Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1049819920781914112?s=19

Spooky snipes still in effect?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I present an accurate representation of trump's brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGSpmyqZjJ0

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Third World Reggin posted:

Careful guys. If you say it she might probate me for 8 years.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I think she should do that because of your godamn user name

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1049822143188365312

I mean, I wouldn't want to be in Iowa either so, gotta hand it to him

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Oh wow I just got this

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

:aaa:

That flew under the radar for a long rear end time

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Here's another climate change hurdle: the domestic cow as we know it must go extinct. They're not a product of nature, and they require a gross amount of resources. One way or another red meat is going to disappear from our plates in the next century- either by choice or by price inflation.

Probably the latter. So grab your nailbats and go steal some frozen steakums from the 1%, because that's your currency now.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

EBB posted:

Here's another climate change hurdle: the domestic cow as we know it must go extinct. They're not a product of nature, and they require a gross amount of resources. One way or another red meat is going to disappear from our plates in the next century- either by choice or by price inflation.

Probably the latter. So grab your nailbats and go steal some frozen steakums from the 1%, because that's your currency now.

i wonder what the steakums twitter account would say

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

EBB posted:

I thought we were making strides in artificially produced meats? I mean it won't be the same but, who wants shoeleather that is a steakuum

Well, besides the Giant Bomb guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4lxogGfIRw&t=352s

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

More like make some steakums from the 1%

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Steakums are delicious and nutritious FOR YOUR loving INFORMATION

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Steak-umm is woke as hell and its amazing

https://twitter.com/steak_umm/status/1045038141978169344

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

shame on an IGA posted:

took pride in having "Chickenhawk" as his CB radio handle back when he was trucking.

lol what and why?

Also don't get third world regging

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Lmao I had no idea

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Milo and POTUS posted:

lol what and why?

Read the last word backwards.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Milo and POTUS posted:

lol what and why?

One of the words is backwards.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

That Works posted:

Lmao I had no idea

2018 has given us some strange heroes

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Taylor Swift and Steakums are the resistance, what a time to be alive

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Taylor Swift and Steakums are the resistance, what a time to be alive

Don't sleep on Teen Vogue

Immanentized
Mar 17, 2009

Nick Soapdish posted:

I thought we were making strides in artificially produced meats?

Go pick up some impossible or beyond burger products from either Whole Foods or a mid-range grocery store, they're pretty good if cooked up in oil with some pork or beef BBQ rub, and the texture is almost there. Don't even mess with the "it bleeds" fake meat, a lot of the good stuff uses extracted pea protein as its base and a whole lotta beans as filler.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

I've been vegan for about 6 years now, and honestly I prefer (good, usually homemade) veggie burgers to the impossible/beyond burgers. They ARE pretty close to beef burgers, but unpleasantly so for me given how long it's been since I've had a real one. I prefer something a bit firmer in texture with more spices.

This one in particular is boooommmmbbb. And actually sticks together enough it's pretty easy to throw on the grill, which is sometimes a problem with the homemade stuff.

http://www.isachandra.com/2012/02/quarter-pounder-beet-burger/

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Cuckoldry

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Third World Reggin posted:

Careful guys. If you say it she might probate me for 8 years.

:siren: yo third world

I feel like a moron for not realizing what your name was until it was pointed out. So here's the deal: your name is loving changing in the next 24 hours. You can change it, or I can pick something for you and ban you for my trouble.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

All this time I thought it was something about Reagan.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

LingcodKilla posted:

same

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

EBB posted:

I feel like a moron for not realizing what your name was until it was pointed out. So here's the deal: your name is loving changing in the next 24 hours. You can change it, or I can pick something for you and ban you for my trouble.

It's really weird, that post you quoted is the one that I somehow realized on. Goddamn, that name has been here for years. Did anybody notice?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

LingcodKilla posted:

Same

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

LingcodKilla posted:

:same:

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

LingcodKilla posted:

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Fun Shoe
Is the c word oval office?

gently caress poo poo piss cocksucker motherfucker oval office and tits are the 7 words you can't say on TV according to the late great George Carlin.

Though I guess he created that routine before HBO.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

^ it's cuck, just probate me whatever

Godholio posted:

It's really weird, that post you quoted is the one that I somehow realized on. Goddamn, that name has been here for years. Did anybody notice?

I spent a concerning amount of time trying to figure out what WAR CRIME SYNDICAT was talking about until the lightbulb went off

I always thought it was a joke about registering an account from Somalia or something

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

No one knew about the last name backwards thing? Racist kids back home used that for everything.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Nice and hot piss posted:

Just checked and I'm still registered to vote in Oregon.

Hooray!

Had a fun little adventure last Friday making sure I was still registered.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.
After living in the UK for three years, oval office became part of my vocabulary much to my wife's dismay.

But jesus christ if I said double fisting when grabbing two drinks. That would kill the convo at the bar as soon as I said it.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

shame on an IGA posted:

:aaa:

That flew under the radar for a long rear end time

Holy poo poo

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

That Works posted:

No one knew about the last name backwards thing? Racist kids back home used that for everything.

I figured it out years ago, I just thought everyone else was in on the joke and was tolerating it as a holdover from the “X CURES Y” fad days.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Godholio posted:

Honestly I thought everyone knew for years.

EBB posted:

So I should wait until you hammer before changing his Avatar and poo poo. I vote for

Toxic Venture Capitalist
Skullmop
Long Con Don
Condescending Pitman
Tribestain
Flaghole
Here comes my opinion
The boof woof

gently caress he already changed it. I would have paid to change it myself.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Are we talking about hobbies now?

TCD posted:

But jesus christ if I said double fisting when grabbing two drinks. That would kill the convo at the bar as soon as I said it.

Is fisting off limits over there or what lol I have no clue. I know spaz of all things is off limits

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Oct 10, 2018

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

Ugh. I am pretty grossed out to google and figure out what that name meant, and further more to realize it’s been here for so long. Thank you EBB!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler

Hremsfeld posted:

The imgur link in the probation reason's already 404'd, what sort of sloppy production is this?

Take the period off the end and and works fine.

• Locked thread