Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide

Dancer posted:

Also, a note: A lot of people were getting all mad at IS for choosing to draw a card instead of using an investigative power. Here we have an arguably stronger investigative power, and he spent N1 drawing)

50 specifically said not to use cop actions.

50 pounds of bread posted:

So i'm on vacation with my kids and don't have a lot of time for the next couple days. BUT, my card is loving hilarious, and I'm using it, and that's loving funny.

Townies, don't waste cop actions tonight, SCUMBOS BE AFRAID.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

50 specifically said not to use cop actions.

Fair enough, that's a good point I had missed.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
##vote dancer

Dancer
May 23, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

##vote dancer

Okay, seriousmode.

Binus, a pure townie turbo isn't going to happen. Townies can't coordinate the way scum can. I'm online and perfectly capable of doing my thing. We are at a rather low player count so I'd appreciate it if you could remove that vote/other players not add votes on top of it (note: we are 36 hours before deadline) so that potential 2-3? scum remaining can't complete the turbo. You're obviously welcome to vote to lynch me all you want but can you please not push to waste the day?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Tell me why you wasted our time yesterday with that coo bs

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Prepare to have your mind blown I guess. Point 5. Coming up.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I actually have a lot of entirely unrelated things to say so I'll number them.

1) Before I start discussing last night and last day and today, I will ask those suspect of me: Go back to two days ago when we had the Sal (scum) vs. IS (town) debate. Of course I know that bussing is a thing, but look how extremely hostile people were of IS, and how easy it would've been to just let IS die and fly entirely under the radar. I put myself at great loving risk defending IS, and, the way I see it, was fairly instrumental in getting Sal killed. I was honestly vaguely baffled that so many people expressed suspicion of me yesterday.

2) Now, let's go back to this post:

Dancer posted:

I dunno about other people, but I imagine I won't be the only one who was away from home for the hot weekend. Not easy to be productive when I'm with the gf and without a PC.

So, first things first, I've given this a lot of pondering and decided I should claim this, on the assumption that there are more town powers/cards in the game than scum ones: you shouldn't target me with an action if you don't want it wasted. This obviously may sound scummy, like I'm trying to doge being copped, but I reckon if I were scummy there's only about 5% chance a cop randomly picks me anyway (yes I know a cop wouldn't be doing it "randomly", but this is an approximation), so I don't have a lot to gain by doing this. On the flipside, wasting a genuine town action by accident would be a big drawback. The situation might change in the future, but this is how it is now.

This was me mis-understanding something. I had a trap card in hand called "Magical Pigeons", which would be triggered if I was targetted by a night action, at which point it would turn me into a pigeon. Making me untargettable for the night, and not allowing me to post anything other than "coo" for an entire game day (with the following exceptions I requested and received: punctuation that doesn't include codes and a single photo of a pigeon). I thought it was active, and by the time I figured out that I have to actually set it as a trap, N1 had passed and I had switched to a mindset where I wanted to draw enough cards to be able to do stuff in the end-game. N1 and N2 I drew cards, N3 I planted the trap.

(side-note that both aggrieved me and amused me greatly:
This post and the 9 posts following it. How can not a single one of you recognize a distress code?)

3) I've said most of what I wanted to say about KK. Placeholder here in case I remember something I forgot.

4) I thought I might get scum killed last night (again, maybe I'm overestimating it, but I thought my anti-Sal play was a sufficiently big deal). I also had a bus drive card on hand. The solution presented itself. I bussed myself and Nep-Nep. Any of you who've had night results, please adjust them accordingly.

5) Literally half my posts yesterday were the distress signal + the countdown towards the end of the day were 14 of 27 posts. The overwhelming majority of my other posts were at a time when the thread was dead. Yesterday was an astoundingly slow day, and I'd pop up online, and I'd consider it useful to give the thread a bump. Me getting the lurker gun is just as much your fault as it is mine.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Not a huge fan of Dancer's bird spam to get the gun, but we can still make use of it.

Waiting for KK's results then shooting him seems like a good plan to me.

If he's town, then we have two verified results to plan the rest of our day around. If he's scum, bonus.

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
If that was supposed to be morse code I think you hosed it up. SOS is ...---..., you seem to have posted uhh OSSSO and then a bunch of random poo poo

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Xad posted:

If that was supposed to be morse code I think you hosed it up. SOS is ...---..., you seem to have posted uhh OSSSO and then a bunch of random poo poo

??

There are 9 posts. 3 "Coo" (dot) followed by 3 "coo coo coo" (dash) followed by 3 "coo" (dot). I am aware that that's not exactly how morse works in real life, but I can't really time beeps in a text format (and I wasn't allowed to do "coooooo").

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice
oh you even mentioned that it was only the 9 posts after the bird post.

Okay then assuming a single coo in a post is - and three in a row in one post is ..., you posted --- ... ... ... --- (OSSSO) which is uh not a distress signal afaik :v:

I guess you were using "Coo! Coo! Coo!" to just mean one -

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
anyways knowing morse code doesn't mean you're suddenly town

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Which is why I explicitly put it as a "funny" side-note. My main defense of me being town is Sal vs. IS.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
So binus, given this was apparently such a big deal to you that you wanted to turbo and snap-voted; why aren't you saying anything? Waiting to discuss the appropriate reaction in scum-doc?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

That feels like a pretty elaborate fake claim to me. But, from a quick google search, that Magical Pigeons card is a real thing in Yugioh. In the game it's a spell card not a trap card, but not sure that would really matter to Nat20.

But if Dancer is scum I can imagine him talking in scum chat about how cool it will be when he posts SOS in morse code in coos.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Dancer, who are your top scum picks?

Dancer
May 23, 2011
In order:

Binus biggest suspect.
KK not too far behind.

Nep-Nep next but far behind those two (though I will also admit that Nep-Nep is someone I haven't paid as much attention to)

KB neutral/slight town.
Jeabus town (but is the other person I haven't paid as much attention to)

Xad and Bif are in a special position. They're not really suspect, but they seem to be in lock-step about a lot of things. I read them as same alignment, and with 3 scum already dead, I don't think I'm "lucky" enough to read the exact scum-team that remains with this simple reasoning. Depending on the next flip, they could be anywhere on this list.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Side-note, let's look at the worst case scenario: In a 22 player game without an SK, I imagine 5 scum but it might be 6. 3 scum dead, Mona unknown. That means 3 scum might theoretically be among us. That puts us at mylo.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

So binus, given this was apparently such a big deal to you that you wanted to turbo and snap-voted; why aren't you saying anything? Waiting to discuss the appropriate reaction in scum-doc?

Lol

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Btw I’m gonna be posting in my scumchat I mean driving back from Michigan for the next 7 hours so I won’t be posting

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

King Burgundy posted:

Not a huge fan of Dancer's bird spam to get the gun, but we can still make use of it.

Waiting for KK's results then shooting him seems like a good plan to me.

If he's town, then we have two verified results to plan the rest of our day around. If he's scum, bonus.

I do not like this at all, there aren't that many people left

Dancer
May 23, 2011
For whatever it's worth, having a person dying to a non-lynch/non-scum-kill will not bring us closer to lylo. I wouldn't feel terrible about shooting KK.

This of course does change if scum have one extra kill in some shape or form.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Looking back at D4 since Dancer claims to be the hero there.

Sadly not enough people posted vote counts during this, so it is a bit rough, but here is what I think it looked like:

Starting from here, which is pretty far back, but the last posted votecount before the IS claim:

King Burgundy posted:

Votecount for Day 4

SalTheBard (3): give head or get dead, King Burgundy, Nep-Nep
IllegallySober (2): Bifauxnen, Xad
Mr. Humalong (1): Jeabus Mahogany
give head or get dead (1): SalTheBard

Not Voting (6): b-minus1, CCKeane, Dancer, IllegallySober, Khris Kruel, Mr. Humalong

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 25th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 1 hour.

So we know scum Sal was voting GHGD at this point. And scum Hum was hanging back and not voting.

---

KK comes in and votes for Sal at this point, taking us to:

SalTheBard (4): give head or get dead, King Burgundy, Nep-Nep, KK

Not Voting (5): b-minus1, CCKeane, Dancer, IllegallySober, Mr. Humalong

---

Nep doesn't want a hammer while he's sleeping, so hops off of Sal:

SalTheBard (3): give head or get dead, King Burgundy, KK

Not Voting (5): b-minus1, CCKeane, Dancer, IllegallySober, Mr. Humalong, Nep

---

But he comes back first thing in the morning and puts his vote back:

SalTheBard (4): give head or get dead, King Burgundy, KK, Nep

Not Voting (5): b-minus1, CCKeane, Dancer, IllegallySober, Mr. Humalong

---

Vote stays like that for a long time. And IS mentions that he'd be on Sal at this point but that would put him at -2. So technically, Sal seems like a foregone conclusion at this point if nothing changes. Dancer mentions he is suspicious of Sal during this period for going after GHGD, but it's a super light touch, could be bussing. Notably, Binus continues to not vote anyone during this period and I call him out on it. Also Dancer notices a weird change of Binus's scum priorities, leading to him voting Binus. If Dancer is scum, here was a possible attempt to get a counter wagon going against the Sal cuddle. But the easier push here would definitely have been to just go with IS.

B-Minus(1): Dancer

Not Voting (4): b-minus1, CCKeane, IllegallySober, Mr. Humalong

---

KK, agrees on Binus here but doesn't swap votes. Binus declares Sal a bad vote at this point in defense of his voting priorities, despite always thinking Sal is scummy. After putting IS initially on the bottom of his revised list, after this pressure on him, he goes ahead and drops a vote on IS. This starts to move the needle and Binus looks bad here:

IllegallySober (3): Bifauxnen, Xad, b-minus1

Not Voting (3): CCKeane, IllegallySober, Mr. Humalong

---

A bit later, KK and Nep then change their votes to IS within a few minutes of each other, KK with a big case post and Nep agreeing. This is a really serious counter push to get the vote off Sal, KK and Nep look bad here:

SalTheBard (2): give head or get dead, King Burgundy
IllegallySober (5): Bifauxnen, Xad, b-minus1, KK, Nep

---

Dancer mentions here he is around to hammer IS, but doesn't want to put him at -1 early. Jeabus says he's also down. Then Dancer goes ahead and drops the vote:

Dancer posted:

It's sleepy-time. ##vote Illegaly Sober

Would advise that someone unvote to get him away from -1.

IllegallySober (6): Bifauxnen, Xad, b-minus1, KK, Nep, Dancer

---

IS wants time to claim, so KK and Dancer both unvote at this point.

IllegallySober (4): Bifauxnen, Xad, b-minus1, Nep

Not Voting (5): CCKeane, IllegallySober, Mr. Humalong, KK, Dancer

---

There is some back and forth during this period and then IS claims. Nep and Binus both unvote here, and Dancer jumps back to Binus. This doesn't feel super serious from Dancer here, but including it so people can make their own call:

Dancer posted:

##vote binus

(yes I know this isn't happening and it'll be Sal, but a man can dream)

Dancer posted:

Actually, people, binus is now one vote behind the vote leader. We can do this guyzzz :v: .

Dancer posted:

Votecount for Day 4

IllegallySober (2): Bifauxnen, Xad, b-minus1, Khris Kruel, Nep-Nep, Dancer, Khris Kruel, Dancer, Nep-Nep, b-minus1
SalTheBard (2): give head or get dead, King Burgundy, Nep-Nep, Khris Kruel, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep, Khris Kruel, Nep-Nep
b-minus1 (1): Dancer, Dancer, Dancer

Not Voting (6): b-minus1, CCKeane, IllegallySober, Khris Kruel, Mr. Humalong, Nep-Nep

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 25th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 6 minutes.

---

IS finally drops his vote:

SalTheBard (3): give head or get dead, King Burgundy, IllegallySober

Not Voting (5): CCKeane, Mr. Humalong, KK, b-minus1, Nep

---

Sal swaps to IS:

IllegallySober (3): Bifauxnen, Xad, SalTheBard

Not Voting (5): CCKeane, Mr. Humalong, KK, b-minus1, Nep

---

This next period is kind of interesting. It looks like Jeabus is still pushing IS a bit, without over committing in case things don't go his way. Here is where Dancer does finally push for Sal. Now is this because scum have given up on Sal and now he wants cred? Or has he just finally keyed in to what other people are seeing. Either way, he starts with this post, and continues to debate about it, but he doesn't actually take the vote plunge here. He is still sitting on Bminus:

Dancer posted:

Let's ignore the actual claim for a second: there is a plausible scenario, suggested by multiple pieces of evidence, in which IS was blocked N3, and blocked N1 (that one isn't even questioned). Entirely irrelevant of being scum, town, tracker, vig, whatever, it is not really that odd for them to not have a result.

And then you add on top that tracker is a rather weak investigative role. I'd also be tempted to draw N2 instead of using my action.

I'd rather kill Sal tonight (or binus)

Then KK comes back onto IS:

Khris Kruel posted:

wait hold on, you are a tracker, and instead of tracking someone you thought was scum, you jailed them instead? Exactly what information did you think you would gain over just tracking them?

##vote IllegalySober

I'm not buying this

And Bminus says he's going to:

b-minus1 posted:

FYI I’m almost certainly gonna vote sober but since more people are here I think we should wait a little longer to hammer

IllegallySober (4): Bifauxnen, Xad, SalTheBard, KK

Not Voting (4): CCKeane, Mr. Humalong, b-minus1, Nep

---

In this next bit, a couple responses from Dancer that make it look like he is going to change his mind and vote for IS. First in response to IS:

Dancer posted:

Uuuugh you're not helpiiiing

Then in response to KK's case:

Dancer posted:

jfc I almost wanna thank you for spelling it out for a dumb idiot like me, I had read that he did try tracking on N3 I'm dumb (and still loving sleepy).

I'm going to go for some fresh air.

For completeness, Hum Scum comes in here and does this:

Mr. Humalong posted:

Keane has been pinging me since they replaced in so ##vote CCKeane but I’ll be here to switch if needed to avoid a NL.

Keane(1): Mr. Humalong

Not Voting (3): CCKeane, b-minus1, Nep

And now, Dancer drops a vote to tie it up again, despite looking like he was going to push for IS, he goes for Sal here. Is this because folks like Bminus have already claimed they are going to vote IS so he thinks that is a safe place to leave his vote for cred? Seems dangerous, if so:

Dancer posted:

Quick insurance I don't entirely was my vote in case I fall asleep: ##vote Sal

SalTheBard (4): give head or get dead, King Burgundy, IllegallySober, Dancer

Not Voting (3): CCKeane, b-minus1, Nep

---

There is some interesting posting in this period that you should probably read yourselves, this post is too long as it is. But needless to say, Dancer does push on Sal being his top pick after all. He seems to indicate that IS is ALSO scum and that he thinks KK is bussing, but still. It seems to be prompted by a post of KK's where he asks if anyone thinks Sal is town. This leads to several people saying they think Sal is scum, including Nep and he jumps on that train:

Nep-Nep posted:

##vote Sal

Going with what I think is right. IS and Sal could also both be scum, I'd say we can revisit IS tomorrow

SalTheBard (5): give head or get dead, King Burgundy, IllegallySober, Dancer, Nep

Not Voting (2): CCKeane, b-minus1

---

At this point Sal posts a claim that he blocked KK, and KK switches to him as well:

SalTheBard (6): give head or get dead, King Burgundy, IllegallySober, Dancer, Nep, KK
IllegallySober (3): Bifauxnen, Xad, SalTheBard

Not Voting (2): CCKeane, b-minus1

---

Jeabus comes in with a hammer.

Jeabus Mahogany posted:

yep, ok, ##vote Sal

-------------------------------------------

TLDR: Ok, that's a lot to take in, and my conclusions moment to moment are in conflict with each other a bit. I can see a lot of things. I think a ton of people look scummy but at most since the game isn't over, there are only 3 left as mentioned by Dancer, and that is the highest that really makes sense balance wise(and I think I was right on Mona and that means only 2 left). But, I think where I land is, Dancer isn't really the hero of the day like he claims, but I do think he looks better than Bminus. I don't think Binus and Dancer are the same alignment and I'm back to Bminus as scum.

I also don't love KK and Nep here. I think it is possible he and Nep made a push to make IS happen and it failed. But something to consider if they are scum is that you'll notice they were both on Sal at the start of my vote counts and had him in the lead. Maybe the strat was always to switch later and to look good from being there early?

As for everyone else, Jeabus doesn't look great, but he's hard to get a handle on. Bif and Xad are interesting. Sitting on IS and sticking to it till the bitter end. It is possible they had decided early on to cuddle Beet for some reason(so he could shoot Hats and they could get massive cred?), and if so, it is probably totally safe for them to do something like this, pushing hard against other scum cuddles because they already look good. But I like the other people for scum more, so I'm going to continue to consider that a very tin foil thing for now.

Current top 3 scum: Bminus, KK, Nep

Dancer
May 23, 2011

King Burgundy posted:

Current top 3 scum: Bminus, KK, Nep

Insert the code for that hi5 emote here.

Totally unrelated note I just rememberd. Which one of you fuckers actually triggered my pigeons trap :v: ? Since it's been triggered, we've lost:
- IS - I doubt he'd visit me after how I helped him. Like, you're free to believe that I wasn't that big a deal, and I may very well be overestimating it in my mind, but he seemed to appreciate it.
- ghogd - he had already given me a flag, and I was very friendly to him. Again, I don't think he'd visit me.
- CCKeane - She was VT but I guess it's possible she visited with a random card she picked up.
- Humalong - who is scum.

If no-one claims, I'm going to assume it was scum. It would make me so giddy if I find post-game that it was a vig :v: .

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Xad posted:

I do not like this at all, there aren't that many people left

I dunno, I'm thinking at most 2 scum left, and I'm thinking KK is potentially one of them. And a suddenly super lurky one as well. It doesn't feel super dangerous to me. It could seriously be that we got a bunch of his team and he just gave up.

Maybe he'll come in and dazzle me with some case work or something and I'll change my mind. But, his last real activity was like 5 real life days ago.

Dancer posted:

This of course does change if scum have one extra kill in some shape or form.

This is reasonable though. I guess if scum have some extra kills or something from cards it could be a problem.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
Less important than hunting scum, but still potentially worth keeping in our mind: does anyone have any information they're willing to share about Exodia/bee's magnet monsters? If you'd rather not claim them, that's understandable, but who knows what deductions we might get out of them.

In particular: someone claiming one of bee's magnet monsters might lend him some extra credibility.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
And depending on the specific text of the card, it might also throw shade at him (applying Xad's theory here that a person's special cards can reflect allignment).

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice
I don't have anything on fancy card sets, but I'd like the thread to consider the following about binus:

yesterday he said he was gonna vig someone.

There was only one death, and he said "whoops" as soon as the day started.

I'm assuming since he hasn't corrected me that he killed CCKeane, an odd choice since the thread knew I swapped hands with CCKeane (and that CCKeane basically had nothing left in their hand)

This ALSO means that scum either withheld their kill or they were blocked somehow.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
I can't remember it right now, and Nat20 is a terrible mod who doesn't record deaths in the OP. Have we seen a doc yet?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

morning all

the pigeon stuff makes more sense now, also I finally caught up on watching the rest of Yugioh Abridged and apparently the pigeon card is a real thing

B- just saying "whoops" and not clarifying what exactly he actually did is super annoying

KK vanishing does feel like scum burnout rn, and if he doesn't show we should totally shoot him in the face

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Dancer posted:

I can't remember it right now, and Nat20 is a terrible mod who doesn't record deaths in the OP. Have we seen a doc yet?

uh yeah, that was Hats

it was kind of a memorable death I thought

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

uh yeah, that was Hats

it was kind of a memorable death I thought

Have you met me

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
KB your vote breakdown that ignores that when Sal claimed I very quickly called him out on his lie. Also I voted for Sal day 2, reaffirmed that I thought he was scum day 3 and outright stated that I didn't buy his defense at the time.

KK's investigations in particular make me suspicious, in particular the n4 choice to investigate IS. The biggest issue with KK is the choice to not believe IS' claim seems really shady given that the previous day KK shot a town vig because they didn't believe there could be two town vigs in the game. His reasoning doesn't seem reflective of any level of self doubt that might be caused by being wrong about a town claim prior.

Xad posted:

There was only one death, and he said "whoops" as soon as the day started.

I'm assuming since he hasn't corrected me that he killed CCKeane, an odd choice since the thread knew I swapped hands with CCKeane (and that CCKeane basically had nothing left in their hand)

This ALSO means that scum either withheld their kill or they were blocked somehow.

There's a third possibility- neither of those things happened to scum, b-minus is scum, did a night kill or took credit for it and is pretending it was a vig.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Nep-Nep posted:

KK's investigations in particular make me suspicious, in particular the n4 choice to investigate IS. The biggest issue with KK is the choice to not believe IS' claim seems really shady given that the previous day KK shot a town vig because they didn't believe there could be two town vigs in the game.

yeah I thought that vig thing was pretty bullshit too

he was acting similarly about people bringing up the possibility of you being a godfather, even throwing shade at me for claiming the whole thing was my idea as "Paranoid Bif", when I'm sure others raised the issue first and raised it often. Also it's not being paranoid it's a staple of the most basic loving Mafia setups, let alone "role insanity"

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

College Slice

Nep-Nep posted:

There's a third possibility- neither of those things happened to scum, b-minus is scum, did a night kill or took credit for it and is pretending it was a vig.

I had that thought as well, just didn't think to actually write it into that post because I am very smart

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Nep-Nep posted:

KB your vote breakdown that ignores that when Sal claimed I very quickly called him out on his lie. Also I voted for Sal day 2, reaffirmed that I thought he was scum day 3 and outright stated that I didn't buy his defense at the time.

KK's investigations in particular make me suspicious, in particular the n4 choice to investigate IS. The biggest issue with KK is the choice to not believe IS' claim seems really shady given that the previous day KK shot a town vig because they didn't believe there could be two town vigs in the game. His reasoning doesn't seem reflective of any level of self doubt that might be caused by being wrong about a town claim prior.

I ignore that you called him out because A) You were already voting him and had potentially made your peace with him going since he was now in the lead and B) The claim was so bad that anyone that didn't already think Sal was scum should have thought he was scum at that point. Also I mentioned that you were on him at the beginning of my vote analysis and call it out specifically in my TLDR, if you are scum, you obviously have no problem bussing your teammates. I think I gave a pretty accurate picture of how things went down, calling out the high points, but others are welcome to read it themselves.

I agree on KK for that too.

And yeah, third possibility exists on Bminus.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I vigged keane. I can kill again tonight if I want to. Sorry bif wasn’t trying to be annoying

Dancers “scumteam” list is.. interesting. If he’s scum then nepnep probably is too

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Also I’ve only skimmed the 20 or so posts. Back to driving

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
KB I don't feel that you misrepresented my voting on d4 I just don't think it's scummy as you seem to interpret it.

If b-minus is telling the truth and is town then that would mean scum didn't kill last night. I'm not sure about that.

I think KK needs to come talk. I'd be up for voting them today but if KK doesn't get involved it may be better to just shoot. Not sure on the vote other than KK right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dancer
May 23, 2011
By the way, I'm starting to feel reasonably safe, but I'd appreciate it if a few of you could explicitly state you won't hammer after I go to sleep tonight :v:. I'm not eager to shoot KK, but, particularly if he continues to say nothing, I absolutely want to have the chance.

Nep-Nep posted:

If b-minus is telling the truth and is town then that would mean scum didn't kill last night. I'm not sure about that.

With some of his later posts (and some more re-reading), I am slightly tempted to believe that maaaaaybe binus is just playing a poor town game instead of being actively scum, but this fact is almost sealing it for me. Occam's Razor yadda yadda. I don't see why scum would hold a kill.

• Locked thread