Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Nah we've all seen Lethal Weapon 2

*FTC shows up to arrest Elon for transparent securities fraud*

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

I'd be worried he'll pull an Oscar Pistorius

Whoa

red19fire
May 26, 2010

zegermans posted:

*FTC shows up to arrest Elon for transparent securities fraud*

DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY!

*forces elon into a model 3 and gently pushes it into a curb, it is immediately engulfed in 1200 degree flames*

IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

red19fire posted:

*forces elon into a model 3 and gently pushes it into a curb, it is immediately engulfed in 1200 degree flames*

IT'S JUST BEEN REVOKED

This could be a great ending to some 80's style action movie

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

had to be the saudis. no one else was both stupid enough and rich enough to fall for it

I'd stand by my theory that this is basically a way for Musk to cash out on his tesla stake before the underlying worthlessness of the company gets exposed.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

bring back old gbs posted:

the actual azalea banks images are amazing:

:magical:

lmao savage

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

twoday has issued a correction as of 21:59 on Aug 13, 2018

Significant Ant
Jun 14, 2017

by R. Guyovich
wtf I love musk now

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
Didn't know grimes had an account too

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005
also the reversal inherent in the phrase "down syndrome spectrum" is pretty funny

whatever else you want to say about her she's a creative woman

Hedenius
Aug 23, 2007
it’s amazing how the rich and famous are generally narcissistic enough to have twitter accounts even though it turns out to be meaningless fluff at best and mostly just career-ending or at least a PR-disaster.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Hedenius posted:

it’s amazing how the rich and famous are generally narcissistic enough to have twitter accounts even though it turns out to be meaningless fluff at best and mostly just career-ending or at least a PR-disaster.

Actually it's good

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Hedenius posted:

It's also amazing how they get into it with random idiots. If they win, they are a millionaire attacking regular people, if they lose, they're a millionaire getting dunked on by some random schlub. It's a no-win situation for them.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Lawman 0 posted:

Actually it's good

To be completely fair, it owns

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Thank god they're so self-absorbed that they'll never stop trying to insert themselves into every media channel possible

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

Hedenius posted:

There's always been a faction of the ultrarich that don't realize that the best thing you can do is keep your head down far enough and long enough to hopefully not get hassled/guillotined

It's just that this particular faction has a much larger platform for their impulse control deficiency these days

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

:five:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

:eyepop: :popeye: :eyepop: :popeye: :eyepop: :popeye: :eyepop: :popeye:

PsychedelicWarlord
Sep 8, 2016

lol fuckin hell
https://amp.businessinsider.com/azealia-banks-claims-to-be-at-elon-musks-house-as-he-sought-investors-2018-8?__twitter_impression=true

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Shareholder revolt when

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Lawman 0 posted:

Shareholder revolt when

the shareholders that are still around are starry eyed cucks who won't do poo poo

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Agean90 posted:

the shareholders that are still around are starry eyed cucks who won't do poo poo

Oh wait yeah

Pinback
Jul 22, 2012

I've been having real awful dreams about giant apocalyptic machinery
just mowing us all down...
I will be laughing eternally if the thing that sinks Tesla is not negative revenues, botched production, a lack of sales or anything normal and economical, but Azealia loving Banks.

I love the complete disintegration of reality. 2018 rules.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ohhhh sheeit this is the good stuff:

quote:

"They bring me out there on the premise that we would hang and make music," Banks said in a DM. "But his dumba-- kept tweeting and tucked his d--- in between his a-- cheeks once s--- hit the fan."

Banks said Musk seemed distracted over the weekend.

"I saw him in the kitchen tucking his tail in between his legs scrounging for investors to cover his a-- after that tweet," she said. "He was stressed and red in the face."

Banks added: "He's not cute at all in person."

"I could run Tesla better than he does," Banks told Business Insider of Musk.

"They're so pitiful," she added. "And it's honestly stupid of them to think another performative 'angry/crazy black girl hit piece' will do anything to bring me down."

Pinback posted:

I will be laughing eternally if the thing that sinks Tesla is not negative revenues, botched production, a lack of sales or anything normal and economical, but Azealia loving Banks.

I love the complete disintegration of reality. 2018 rules.

bring back old gbs has issued a correction as of 23:21 on Aug 13, 2018

Often Abbreviated
Dec 19, 2017

1st Severia Tank Brigade
"Ghosts of Honcharivske"

Not a Children posted:

There's always been a faction of the ultrarich that don't realize that the best thing you can do is keep your head down far enough and long enough to hopefully not get hassled/guillotined

It's just that this particular faction has a much larger platform for their impulse control deficiency these days

Even the ones with enough flickering brain cells to keep their loving heads down can be pretty drat dumb. I read some article advising rich people how to keep it quiet, live normally, and not get guillotined and one of the recommendations was to tell people that your gucci handbags and poo poo were knock-offs. How loving dumb do you have to be to pay full price for an item of conspicuous consumption that is only valuable because it being so insanely overpriced makes other people jealous then PRETEND THAT IT'S NOT VALUABLE. THUS MAKING IT NOT VALUABLE.

JUST DON'T BUY THE loving HANDBAG.

gently caress.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

this rules

Sai-kun
Feb 6, 2011

Is it ever going to be enough, to love another and be loved?

we stan azealia on these forums

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

get this woman an account

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lol azalea

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

lmao

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

We want a perp walk! We want a perp walk! We want a perp walk!

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

she's gonna be a key witness in the upcoming class action lmao

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

lol Elon or Grimes (or both) was totally gunning for a threesome and Elon dicked it up by committing securities fraud.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Shifty Pony posted:

lol Elon or Grimes (or both) was totally gunning for a threesome and Elon dicked it up by committing securities fraud.

2018 owns

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Shifty Pony posted:

"Yea come across the country and hang out for a few days!"

"...no, you can't bring your boyfriend"

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Ytlaya posted:

Musk has his own version of that order from Star Wars Episode III, except instead of clone troopers killing jedi it's Tesla cars self-driving themselves into government buildings.

lol

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

WampaLord posted:

"Yea come across the country and hang out for a few days!"

"...no, you can't bring your boyfriend"

"Ugh why are Elon and Grimes just making out with each other and glancing at me from time to time? Maybe if she wasn't riding his leg like a hobby horse they wouldn't have to constantly ask about if it is too hot in here."

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

idk what higher power has been writing the elon musk subplot of 2018 but they just keep loving delivering. azealia banks of all people tearing elon a brand new one and describing his reaction when he realized he was gonna get federally hosed over a dumb joke tweet

normally i'd be like 'this is some m night shyamalan bs" but it manages to be convincing somehow

@whoever: as long as you're making these crazy unlikely scripts work, please throw in a bit where I become rich as gently caress and hot as gently caress, tia

THS
Sep 15, 2017

elons sayin its all lies and hes never met her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
wait from a few pages back but if hes fully margined on his tesla holdings then he might have tried to spike the price to either keep a margin call from happening or give him more to borrow against

although i cant really say how margin works when youre entering hundreds of millions of dollars in margin funds. i doubt it works like it would for your average six to seven figure investor