so his zones are bollocksed

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Also, just a heads-up for today; I have an afternoon/evening work meeting today that I'm not certain how long will go. I'm not going to place a vote yet, but I probably will in the next hour or so just on the off-chance I don't get back until just before/just after deadline. Right now, my vote would be IP.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hello I would like to remind everyone very gently that no matter how heated you get in a mafia game there's no excuse for slurs, thank you for your time and gosh blesh.

:d: The deadline is in about 5 1/2 hours from this post.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

lol

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Alright I apologize for using the word bollocks and I urge everyone to simply never mind my post

About bollocks

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

(Wilma Rudolph)

IllegallySober posted:

Also, just a heads-up for today; I have an afternoon/evening work meeting today that I'm not certain how long will go. I'm not going to place a vote yet, but I probably will in the next hour or so just on the off-chance I don't get back until just before/just after deadline. Right now, my vote would be IP.

Placing my vote now. Be back before deadline, I hope.

##vote IP

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...
If the crystal ability is true, it would have to have been Moatillata that crystalled Max.

It is imperative today that we lynch Moatillata.

IllegallySober posted:

Placing my vote now. Be back before deadline, I hope.

##vote IP

Tomorrow we vote Illegally Sober.

Ice Phoenix is being inappropriately aggressive but he is still town. Both scum are pushing on Ice Phoenix and it is very important that you do not play into this.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I have opened your two eyes. I have opened your mouth with the instruments of Anpu...

Moatillata posted:

Yeah anpu is in UK I believe so his zones are bollocksed

This is very curious to me as I don’t believe I mentioned where I live, but this is incorrect. My family are in England and their time zone lines up much more closely with America’s than mine.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Anpu, I want to trust you. I do trust you. But I still can't help but wonder why you are alive.

Is it even possible for you to be removed from the game like sober and max were? do you think scum tried and failed?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

yes, I'm the one being agressive

I'll be back at deadline to vote

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

b-minus1 posted:

Anpu, I want to trust you. I do trust you. But I still can't help but wonder why you are alive.

Is it even possible for you to be removed from the game like sober and max were? do you think scum tried and failed?

Why would scum remove someone that all town wanted to vote for?

Why would scum remove an inventor when there was still cops and doctors to find?

I was never a good night kill target.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Anpu posted:

Why would scum remove an inventor when there was still cops and doctors to find?

But you were also laser focused on a correct scumkill, Anpu.

My thought is that you might be wrong, and scum have left you alive because you're going to focus on the others.

I'm still struggling to figure out what clears IP for you.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Anpu posted:

This doesn't even track to me

Anpu I understand you want to kill me but can you acknowledge how badly you have tunnel vision right now

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

Moatillata posted:

This doesn't even track to me

Anpu I understand you want to kill me but can you acknowledge how badly you have tunnel vision right now

Yes, my tunnel vision is just as bad as it was on Beetphyxious. For exactly the same reasons. This is precisely the vote that needs to happen today for town to win.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
See the issue is you've married yourself complete to a very :tinfoil: theory and you're excluding all information that doesn't fit your theory and it's gonna end up leading town astray and costing us the game no matter how many times you say "imperative" or "precisely" "trust me"

I'm gonna leave it at that because I'm not really sure how productive this is

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’ll be afk for 2 hours starting now.

##vote moat

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

I hope this ends the game one way or another

follow the death orb (dorb)

##vote Moat

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

That's -1

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Lol glad I spent the time to reread the game

Gj scum enjoy the win

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

Ice Phoenix will need to hammer.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Lol and he's not here

And he's not claiming

And he's not sharing his opinions

But hell, let's hammer moat and lose the game.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hi moat

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I've shared a lot of opinions today but everyone keeps dismissing them, so why bother, right?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Anyways I'm gonna finish this chapter and then come back to the thread

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Oh also I did claim you silly goose

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 5 Votecount :c:

Moatillata (3): Anpu, b-minus1, Monathin
IcePhoenix (1): IllegallySober
b-minus1 (0): IcePhoenix, -IcePhoenix

Not Voting (2): IcePhoenix, Moatillata

:h: With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to be executed.
:d: The deadline is in about 3 hours from this post.

Anpu
Jun 26, 2018

I Trust Ice Phoenix.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Anpu posted:

I Trust Ice Phoenix.

i changed my mind i want to modkill myself to end this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006