Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
This is why they are yellow

And if course zaid can't shave, real kings beard it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Mister Olympus posted:

pee is stored in the suns

"Everything the light touches is mine"

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

I cannot wait to see Soul Dave lose his poo poo over Allison's antics. :allears:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Bongo Bill posted:

Two suns, many disappointing sons, and this fuckin' guy.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

SniperWoreConverse posted:

This is why they are yellow

And if course zaid can't shave, real kings beard it up
Every day one of the guards pulls out a ruler and measures Zaid's beard, and then laughs at him. You are like little baby, Zaid. Solomon David's beard is much longer.

Fantastic Flyer
Aug 9, 2017
Anyone with a beard longer than Solomon's gets turned into a pillar of salt.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Anyone with a beard longer than Solomon's gets turned into a pillar of salt.

Please, he is not that cruel. Anyone with a beard longer than his gets to fight him immediately! what an honor

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
you guys are focusing on beard length but the true route of power requires a fullness and sheen that cannot be opposed

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

I really wasn't expecting to see Zaid for a while.

Ages posted:

nobody tell him that he got the dud

:dudsmile:

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

ngl if the demiurges cotton on that Zaid actually isn't the prophesied king he's going to get ultra dead.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

thank you for making this, it works in different realms than this one

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

really loving zaid's whole scene here, it's a good look

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
i like the new bright tones in the new realm, its a real good change of pace

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

ConfusedUs posted:

"because I put them there"

:smug:

Edit: someone put a beard and halo on that thing, color it purple, and buy :supersmug: please and thank you

You can tangibly feel how smug Solomon is when he says that as well.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Soul Dave's angel name is 420 Blazing Like Twin Suns.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

69 Two Figures Interlock In Harmony

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I wonder if Zaid is gonna get his own concurrent training arc along with Allison, being tutored by Solomon-David, and enter the tournament.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

SunAndSpring posted:

I wonder if Zaid is gonna get his own concurrent training arc along with Allison, being tutored by Solomon-David, and enter the tournament.

Queue side by side video montage

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

The final match of the tournament is Allison v. Zaid isn't it

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Zaid is not a furious dumbass, he doesn't stand a chance.

Also he doesn't have a magical bullshit key embedded in his skull, but it's mostly the furious dumbass thing.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Cat Mattress posted:

Also he doesn't have a magical bullshit key embedded in his skull, but it's mostly the furious dumbass thing.

Big S.D. is not afraid to parcel out his power to competent agents

he also may be a better trainer than an angel and a devil and a mechanic girl. he could certainly annihilate them in a fight, most likely. assuming they didn't just manage to run away, which is really what they would probably do in that situation especially if they didn't have Allison. though a more powerful trainer is not necessarily a better one. but he does also have an extra special martial art that was good enough to make him more powerful than a devil and an angel in the first place

Mr. Lobe fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Sep 8, 2018

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Cat Mattress posted:

Not sure if we know enough about him to make that call yet. We just know he's a bit of a douchebag. Is he enough of a douchebag to expect the world on a platter and demand to see the manager when it doesn't come? We'll have to see.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

he's dumbass enough to correct solomon david so he's not hopeless

remember that included in all the people that believe that zaid is the true heir at this point would presumably include zaid himself. he may have decided he wants to do a lot of crunches to try and get that key everyone is telling him belongs to him.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I hope Zaid turns out to be just a mild douchebag.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Zaids probably got a somewhat milder case of the "why am I here what the gently caress is going on"s than Allison does but I figure it's still pretty bad.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

I wonder how worried he is about Allison. I mean, if people's told him he's the True Heir, he would presumably also know the key did NOT end up with him. It depends on how much he's been told. Still, without him knowing Allison is actually the true heir, there's... not much room for him to think this is going to end well for her.

Basically it'd be funny if Allison is worried sick for Zaid bc she knows he's not the True Heir and Zaid is worried sick for Allison because he thinks he is.

EDIT: Also I'm increasingly more certain Zaid and Allison are going to have to fight in the tournament arc.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

"...Wait, you're not an unconscious floating trophy? Just gonna go ahead, grab you, and teleport us both the hell out of here."

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont know if she was ever actually aware of him being held in floaty magic stasis during the meeting, she kind of just heard jadis boom her name is all iirc

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

Tollymain posted:

i dont know if she was ever actually aware of him being held in floaty magic stasis during the meeting, she kind of just heard jadis boom her name is all iirc

Oh god.

If that is the name that she chooses for herself for this tourney.

That would be a good moment.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
"The virtuous society first envisioned by the Demiurges."

That is very, very interesting.

Old Kentucky Shark
May 25, 2012

If you think you're gonna get sympathy from the shark, well then, you won't.

I like that no man or god could lift Medam's staff but Medam... and Aesma also stole it, somehow or other.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

I like that no man or god could lift Medam's staff but Medam... and Aesma also stole it, somehow or other.

Well no one told her that :colbert:

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
That bridge must be really inconvenient for the ships. Sol is the kind of guy who creates logistic nightmares for his people, because it's more pleasant to look at.

I hope that guy Allison is trying to safe isn't an rear end in a top hat. Imagine if they finally meet and he demands the key which he thinks belongs to him. Then he tops it off with saying that she's his girlfriend so she has to obey him, because the men know what's best.
We really don't know anything about him, right? For all I know he's just a douchebag who wanted to sleep with a sorority girl because it gives him cred.
So far we didn't really learn anything new either, since Sol-Dave likes to hear himself talk too much, while whatshisname barely answers anything.

Edit: Oh right he introduced himself on the previous page. Zaid.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Sep 9, 2018

Kai Tave
Jul 2, 2012
Fallen Rib
Aesma continues to be the best and it owns.

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

i mean he's almost certain to demand the key

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
There are no tides here.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well of course not. solomon david doesnt like the smell.

zaid is iirc kind of a douchebag, idk anything about the sorority girl loving cred tho. honestly seemed more like he was just interested in the loving part

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

she clearly dragged it.

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Sep 9, 2018

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Yeah pretty much the only things known about Zaid is that Allison's housemates think he's a creep and he probably likes sex with women. Other than that he's a blank slate.

I like that everyone is casting double shadows on this page.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fister Roboto posted:

he probably likes sex with women.

lmao i hope for his sake he does, can you imagine being that performative

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.Ork Bimboolean
Aug 26, 2016

Maybe its just my anime infection bubbling back to the surface but I'm getting a little Sasuke vibe coming from Zaid.

I can totally imagine this whole situation turning out even more crazy and brain breaking than we are all first assuming.

Most notably I'm starting to think Zaid is going to actually end up believe he IS the chosen one/successor after/during this mess and end up fighting against Alison for the key.